Political fallout of the Texas pool party....

Uh. No. Frankly, this should be what a conduct clause is about. He just said to all the parents of his 99% minority school, 'I think it's perfectly okay for white cops to brutalize your children for petty incidents."

And there is your problem. Not like I didn't know you are closed minded.
This incident is not about race. The cop didn't act like he did because he is white - that is incredibly racist for you to say that.
And he didn't attack the girl because she is black, there are film clips galore on youtube...probably a couple thousand or more...of cops pinning white kids to the ground.
Race is not in this picture. And people who are injecting race into it...are the racist.
PERIOD.

This incident is not about race. The cop didn't act like he did because he is white - that is incredibly racist for you to say that.
And he didn't attack the girl because she is black, there are film clips galore on youtube...probably a couple thousand or more...of cops pinning white kids to the ground.
Race is not in this picture. And people who are injecting race into it...are the racist.
PERIOD.

So let me get this straight. A fight breaks out after some white people hurled racial epitaths at some black kids, the cops show up and they start arrested the black kids?

And you are truly trying to claim this isn't a "racial" incident? Really and truly?

PERIOD.

So let me get this straight. A fight breaks out after some white people hurled racial epitaths at some black kids, the cops show up and they start arrested the black kids?

And you are truly trying to claim this isn't a "racial" incident? Really and truly?
It's always the fault of the blacks, you see.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

PERIOD.

Of course you believe that story.
Other witnesses deny any of it was said.
Dozens of teens crashed the party all at the same time, climbing over wall - refusing to leave when told to by homeowners and security.
Of course you don't believe they have a right to their own property. They should have allowed all of these trespassers onto their property. They must be racist.

Dozens of teens crashed the party all at the same time, climbing over wall - refusing to leave when told to by homeowners and security.
Of course you don't believe they have a right to their own property. They should have allowed all of these trespassers onto their property. They must be racist.

They got the woman who started the fight on tape. The one who got fired from her job at Bank of America for being a racist.

Perfect example of the transformation of America where if you represent a particular class or race or political ideology you can get away with murder, but your opponents cannot do the slightest thing wrong in reaction.

This is why I'll never be a liberal.

They don't believe in right or wrong. Only whatever furthers their cause.

Get rid of all of the liberals in this country and most of our problems go away.

Yep

"We don't live in America anymore....."

Ignorant, hyperbolic nonsense.

The problem is with those on the right who seek to contrive the incident into a 'political issue.'
No the problem is the left has ruined this country by turning everyone into a victim
And this principal isn't being turned into a victim on this thread by..............................the Right?

No, he's being turned into a victim by those who are attacking and harming him.

YOu do realize there is a difference between someone who suffers a real injury, and the victims you lefties love to celebrate, right?

Everyone is a victim to the left... Except of course those THEY victimize .

They got the woman who started the fight on tape. The one who got fired from her job at Bank of America for being a racist.

After a twitter campaign to bring her down by a bunch of left loons.

Most, if not all education facilities have rules which keep employees from speaking out on social issues, and have had for many years...

THEY'RE DESTROYING PEOPLE FOR HAVING A OPINION THEY DON'T LIKE. These young thugs were not invited and the owners had every right to call the police.

Why shouldn't they???

Your mental collapse is approaching it's final stages. You've finally reached the point of reactionary sensationalism that I always suspected you would. You used to be so measured and level headed when I first joined this forum. Over time, you have slowly degraded into a poster child for the health risks of mad cow disease.

There were no "thugs" at the McKinney pool, other than that guy Eric Casebolt and one particular adult female who thought that starting a physical altercation with juveniles was an acceptable way to express herself. All the young people that were present were invited. That is not even disputable at this point, unless you're simply doing a :lalala: exercise.

We don't live in America anymore.....

A Florida high school principal, who defended the Texas police officer at the center of that infamous pool melee, has become the latest victim of radical speech police hell-bent on trying to silence public discourse.

Alberto Iber lost his job as the principal at North Miami Senior High School after he wrote a comment about the McKinney, Texas incident on the Miami Herald’s website.

He did nothing wrong Florida principal ousted after defending Texas cop Fox News

People lose their jobs all the time for things they say or do in public which their employers deem detrimental. Bill Maher lost his job for comments about 9-11. Whoopi Goldberg lost her job because she criticized the President. That stupid PR moron lost her job for her stupid comment about getting AIDS while on vacation in Africa.

Personally, I'm not a fan of employers exacting punishments for things that don't happen at work, while working, etc. But it happens, and we all know it. Especially if you're in a position of high responsibility, you should know to be careful with your conduct on social media, and should know how to guard your privacy on the internet.

When the conduct or statements has a degree of relevance to someone's job, I tend to find it much less egregious for employment repercussions to follow. If you are a Public Relations executive and you make outrageously offensive racist comments that you publish on social media, that kind of poor decision making speaks directly to your capacity to perform your job functions. If you are a school principal, condoning unjustified violence against children speaks to your values that relate directly back to your job function.

The former principal in question has not been terminated. What the school system is saying is that he is going to be reassigned. I find it entirely reasonable.

Forum List

Back