Politically incorrect is a politically correct way of saying things that...shouldn't be there.

SwimExpert

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2013
Republican strategist Mike Murphy just made this statement on Meet The Press a few moments ago, and I think it's a brilliant insight. Donald Trump and the drumpfodder have latched on to this idea of being "politically incorrect" and have turned it on its head into their own version of PC. But at the end of the day, all they're doing is being equally PC, just under an alternate color. This is yet another example of the patent absurdity of the Trump mentality.

Republican strategist Mike Murphy just made this statement on Meet The Press a few moments ago, and I think it's a brilliant insight. Donald Trump and the drumpfodder have latched on to this idea of being "politically incorrect" and have turned it on its head into their own version of PC. But at the end of the day, all they're doing is being equally PC, just under an alternate color. This is yet another example of the patent absurdity of the Trump mentality.
Did he provide a CONCRETE example?

I'll give you one . Colin Kapernick .

Nice try.

Silly, but a nice try. PC is a Progressive construct designed to forward the willful destruction of commonly held viewpoints offensive to the Progressives' ideology.

Combating that destruction hardly constitutes an alternative form of PC.

Nice try.

Silly, but a nice try. PC is a Progressive construct designed to forward the willful destruction of commonly held viewpoints offensive to the Progressives' ideology.

PC is the excuse cowardly racists use for not saying n*gger in public. David Duke is a PC racist. I wish those types of racists would just say what they mean and take the consequences for it like an adult.

I'll give you one . Colin Kapernick .
What about the well paid, ungrateful jackass?

Politically Correct is calling a spade a shovel, because the word spade is offensive to a small group of people

Nice try.

PC is the excuse cowardly racists use for not saying n*gger in public. David Duke is a PC racist. I wish those types of racists would just say what they mean and take the consequences for it like an adult.

So, Mark Twain was a PC racist?

Don King? Eddie Murphy?

Best check yo'sef, nizza.

Nice try.

Don King? Eddie Murphy?

I suppose it would depend on how you use the word, no? I think Mark Twain used the word a lot, how does that make him a PC racist?

Nice try.

Don King? Eddie Murphy?

I suppose it would depend on how you use the word, no? I think Mark Twain used the word a lot, how does that make him a PC racist?

Mark Twain WAS a racist AND a Jew hater, but we Jews recognize his genius.
He never called for violence.

The right acts like a bunch pathetic victims because our society has certain standards of decency. Every community of humans that has ever existed has made for itself standards of what is socially acceptable and what is not.

Nice try.

Don King? Eddie Murphy?

Mark Twain was a product of his time, of course he was racist by today's standards. I would think even many very dedicated abolitionists of the time were also racist by our standards.

But, what does any of this have to do with being 'pc' in 2016?

Nice try.

Don King? Eddie Murphy?

"Really, Mark? N*gger Jim? That's what you're gonna go with...?"

:lol:

Nice try.

Don King? Eddie Murphy?

"Really, Mark? N*gger Jim? That's what you're gonna go with...?"

:lol:

Mark Twain was bad example.

Louis CK though, funny shit!

Nice try.

Don King? Eddie Murphy?

I fail to understand, nor will I comply with an arbitrary, discriminatory rule that permits one group of people from using a perfectly serviceable word of dictionary definition, but forbids its use by others.

Such nonsense is definitely not the American Way.

Nice try.

Don King? Eddie Murphy?

Mark Twain was a product of his time, of course he was racist by today's standards. I would think even many very dedicated abolitionists of the time were also racist by our standards.

But, what does any of this have to do with being 'pc' in 2016?
I was not the one who brought up Mr. Twain.

Progressives are politically correct to the core thus making them spineless...

Nice try.

Don King? Eddie Murphy?

I fail to understand, nor will I comply with an arbitrary, discriminatory rule that permits one group of people from using a perfectly serviceable word of dictionary definition, but forbids its use by others.

Such nonsense is definitely not the American Way.

You comply all the time.

Forum List

Back