Politician shames Trump with promise to release taxes. Oops!!!

I think the Donald should "wipe clean with a rag" all of his tax information... then go on to hide from the media.. perhaps accept foreign money in the BILLIONS, set up a private server and send classified intel ..

Who gives a shit, what are you looking for?
The question should be "what is Trump trying to hide?" The only logical answer would seem to be that he doesn't want his supporters to know how little he pays.
Hey Cupcake, actually Trump supporters want all of us to pay as little as possible. Why would we begrudge Trump keeping more of his own money?
The shocking part would be how little compared to the average guy, sweetums.
I love liberals... So in terms of what? Percentage? Or dollar amount?
How would we know? It could be both.

Politician shames Trump with promise to release taxes.

Trump knows no shame. A putrid pile of rancid shit is his crown. Hypocrisy be thy name

His simpleminded Trumpbots know no shame. Eating from his crap pile is their badge of honor. Hypocrisy be thy game.

Losing be thy reward.
a resounding endorsement to be sure. tells me we got it right this time.... wahoooo !!

email hillary dukakus in the tank.:tank:

1988_large.png

The question should be "what is Trump trying to hide?" The only logical answer would seem to be that he doesn't want his supporters to know how little he pays.

Hey Cupcake, actually Trump supporters want all of us to pay as little as possible. Why would we begrudge Trump keeping more of his own money?
***THIS... damn right.. I hope he paid 0! Fuck liberals, fuck federally funded abortion , fuck sending TERRORISTS like Iran tax payer money..

No Trumpster cares why Trump is the only Presidential candidate in decades to not release his tax returns.

But the independents and real Republicans Trump is trying to get to vote for him will wonder what Trump is hiding.

Bingo......
Who believes that would be the answer, if the taxes in question belonged to Obama or Hillary? :laugh2:

You said the same thing about romney and it was.false.
So again is it rate or amount?

If Pence and Hillary can do it, does Trump really have an excuse? The IRS says they're his to release. They don't have control of that, audit or no audit, contrary to Trump's statement. Mike Pence: I'll release tax returns next week - CNNPolitics.com
he's being audited. or he's busy deleting emails.
Neither a valid excuse.
think of it this way, he's been audited for every year for twelve years. now do you think the IRS under obama wouldn't have spoken up by now. lois lerner and all ?

you make lot's of good threads, this isn't one of them.

one thing about lerner, she got to make a speech, then take the fifth... i've never seen that before.

Even Tricky Dick released his tax returns- while he was being audited.

What is Tricky Trump scared voters will see?

You said the same thing about romney and it was.false. So again is it rate or amount?
Did I say that? Could we have a cite? Why can't it be both?

If Pence and Hillary can do it, does Trump really have an excuse? The IRS says they're his to release. They don't have control of that, audit or no audit, contrary to Trump's statement. Mike Pence: I'll release tax returns next week - CNNPolitics.com
he's being audited. or he's busy deleting emails.
Neither a valid excuse.
think of it this way, he's been audited for every year for twelve years. now do you think the IRS under obama wouldn't have spoken up by now. lois lerner and all ?

you make lot's of good threads, this isn't one of them.

one thing about lerner, she got to make a speech, then take the fifth... i've never seen that before.

Even Tricky Dick released his tax returns- while he was being audited.

What is Tricky Trump scared voters will see?

Helly Rotten remains hidden.. most important weekend of ANY Presidential campaign and that old BITCH hides like a mafia Don.. What's she hiding?? Where is Helly Rotten?

Another thread full of demand from people who have failed to demonstrate good faith by attaching a .pdf file of their own tax returns to their posts. Hypocrite much you turds?

Another post from a Troll who never does more than smell his own turds.

Of course you don't want Trump to release his tax returns- Trumpsters don't care about facts- because Trump has promised everything will be HUGE

Hey HELLY, RELEASE THE WALL ST SPEECHES... RELEASE ALL THE BENGHAZI EMAILS.. we know you have more than the 3 found YOU LIED your leaky azz off about

You said the same thing about romney and it was.false. So again is it rate or amount?
Did I say that? Could we have a cite? Why can't it be both?

Bullshit lefties like you quote Harry Reid saying romney paid no taxes....why are you guys never honest and act like you don't day or do the shit you advocate?

Trump should release his longform birth certificate after being president for three years, then 33 thousand pages of tax returns every few months, or until the next election, which ever comes first..

Forum List

Back