Political taboo: Why didn’t our founders want Brown people running our nation?

They didn’t want them as citizens and they certainly didn’t want them running this nation. What did they know that we don’t?
What would those seven badasses think if they knew Mexifornia was completely run by foreign minded barely legals...what if they knew foreign minded barely legals were writing national legislation?
Don’t be scared, get in here and say something meaningful.
Naturalization Act of 1790 - Wikipedia
“This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were free White persons of good character.”

Let's put you on the record.

Do you think that only white people should be allowed to be citizens of this country...

Yes or No.

Another not so clever feeble attempt...Look bud, the founders made it crystal clear....who the hell am I to think my opinion should deviate from theirs....they had it right all along.
I will say loud and proud....THIS NATION WOULD BE A FAR SAFER AND FAR MORE PRODUCTIVE NATION HAD IT STAYED A WHITE NATION.....period
Can you refute that? Piss yourself yet Gustavo?

Do you think that only white people should be allowed to be citizens of this country...

Yes or No.

That's a retarded rhetorical question and you know it.
Would you like to live in a safer more productive nation among higher quality, moral human beings?

"THIS NATION WOULD BE A FAR SAFER AND FAR MORE PRODUCTIVE NATION HAD IT STAYED A WHITE NATION.....period
Can you refute that?"

Why can you not answer the simple question. If your fellow racist had the balls to answer it, and yet you lack the balls to stand by your convictions.

We have never been a white nation, there have always been people of other colors here.
How can I be a racist if I approve of ANY nation closing their borders concerning citizenship?

America was founded as a white nation. Black slaves were not citizens and Native Americans had their own countries within the landmass. American was so white and so English in fact that Germans were considered “swarthy”.

They couldn’t.

That is like blaming Trump for not exterminating the Democrat party because he is president.

The only reason they were able to form a nation was because they made compromises, and one of those was not touching the issue of slavery.
Then the idea of a white only nation was compromised..
That makes no sense.

The plan was to repatriate all of them until the Civil War and the assassination of Lincoln(who was for repatriation) destroyed that possibility.
Yeah forget about them dirty injuns..
They had their own separate nations in the form of reservations.

They were not considered citizens at that time.

It was only the black slaves that were in limbo concerning citizenship.
Yeah just forget they lived in a place first and had a no white neighborhood and look what happened, complacency, and that is what will happen with an all white nation...
If they had established a nation beforehand then things would have gone a lot differently. You would have had regular immigration from Europe by persecuted Christians or they would have left having discovered a new trading partner.

They wouldn’t have been treated like European nations are being treated like today, that is for sure.

You have to admit.
All this impotent rage is kinda funny.
Yeah, it's SO funny how people are upset that the ruling class doesn't care about our interests.
Vote someone else in.

If you can't get enough people to vote with you, maybe you're just wrong.
Or maybe the ruling class just owns the minds of the majority because they are too stupid to be voting in the first place.
Well, as I said, most of us don't possess your shining brilliance.

I am saying they were not god and were not infallible. They were human beings just like the rest of us and they were not perfect in all that they did.

Self enlightened aristocrats escaping a therocracy , who only managed to roust 3% to their opposition of it all

I will say loud and proud....THIS NATION WOULD BE A FAR SAFER AND FAR MORE PRODUCTIVE NATION HAD IT STAYED A WHITE NATION.....period

and how would you have proposed that happen? bleach everyone at the border?

Why is it OK for politicians to speak out on behalf of women blacks, hispanics, gays, transgenders and everybody else except for straight white men

well now i'm feeling rather boring.....

Both sides are bought and owned by Big Business...as a wise man once said...In the US, there is basically one party - the business party. It has two factions, called Democrats and Republicans, which are somewhat different but carry out variations on the same policies

bingo!

~S~

You have to admit.
Yeah, it's SO funny how people are upset that the ruling class doesn't care about our interests.
Vote someone else in.

Our guy won the last election, remember? Then the media and deep state colludes to concoct a phony conspiracy to get him evicted from the white house. Clearly this is meant as a message to anyone else who considers challenging the status quo. Don't even think about it or we will destroy you.

They didn’t want them as citizens and they certainly didn’t want them running this nation. What did they know that we don’t?
What would those seven badasses think if they knew Mexifornia was completely run by foreign minded barely legals...what if they knew foreign minded barely legals were writing national legislation?
Don’t be scared, get in here and say something meaningful.
Naturalization Act of 1790 - Wikipedia
“This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were free White persons of good character.”
More classic CRC comments...and approvals.

You have to admit.
Vote someone else in.

Our guy won the last election, remember? Then the media and deep state colludes to concoct a phony conspiracy to get him evicted from the white house. Clearly this is meant as a message to anyone else who considers challenging the status quo. Don't even think about it or we will destroy you.
how many guilty pleas does it take to convince the right wing?

You have to admit.

People are so upset, yet incumbents win reelection greater than 95% of the time. Seems people are not all that upset. When is the last time you did not vote party line?

You have to admit.
Vote someone else in.

Quit building elaborate conspiracies in order to make you man not a slimeball.

Yes or No.

Another not so clever feeble attempt...Look bud, the founders made it crystal clear....who the hell am I to think my opinion should deviate from theirs....they had it right all along.
Can you refute that? Piss yourself yet Gustavo?

Yes or No.

That's a retarded rhetorical question and you know it.
Would you like to live in a safer more productive nation among higher quality, moral human beings?

"THIS NATION WOULD BE A FAR SAFER AND FAR MORE PRODUCTIVE NATION HAD IT STAYED A WHITE NATION.....period
Can you refute that?"

Why can you not answer the simple question. If your fellow racist had the balls to answer it, and yet you lack the balls to stand by your convictions.

We have never been a white nation, there have always been people of other colors here.
How can I be a racist if I approve of ANY nation closing their borders concerning citizenship?

America was founded as a white nation. Black slaves were not citizens and Native Americans had their own countries within the landmass. American was so white and so English in fact that Germans were considered “swarthy”.

Because you want nothing but white people around you. Seems to qualify you as a racist.

You have to admit.
Vote someone else in.

how many guilty pleas does it take to convince the right wing?

For blue collar crimes that have literally nothing to do with Russian collusion, stuff that virtually every politician in DC is guilty of.

Forum List

Back