Politician from 3rd world makes case for American civil war: the problem in my country is we gained independence without blood, now people die hungry

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
his point was: it's better to die in a civil war than to to die of hunger or poverty, so after that you won't die for hundreds of years. i won't name who he is so as not to cause a geopolitical crisis, but if you pay attention to global politics, you'll know damn well who it is!

It's not about Mar a Lago it's about a government that no longer represents the people...and is overtly rubbing it in their face.

• Banned
It's not about Mar a Lago it's about a government that no longer represents the people...and is overtly rubbing it in their face.
it's partly about the FBI raid, at least. but i agree with you about government.

now people die hungry​

The poor don't look too hungry to me ...

1597254012980_Obesity_16-9_19288285_2024897_20200812180828281924fb-5a5f-4bdd-b4e0-02a55f631d60...jpg

The government does represent the people. The problem "conservatives" have is that the government doesn't exclusively represent white people.

The government does represent the people. The problem "conservatives" have is that the government doesn't exclusively represent white people.

Actually, the problem is ... they're constantly trying to represent me.

My message to government is, "You do you. Leave the rest of us alone".

The FBI was right to search trumps house. There was no raid.

Actually, the problem is ... they're constantly trying to represent me.

My message to government is, "You do you. Leave the rest of us alone".
The constitution says the government makes the rules we live by.

A pre-planned search of a suspect's property is, by definition, a raid.
A search that was authorized by the courts that found probable cause to search is not a raid.

The constitution says the government makes the rules we live by.

Actually, only elected representatives can make legislation. The unaccountable Executive Branch is not supposed to have the power to make legislation. However, we live under more "departmental codes" than actually legislation.

his point was: it's better to die in a civil war than to to die of hunger or poverty, so after that you won't die for hundreds of years. i won't name who he is so as not to cause a geopolitical crisis, but if you pay attention to global politics, you'll know damn well who it is!

lujmgg66nwg91.jpg

So? You go ahead and try whipping the U.S. military with your pea shooter because you can't have your way.
No doubt you can find 2-3 willing to shoot citizens for Bidung....dumbass.

No doubt you can find 2-3 willing to shoot citizens for Bidung....dumbass.
I'm quite sure if citizens were trying to kill them you would understand how you made a very bad choice.

It should represent the TAX paying majority...which are NOT N******s

Coons should be put back in slavery long enough to pay their passage back to Apefrica.

Forum List

Back