Political taboo: Why didn’t our founders want Brown people running our nation?

They didn’t want them as citizens and they certainly didn’t want them running this nation. What did they know that we don’t?
What would those seven badasses think if they knew Mexifornia was completely run by foreign minded barely legals...what if they knew foreign minded barely legals were writing national legislation?
Don’t be scared, get in here and say something meaningful.
Naturalization Act of 1790 - Wikipedia
“This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were free White persons of good character.”

Let's put you on the record.

Do you think that only white people should be allowed to be citizens of this country...

Yes or No.

Another not so clever feeble attempt...Look bud, the founders made it crystal clear....who the hell am I to think my opinion should deviate from theirs....they had it right all along.
I will say loud and proud....THIS NATION WOULD BE A FAR SAFER AND FAR MORE PRODUCTIVE NATION HAD IT STAYED A WHITE NATION.....period
Can you refute that? Piss yourself yet Gustavo?
Well the founders fucked that up by having slaves that were black...

not to mention they did not mange to kill off all the non-Whites that were living here when they moved here

We wouldn't even be having this discussion if the left wasn't hell bent on using mass immigration to replace the uppity white majority with a more subservient voter base. If immigration was more tightly restricted, based on merit and kept at levels that don't reshape communities overnight then we could talk about things other than race.

They didn’t want them as citizens and they certainly didn’t want them running this nation. What did they know that we don’t?
What would those seven badasses think if they knew Mexifornia was completely run by foreign minded barely legals...what if they knew foreign minded barely legals were writing national legislation?
“This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were free White persons of good character.”

Do you think that only white people should be allowed to be citizens of this country...

Yes or No.
Are you saying you don’t agree with the founders of this country?

I am saying they were not god and were not infallible. They were human beings just like the rest of us and they were not perfect in all that they did.

So, I will ask you the same question...

Yes or No

do you have the balls to answer?
I agree with the founders of the country. I am a traditionalist and a cultural conservationist.

If America wasn’t founded to be a white nation then I would agree with whatever the founders decided instead.

I don’t think it is the end of the world if a country decides it is going to have a strict racial or ethnic identity and doesn’t allow others in, I only care about whether any sort of backwards nation is imperialist or not.

So, that is a yes. You think that only white people should be citizens of the United States.

Thanks!

Do you also agree that slavery should be legal and that women should not be allowed to vote?
You are a clinical sociopath.

It is not some terrible thing if there aren’t any non-white people in America. An all white nation is just as good at face value(and better than what we have beyond face value considering the Balkanization and hate going around now)

Again moron, slavery is not an enlightenment compatible practice. “All men are created equal” means that slavery is anti-Christian at best. Women not voting when they are not property holders and not educated enough isn’t a big deal either.

Yes or No.

Another not so clever feeble attempt...Look bud, the founders made it crystal clear....who the hell am I to think my opinion should deviate from theirs....they had it right all along.
I will say loud and proud....THIS NATION WOULD BE A FAR SAFER AND FAR MORE PRODUCTIVE NATION HAD IT STAYED A WHITE NATION.....period
The founders didn’t create colonial slavery idiot.

We wouldn't even be having this discussion if the left wasn't hell bent on using mass immigration to replace the uppity white majority with a more subservient voter base. If immigration was more tightly restricted, based on merit and kept at levels that don't reshape communities overnight then we could talk about things other than race.
Yeah when will the republicans ever get the balls to stop illegal immigration and their ability to get welfare, jobs and live at republican owned businesses...?

You think we should only allow white people into the country and then call me the sociopath. I see you lack the basic IQ to understand irony.

It is not some terrible thing if there aren’t any non-white people in America. An all white nation is just as good at face value(and better than what we have beyond face value considering the Balkanization and hate going around now)

Yes, actually it is a terrible thing. The fact that you do not think so says all anyone needs to know about you.

Again moron, slavery is not an enlightenment compatible practice. “All men are created equal” means that slavery is anti-Christian at best. Women not voting when they are not property holders and not educated enough isn’t a big deal either.

The bible was used to defend slavery for 1000s of years, including Christians. The bible condones slavery, in case you have never read it.

So, you think that women should not be allowed to vote either!

Dude, you clearly are not educated, so why should you get to vote?

Are you saying you don’t agree with the founders of this country?

I am saying they were not god and were not infallible. They were human beings just like the rest of us and they were not perfect in all that they did.

Yes or No

I agree with the founders of the country. I am a traditionalist and a cultural conservationist.

If America wasn’t founded to be a white nation then I would agree with whatever the founders decided instead.

I don’t think it is the end of the world if a country decides it is going to have a strict racial or ethnic identity and doesn’t allow others in, I only care about whether any sort of backwards nation is imperialist or not.

So, that is a yes. You think that only white people should be citizens of the United States.

Thanks!

Do you also agree that slavery should be legal and that women should not be allowed to vote?

Then you white supremacist should have found a country void of brown people to establish...
You mean like those in Europe?

The ones being stolen from the indigenous population right now?

Yes or No.

They damn sure didn't exterminate slavery when they became a nation.

Yes or No

Thanks!

Then you white supremacist should have found a country void of brown people to establish...
You mean like those in Europe?

The ones being stolen from the indigenous population right now?
Who again is being stolen? LOL

Yeah when will the republicans ever get the balls to stop illegal immigration and their ability to get welfare, jobs and live at republican owned businesses...?

Good question. The GOP ought to know that 3rd world immigrants overwhelmingly vote democrat so there must be some other explanation as to why for decades they've allowed this shit to happen. Corporate influence is definitely a part of it no doubt but also I'd say the intimidation factor of being labeled a racist prevents well meaning politicians from speaking their minds.

Good question. The GOP ought to know that 3rd world immigrants overwhelmingly vote democrat so there must be some other explanation as to why for decades they've allowed this shit to happen. Corporate influence is definitely a part of it no doubt but also I'd say the intimidation factor of being labeled a racist prevents well meaning politicians from speaking their minds.

The other explanation is easy...it is called a plentiful supply of cheap labor.

I doubt a caucasian can ban a caucasian and be labeled they did it for a long time before the new republican party crapped out like the Democrats, so they are both losers in my book...

File that one under corporate influence

File that one under corporate influence

Who do you think owns and controls the GOP?

You think we should only allow white people into the country and then call me the sociopath. I see you lack the basic IQ to understand irony.

Yes, actually it is a terrible thing. The fact that you do not think so says all anyone needs to know about you.

The bible was used to defend slavery for 1000s of years, including Christians. The bible condones slavery, in case you have never read it.

So, you think that women should not be allowed to vote either!

Dude, you clearly are not educated, so why should you get to vote?
How is an all white nation a terrible thing? Do you think white people need non-white people to have a legitimate culture or identity? Do you realize how racist you are?

Do you have any clue how homogeneous most of the world still is? Why aren’t those countries considered lesser?

Christians argued from both sides idiot. Eventually the abolitionists won despite tens of thousands of years of slavery being the default positon in society. That is entirely thanks to the Enlightenment.

Most men couldn’t vote either idiot. It was only the educated and the property owners, the people who actually knew what was going on and had a stake in it. The idea that everyone should be allowed to vote is not only nonsense, but it is literally dangerous.

And another thing, if you really want to stamp out "white supremacy", then stop letting the anti-white male bias in the media and politics go unchallenged. Stop pretending it doesn't exist. Why is it OK for politicians to speak out on behalf of women blacks, hispanics, gays, transgenders and everybody else except for straight white men. Every time Trump opens his mouth he brags about higher employment levels for one of those groups but nobody is allowed to promote the interests of white men. We're people too. We're not all evil rich old CEOs of multi billion corporations.

Yes or No.

They couldn’t.

That is like blaming Trump for not exterminating the Democrat party because he is president.

The only reason they were able to form a nation was because they made compromises, and one of those was not touching the issue of slavery.

Yes or No.

They couldn’t.

That is like blaming Trump for not exterminating the Democrat party because he is president.

The only reason they were able to form a nation was because they made compromises, and one of those was not touching the issue of slavery.
Then the idea of a white only nation was compromised..

Forum List

Back