Political taboo: Why didn’t our founders want Brown people running our nation?

I agree with the founders of the country. I am a traditionalist and a cultural conservationist.

If America wasn’t founded to be a white nation then I would agree with whatever the founders decided instead.

I don’t think it is the end of the world if a country decides it is going to have a strict racial or ethnic identity and doesn’t allow others in, I only care about whether any sort of backwards nation is imperialist or not.

So, that is a yes. You think that only white people should be citizens of the United States.

Thanks!

Do you also agree that slavery should be legal and that women should not be allowed to vote?
You are a clinical sociopath.

It is not some terrible thing if there aren’t any non-white people in America. An all white nation is just as good at face value(and better than what we have beyond face value considering the Balkanization and hate going around now)

Again moron, slavery is not an enlightenment compatible practice. “All men are created equal” means that slavery is anti-Christian at best. Women not voting when they are not property holders and not educated enough isn’t a big deal either.
Then you white supremacist should have found a country void of brown people to establish...
You mean like those in Europe?

The ones being stolen from the indigenous population right now?
Who again is being stolen? LOL
All of Europe.

We wouldn't even be having this discussion if the left wasn't hell bent on using mass immigration to replace the uppity white majority with a more subservient voter base. If immigration was more tightly restricted, based on merit and kept at levels that don't reshape communities overnight then we could talk about things other than race.
Yeah when will the republicans ever get the balls to stop illegal immigration and their ability to get welfare, jobs and live at republican owned businesses...?

Good question. The GOP ought to know that 3rd world immigrants overwhelmingly vote democrat so there must be some other explanation as to why for decades they've allowed this shit to happen. Corporate influence is definitely a part of it no doubt but also I'd say the intimidation factor of being labeled a racist prevents well meaning politicians from speaking their minds.

The other explanation is easy...it is called a plentiful supply of cheap labor.

File that one under corporate influence

Who do you think owns and controls the GOP?

Yeah, and the Dems are completely free of corporate influence. Right... it's not as if virtually every one of the 4 or five corporations that control most mainstream media don't promote the social justice agenda or anything.

They didn’t want them as citizens and they certainly didn’t want them running this nation. What did they know that we don’t?
What would those seven badasses think if they knew Mexifornia was completely run by foreign minded barely legals...what if they knew foreign minded barely legals were writing national legislation?
Don’t be scared, get in here and say something meaningful.
Naturalization Act of 1790 - Wikipedia
“This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were free White persons of good character.”

Let's put you on the record.

Do you think that only white people should be allowed to be citizens of this country...

Yes or No.

Another not so clever feeble attempt...Look bud, the founders made it crystal clear....who the hell am I to think my opinion should deviate from theirs....they had it right all along.
I will say loud and proud....THIS NATION WOULD BE A FAR SAFER AND FAR MORE PRODUCTIVE NATION HAD IT STAYED A WHITE NATION.....period
Can you refute that? Piss yourself yet Gustavo?

Do you think that only white people should be allowed to be citizens of this country...

Yes or No.

That's a retarded rhetorical question and you know it.
Would you like to live in a safer more productive nation among higher quality, moral human beings?

"THIS NATION WOULD BE A FAR SAFER AND FAR MORE PRODUCTIVE NATION HAD IT STAYED A WHITE NATION.....period
Can you refute that?"

So, that is a yes. You think that only white people should be citizens of the United States.

Thanks!

Do you also agree that slavery should be legal and that women should not be allowed to vote?

It is not some terrible thing if there aren’t any non-white people in America. An all white nation is just as good at face value(and better than what we have beyond face value considering the Balkanization and hate going around now)

Again moron, slavery is not an enlightenment compatible practice. “All men are created equal” means that slavery is anti-Christian at best. Women not voting when they are not property holders and not educated enough isn’t a big deal either.
Then you white supremacist should have found a country void of brown people to establish...

All of Europe.
Who in the hell would want that worn out thing?

Another not so clever feeble attempt...Look bud, the founders made it crystal clear....who the hell am I to think my opinion should deviate from theirs....they had it right all along.
I will say loud and proud....THIS NATION WOULD BE A FAR SAFER AND FAR MORE PRODUCTIVE NATION HAD IT STAYED A WHITE NATION.....period
Well the founders fucked that up by having slaves that were black...
The founders didn’t create colonial slavery idiot.
They damn sure didn't exterminate slavery when they became a nation.
They couldn’t.

That is like blaming Trump for not exterminating the Democrat party because he is president.

The only reason they were able to form a nation was because they made compromises, and one of those was not touching the issue of slavery.
Then the idea of a white only nation was compromised..
That makes no sense.

The plan was to repatriate all of them until the Civil War and the assassination of Lincoln(who was for repatriation) destroyed that possibility.

They didn’t want them as citizens and they certainly didn’t want them running this nation. What did they know that we don’t?
What would those seven badasses think if they knew Mexifornia was completely run by foreign minded barely legals...what if they knew foreign minded barely legals were writing national legislation?
“This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were free White persons of good character.”

Yes or No.

Yes or No.

Would you like to live in a safer more productive nation among higher quality, moral human beings?

"THIS NATION WOULD BE A FAR SAFER AND FAR MORE PRODUCTIVE NATION HAD IT STAYED A WHITE NATION.....period
Can you refute that?"
Yes, because it has never been an all white nation and you are claiming the US is a second rate country...

Well the founders fucked that up by having slaves that were black...
They couldn’t.

That is like blaming Trump for not exterminating the Democrat party because he is president.

The only reason they were able to form a nation was because they made compromises, and one of those was not touching the issue of slavery.
the right wing doesn't care about natural rights; they just like to complain about it in abortion threads.

All of Europe.
Who in the hell would want that worn out thing?
The Muslims who have been trying to steal it for thousands of years, the Africans and the Chinese.

They couldn’t.

That makes no sense.

The plan was to repatriate all of them until the Civil War and the assassination of Lincoln(who was for repatriation) destroyed that possibility.
Yeah forget about them dirty injuns..
They had their own separate nations in the form of reservations.

They were not considered citizens at that time.

It was only the black slaves that were in limbo concerning citizenship.

Yes or No.

Yes or No.

Can you refute that?"
Yes, because it has never been an all white nation and you are claiming the US is a second rate country...

True, and Africa isn't a Black nation because a few White folks live there.

Yes or No.

Yes or No.

Can you refute that?"

It's like a continent duh...

Yeah when will the republicans ever get the balls to stop illegal immigration and their ability to get welfare, jobs and live at republican owned businesses...?

Good question. The GOP ought to know that 3rd world immigrants overwhelmingly vote democrat so there must be some other explanation as to why for decades they've allowed this shit to happen. Corporate influence is definitely a part of it no doubt but also I'd say the intimidation factor of being labeled a racist prevents well meaning politicians from speaking their minds.

Yeah, and the Dems are completely free of corporate influence. Right... it's not as if virtually every one of the 4 or five corporations that control most mainstream media don't promote the social justice agenda or anything.

Both sides are bought and owned by Big Business...as a wise man once said...In the US, there is basically one party - the business party. It has two factions, called Democrats and Republicans, which are somewhat different but carry out variations on the same policies

Yes or No.

Can you refute that?"

It's like a continent duh...

Don't play dumb, you know what he meant.

They couldn’t.

That makes no sense.

That was supposed to be resolved after 1808 when the general government assumed its federal obligation over entry into the Union.

Anyone born within the Union, is automatically a citizen.

They couldn’t.

That makes no sense.

Yeah just forget they lived in a place first and had a no white neighborhood and look what happened, complacency, and that is what will happen with an all white nation...

Both sides are bought and owned by Big Business...as a wise man once said...In the US, there is basically one party - the business party. It has two factions, called Democrats and Republicans, which are somewhat different but carry out variations on the same policies

Yep and look what happens when the American people elect a guy who threatens to undermine their power.

Yes or No.

Yes or No.

Can you refute that?"

Why can you not answer the simple question. If your fellow racist had the balls to answer it, and yet you lack the balls to stand by your convictions.

We have never been a white nation, there have always been people of other colors here.

Yep and look what happens when the American people elect a guy who threatens to undermine their power.

He is part of the game, he has been supporting the duopoly for most of his adult life. He has duped you people into thinking he is an outsider

They couldn’t.

That makes no sense.

Yeah just forget they lived in a place first and had a no white neighborhood and look what happened, complacency, and that is what will happen with an all white nation...

The all white nations of Europe invented almost everything we take for granted today. Stunning achievements in art, literature and science. Before mass immigration, Western European countries were practically crime free but now London and Paris belongs to Islam and everyone is just waiting on eggshells for the next terror attack.

He is part of the game, he has been supporting the duopoly for most of his adult life. He has duped you people into thinking he is an outsider

Sure he is, that's why they're trying to throw him and his entire family in prison.

Forum List

Back