🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Political Parties .. Screw Them

Big money is always linked to big corruption. Our political system is all about buying our leaders. Until this changes, big money rules.

It's the age of information and pure popular vote.

The details .. a little weak on that so far.. :redface:

Information is not wisdom. There is a difference.

Pure popular vote, is exactly why we have the candidates that we do. Criminal, Crazy, and entertainer.

Pure popular vote = rule of the ignorant.

Alas, pure popular vote is an essential. Maybe, this ignorance you speak of is the problem, education would be the answer.
popular vote would have kept the idiot gwb out of the presidency.......the electorial vote and sc got him in

Pure popular vote, is exactly why we have the candidates that we do. Criminal, Crazy, and entertainer.

Alas, pure popular vote is an essential. Maybe, this ignorance you speak of is the problem, education would be the answer.
popular vote would have kept the idiot gwb out of the presidency.......the electorial vote and sc got him in

Yup, but I didn't mind at the time, Gore is/was a dork..:lol:

perhaps he was a dork ,,a dork though who imho would have never started the biggest mistake a president can make, start a war over very shaky reasons

perhaps he was a dork ,,a dork though who imho would have never started the biggest mistake a president can make, start a war over very shaky reasons
Yup, Bush shouldn't have listened to this guy, his wife and worldwide intelligence reports.

Iraq-sacrifices-NRD-600-w-logo.jpg

Last edited:
So

Yup, Bush shouldn't have listened to this guy, his wife and worldwide intelligence reports.

unds pretty damning Mr Lumpy Can you tell us why Bill didn't go to war with Iraq? Why he thought there was a better way??

So

unds pretty damning Mr Lumpy Can you tell us why Bill didn't go to war with Iraq? Why he thought there was a better way??

I've entertained your distractions enough .. "F" off, imbecile...:laugh:

not
So

not nice mr lump typical of your kind I won't play in your pig sty

not n
So

ice mr lumpy ,,,now go play in your pig pen with your other friends

not
So

not
So

You distract from the topic, you're proved to be full of crap, you change the topic again and again because all you have is pot shot distractions with no back up support, basically you're a whinny left wing coward, it's obvious. Sorry imbecile, you asked for it and I warned you..

Last edited:

Yeah..... and we'd be dealing with a dozen more terrorist attacks. We know this because Bill Clinton was warned at least 3 times from my reading, about Osama Bin Laden, and other terrorist groups, and he did *NOTHING*.

So yeah, I wager Gore would have done NOTHING too, and thousands more would be killed in terrorist actions.

Yeah..... and we'd be dealing with a dozen more terrorist attacks. We know this because Bill Clinton was warned at least 3 times from my reading, about Osama Bin Laden, and other terrorist groups, and he did *NOTHING*.

So yeah, I wager Gore would have done NOTHING too, and thousands more would be killed in terrorist actions.
andy what was wag the dog all about?

Wag the dog was a bad Hollywood movie. I don't base my views on life, on bad fictional movies.
The reason the cast is made up of "actors" is because they are "acting". It's not real life.

When 9/11 happened, I was working at a car wash, and one of these left-wing pot smoking idiots, came running into the car wash saying "Man you gotta see it on a big screen HD TV! It's just like in the movies!" with a big smile on his face.

It's time for Americans to grow up. Life isn't like in a movie. People actually die, when you are warned about terrorist 3 times, and do nothing to stop them.... thanks to Bill Clinton.

Did you mean electoral vote?

The popular vote would have put that ignoramus Gore in the White House. The electoral college was a safeguard against the passions and abuses of the people. A lot of good that does now that the people essentially determine the composition of the electoral college.

Face it; people are ignorant.

Did you mean electoral vote?

The popular vote would have put that ignoramus Gore in the White House. The electoral college was a safeguard against the passions and abuses of the people. A lot of good that does now that the people essentially determine the composition of the electoral college.

Face it; people are ignorant.

Even if the people were not ignorant.... it does not matter.

In any group of people... any group of people.... the majority is going to be ignorant about any given topic.

You take the top 10 smartest people in the world today, and have them vote on.... subsidies for fertilizer in corn farming. Do you think all 10 of the smartest people in the world, have read all the pros and cons of this topic? You'd be lucky to find one, that completely read up on that topic.

And of course, the average people, are not paying even that amount of attention. My sister is the best cook I've ever known. She can cook ANYTHING. She has ever spice, every cook book, watched those cooking shows on TV for years on end. On top of that, she has 6 children, and a husband.

Non-stop busy.

You think she knows the pros and cons of the deer hunting law to cull the deer population in Ohio, well known for high risk of hitting deer over the roads? Of course not.

This is democracy. This is why we were supposed to be a republic. We were never even supposed to vote on Senators and Presidents. We were supposed to elect people to our own state legislatures. People we trusted, and they in turn were supposed to elect the best among the states to high office. As a real Republic.

Now we have a democracy, and whoever promises the most crap to the most people, wins.

What I don't understand is why not vote Libertarian if the Republicans are pissing you off?

Think about it. It helps set them up as viable right wing party if the GOP don't get its act together. Also, it is ripe for takeover!

You should vote Libertarian if , and ONLY if

1- you believe in the principle that one should not initiate force against another
2- if you are 100% opposed to the gargantuan bankrupt welfare/warfare police state

Wag the dog was a bad Hollywood movie. I don't base my views on life, on bad fictional movies.
The reason the cast is made up of "actors" is because they are "acting". It's not real life.

When 9/11 happened, I was working at a car wash, and one of these left-wing pot smoking idiots, came running into the car wash saying "Man you gotta see it on a big screen HD TV! It's just like in the movies!" with a big smile on his face.

It's time for Americans to grow up. Life isn't like in a movie. People actually die, when you are warned about terrorist 3 times, and do nothing to stop them.... thanks to Bill Clinton.
maybe if the republican ah gwb read his pdb's it might have been avoided

Forum List

Back