🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Political Parties .. Screw Them

Yup, but I didn't mind at the time, Gore is/was a dork..:lol:
perhaps he was a dork ,,a dork though who imho would have never started the biggest mistake a president can make, start a war over very shaky reasons

Yeah..... and we'd be dealing with a dozen more terrorist attacks. We know this because Bill Clinton was warned at least 3 times from my reading, about Osama Bin Laden, and other terrorist groups, and he did *NOTHING*.

So yeah, I wager Gore would have done NOTHING too, and thousands more would be killed in terrorist actions.
andy what was wag the dog all about?

Wag the dog was a bad Hollywood movie. I don't base my views on life, on bad fictional movies.
The reason the cast is made up of "actors" is because they are "acting". It's not real life.

When 9/11 happened, I was working at a car wash, and one of these left-wing pot smoking idiots, came running into the car wash saying "Man you gotta see it on a big screen HD TV! It's just like in the movies!" with a big smile on his face.

It's time for Americans to grow up. Life isn't like in a movie. People actually die, when you are warned about terrorist 3 times, and do nothing to stop them.... thanks to Bill Clinton.
maybe if the republican ah gwb read his pdb's it might have been avoided

That post was gibberish. Try English if you actually want a response.

Forum List

Back