Political taboo: Why didn’t our founders want Brown people running our nation?

How can I be a racist if I approve of ANY nation closing their borders concerning citizenship?

America was founded as a white nation. Black slaves were not citizens and Native Americans had their own countries within the landmass. American was so white and so English in fact that Germans were considered “swarthy”.

Because you want nothing but white people around you. Seems to qualify you as a racist.
No, that is called wanting to have a safer, more cohesive society with an actual identity and culture.

You worship “diversity” so much because you are a simpleton who is every bit as dumb as a flat-earther.

you think white people do not commit crime and then call me a simpleton?

fuck you are a funny man.

I do not worship diversity, I enjoy it and appreciate it. Everything being the same is boring and rather simplistic

but then again, I was not raised in an all white conclave and I do not think only white people should be US citizens...so how can I ever compete with you? :21::21::21::21:
I WAS raised in an all white enclave...and I frankly found it inbred and stifling

how dare you not be a racist! :21::21:

I love the hypocritical double standard of this comment.

Say demeaning racial stereotype against white people.

+10 non-racist points for you!!!

How can I be a racist if I approve of ANY nation closing their borders concerning citizenship?

America was founded as a white nation. Black slaves were not citizens and Native Americans had their own countries within the landmass. American was so white and so English in fact that Germans were considered “swarthy”.

Because you want nothing but white people around you. Seems to qualify you as a racist.
No, that is called wanting to have a safer, more cohesive society with an actual identity and culture.

You worship “diversity” so much because you are a simpleton who is every bit as dumb as a flat-earther.

I do not worship diversity, I enjoy it and appreciate it. Everything being the same is boring and rather simplistic

but then again, I was not raised in an all white conclave and I do not think only white people should be US citizens...so how can I ever compete with you? :21::21::21::21:
I WAS raised in an all white enclave...and I frankly found it inbred and stifling

You just confirmed that your IQ is only a double digit number with this response.

You just confirmed that your IQ is only a double digit number with this response.

The guy that wants only white people to be citizen and does not want women to vote is talking about someone's IQ....

you cannot make this shit up!

The country is 73% white and that is not good enough for these folks.

I wonder if they go into a panic every time they see a non-white person

The guy that wants only white people to be citizen and does not want women to vote is talking about someone's IQ....

you cannot make this shit up!
The founding fathers all had high IQs moron.

The guy who thinks it is “not racist” to call white neighborhoods “inbred” and “stifling” despite the fact that inner city black people are the most inbred in the country and white suburbs are among the least inbred really can’t talk.

They didn’t want them as citizens and they certainly didn’t want them running this nation. What did they know that we don’t?
What would those seven badasses think if they knew Mexifornia was completely run by foreign minded barely legals...what if they knew foreign minded barely legals were writing national legislation?
Don’t be scared, get in here and say something meaningful.
Naturalization Act of 1790 - Wikipedia
“This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were free White persons of good character.”
They understood that nations should always be families grown great. A nation must share many common interests including culture, religion, language and race.

The guy who thinks it is “not racist” to call white neighborhoods “inbred” and “stifling” despite the fact that inner city black people are the most inbred in the country and white suburbs are among the least inbred really can’t talk.

The Founding Fathers may have had high IQs but they were absolutely racist and supporters of slavery. Being "smart" or educated...does NOT mean one is not racist. In their defense that was the reality OF THE DAY. It no longer is nor has it been in this country for 160 years.

And yes...a segregated all white town IS inbred and it IS stifling. I lived it. I was called an "N lover" more times than I care to remember

They didn’t want them as citizens and they certainly didn’t want them running this nation. What did they know that we don’t?
What would those seven badasses think if they knew Mexifornia was completely run by foreign minded barely legals...what if they knew foreign minded barely legals were writing national legislation?
“This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were free White persons of good character.”
No, the Founders didn't want you and other hateful, ignorant bigots and racists running the country.

These men liked things to move towards more freedom rather than less. What they would make of our 21st century problems is difficult to say but in the end it is a meaningless question. What we find good and right matters far more than what words we can put in the mouths of the dead.

I’m certain you’re not being genuine...that or you are the stupidest person in cyberspace.
You do realize that everything that made this nation originated with those seven “dead” men...right?

Some facts that you know but choose to overlook free black men fought and died for the freedom all of us enjoy. They fought and died for the freedom they wouldn't realize until another very brave White man saw the horrors of slavery and the need to unify a nation with freedom and justice for all. The Original founders didn't consider slaves to be citizens (they were property), Until the emancipation proclamation was issued by Abraham Lincoln. It took another hundred years for the Black free citizens of this country to gain the Unalienable Rights granted in the Constitution Life,Liberty and the Pursuit of happiness. Not life liberty and the Happiness the govt allows us to have. We have The sons and daughters of former slaves and other immigrants in every aspect of American life including politics and many have died selflessly in battle to protect the freedoms you seem to take for granted. The answer to your absurd question is obviously! BECAUSE THEY WERE WRONG! :re:

Sounds like anti-white racism to me. Do you think non-diverse nations such as Ethiopia and India need more white people to spice things up a bit and add some diversity or does it only apply to the west?

Ethiopia has over 80 different ethnic groups.

The Founding Fathers may have had high IQs but they were absolutely racist and supporters of slavery. Being "smart" or educated...does NOT mean one is not racist. In their defense that was the reality OF THE DAY. It no longer is nor has it been in this country for 160 years.

And yes...a segregated all white town IS inbred and it IS stifling. I lived it. I was called an "N lover" more times than I care to remember

Most people, black, brown, whatever...choose to self-segregate. Always have, always will. But you, you know what's best for those people and people like you should have the final say on how people live their lives, right? That's what tolerance means, isn't it?

Sounds like anti-white racism to me. Do you think non-diverse nations such as Ethiopia and India need more white people to spice things up a bit and add some diversity or does it only apply to the west?

Ethiopia has over 80 different ethnic groups.

And they all have more in common with one another than they do with people from Iceland or are you going to try and argue otherwise?

We (this site) have officially become Stormfront haven't we

Lousy right wing management? Our federal Constitution and Bill of Rights was intelligently designed to be both gender and race neutral.

Natural rights for Man, precludes any form of racism.
Natural rights of man "excludes all forms of racism" but it ain't the way the world we live in works! The powerful will always attempt to subjugate the weak. The weak will always rise up against their oppressors. Freedom can not be held in check! The human spirit won't allow it!:highfive:

Forum List

Back