Politician shames Trump with promise to release taxes. Oops!!!

The shocking part would be how little compared to the average guy, sweetums.
I love liberals... So in terms of what? Percentage? Or dollar amount?
How would we know? It could be both.
You said the same thing about romney and it was.false. So again is it rate or amount?
Did I say that? Could we have a cite? Why can't it be both?
Bullshit lefties like you quote Harry Reid saying romney paid no taxes....why are you guys never honest and act like you don't day or do the shit you advocate?
You'd think Trump would jump at the chance to call people liars. Why isn't he doing it? Is it because he can't? We'll never know and the doubts will continue to build, if he doesn't learn from the example of his running mate, a man, unlike Trump, with nothing to hide.

I love liberals... So in terms of what? Percentage? Or dollar amount?
You said the same thing about romney and it was.false. So again is it rate or amount?
Bullshit lefties like you quote Harry Reid saying romney paid no taxes....why are you guys never honest and act like you don't day or do the shit you advocate?
You'd think Trump would jump at the chance to call people liars. Why isn't he doing it? Is it because he can't? We'll never know and the doubts will continue to build, if he doesn't learn from the example of his running mate, a man, unlike Trump, with nothing to hide.

He calls people liars all.the time, what the fuck are you talking about?

...and cries about it when people call him one. What a wimp!

Can you keep your shit straight?
You said he would jump at the chance to call people liars.....I said he does...then you bring up his response to being called one......stay the fuck on topic

Start a new thread if you want to discuss his response....or at least discuss what's in my post you dumbfuck.

Who gives a shit, what are you looking for?
The question should be "what is Trump trying to hide?" The only logical answer would seem to be that he doesn't want his supporters to know how little he pays.
Hey Cupcake, actually Trump supporters want all of us to pay as little as possible. Why would we begrudge Trump keeping more of his own money?

I love liberals...

So in terms of what?
Percentage?
Or dollar amount?

Both, and...

D. Trump has already confessed he's a big time Pay-4-Play guy - AKA you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours.

D. Trumps tax returns would expose who he's beholden to - how much dough does D. Trump owe the Chinese? Does D. Trump do business with countries that support terrorism?...he does!

And just as importantly, I for one would like to know..., and I think his tax returns would tell me/us...

-What are D. Trump's financial Russian ties?

-Why is D. Trump being audited?

-Did D. Trump pay any taxes?

-What ties does D. Trump have to the mob?

-Does D. Trump donate to charities, do his contributions involve a quid pro quo?

-Is D. Trump lying about how rich he says he is?

Who/what/when/where/how is D. Trump...?

Shouldn't we know all we can know about the person that's going to negotiate trade deals, present/sign a budget to congress, send our military to places s/he does business in...?

Mitt Romney sez: "Tax returns provide the public with its sole confirmation of the veracity of a candidate's representations regarding charities, priorities, wealth, tax conformance, and conflicts of interest. Further, while not a likely circumstance, the potential for hidden inappropriate associations with foreign entities, criminal organizations, or other unsavory groups is simply too great a risk to ignore for someone who is seeking to become commander-in-chief."

Can you keep your shit straight? You said he would jump at the chance to call people liars.....I said he does...then you bring up his response to being called one......stay the fuck on topic Start a new thread if you want to discuss his response....or at least discuss what's in my post you dumbfuck.
Looks like we have another crier on out hands, folks. We're going to have national shortage of tissue paper by the time the debates ore over! :laugh2:

The question should be "what is Trump trying to hide?" The only logical answer would seem to be that he doesn't want his supporters to know how little he pays.
Hey Cupcake, actually Trump supporters want all of us to pay as little as possible. Why would we begrudge Trump keeping more of his own money?

No Sweetpea - it's totally irrelevant. Just look at his 2014 reurns if you're so hot & bothered by it.
If the Donald turned over one-third of his portfolio in 2014, as he did in early 2015, and made a similar return, we can add another $27 million. That brings us to $180 million. How much tax would Trump be paying on that $180 million? For a regular billionaire, it should be at least 30% or $50 million-plus

No Sweetpea - it's totally irrelevant. Just look at his 2014 returns if you're so hot & bothered by it.If the Donald turned over one-third of his portfolio in 2014, as he did in early 2015, and made a similar return, we can add another $27 million. That brings us to $180 million. How much tax would Trump be paying on that $180 million? For a regular billionaire, it should be at least 30% or $50 million-plus
What 2014 returns? Got a cite? If he actually published them, what are we talking about? If he didn't, as he said he wouldn't because of an audit, what are you talking about?

I love liberals...

So in terms of what?
Percentage?
Or dollar amount?

Both, and...

D. Trump has already confessed he's a big time Pay-4-Play guy - AKA you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours.

D. Trumps tax returns would expose who he's beholden to - how much dough does D. Trump owe the Chinese? Does D. Trump do business with countries that support terrorism?...he does!

And just as importantly, I for one would like to know..., and I think his tax returns would tell me/us...

-What are D. Trump's financial Russian ties?

-Why is D. Trump being audited?

-Did D. Trump pay any taxes?

-What ties does D. Trump have to the mob?

-Does D. Trump donate to charities, do his contributions involve a quid pro quo?

-Is D. Trump lying about how rich he says he is?

Who/what/when/where/how is D. Trump...?

Shouldn't we know all we can know about the person that's going to negotiate trade deals, present/sign a budget to congress, send our military to places s/he does business in...?

Mitt Romney sez: "Tax returns provide the public with its sole confirmation of the veracity of a candidate's representations regarding charities, priorities, wealth, tax conformance, and conflicts of interest. Further, while not a likely circumstance, the potential for hidden inappropriate associations with foreign entities, criminal organizations, or other unsavory groups is simply too great a risk to ignore for someone who is seeking to become commander-in-chief."

You think ties to the mob would be in tax returns? Uh.........
What money to Russia?
Clinton has way more ties to Russia than Trump.
Clinton doesn't donate to charities....other than hers.
And you don't think he's rich?

Tin foil hat please....you sound like a birther.....ironic, no?

Forum List

Back