Politically "Woke" NBA finals ratings plunge 45%. Lowest in over 25 years.

Gee Lebron, I guess America really doesn't give a shit what you think about politics. Stick to putting a ball thru a hoop like a trained seal.

Let's see if we can get it down to 90%. You wanna bet that even at that these idiots STILL don't get it that America doesn't like or want what they are selling?

Yea because we seen how Muhammad Ali was treated. Good thing we had men in the past like Jim Brown, Bill Russell, Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Carlos Smith, etc.

View attachment 395970

It's a great thing that these black men didn't act like trained seals.
Yea, there were real activists back in those days that didn't take orders from the White establishment. But now it is all about money.

Gee Lebron, I guess America really doesn't give a shit what you think about politics. Stick to putting a ball thru a hoop like a trained seal.

Let's see if we can get it down to 90%. You wanna bet that even at that these idiots STILL don't get it that America doesn't like or want what they are selling?

Yea because we seen how Muhammad Ali was treated. Good thing we had men in the past like Jim Brown, Bill Russell, Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Carlos Smith, etc.

View attachment 395970

Yea, there were real activists back in those days that didn't take orders from the White establishment. But now it is all about money.

Really? Because I remember those black men receiving the same criticism that these young black men are receiving 2day.

View attachment 395970

These black men were heard and are still regarded because they were fighting for a real cause, not the bullshit false narrative that today that blacks are being oppressed.

So it's only because Lebron said something, Arenas, sports bars and big family gatherings shutdowns had nothing to do with it..(rolls eyes)
You're right, for once. Ratings for the NBA depend on the number of tv sets playing their games.
It's doesn't matter how many people gather in your Uncle Fred's living room.
Stop being such a damned idiot!

I cannot help but wonder if the NBA is going to go bankrupt.

With TV revenues down due to poor audience, how can they pay all those salaries they signed with the billionaire players?
They Can't. They are plucking the Goose.

NBA Finals Game 6 Saw Ratings Crash 66% Despite Being Season Finale

Lebron won his fourth championship. But was there anyone around to see it?

1602556487731.png

i cant believe that BLM is written right on the court,,dont they know that 90% of us dont approve of it?

Anything that has Burn Loot Murder written anywhere I automatically write out.

Forum List

Back