🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Politico: Carson lied about admission to West Point.

I bet this wasn't what Carson's camp had in mind when they were praying yesterday for something to get the Egypt story off the news.
As you can see, when the liberals get caught in a lie and can't refute the truth in threads like this about decent men like Dr. Carson, they follow with more lies instead.

Yup and the so called reporters are busy making the news instead of reporting the news.

I bet this wasn't what Carson's camp had in mind when they were praying yesterday for something to get the Egypt story off the news.

lol
It may be a bit unfair. But, he set himself up with the "I'd charge the guy with a gun" when in fact he didn't, and more probably was never in a fast food place that got held up. And the innumerable other mis-statements, such as Obama may cancel the 2012 elections, Obamacare as "slavery," Hitler/Jews/the Holocaust and guns .....
Huh? He had to have been held up in order to say what he would do? I don't get it.

The news that has come out is that when he was 17, he was told he could get a scholarship. His campaign has denied the allegations made by Politico. So, it would be helpful to actually see what he wrote. I haven't read it - have you?

And again, in terms of seriousness, whatever Carson wrote 20+ years ago based on his memories of being 17 pales in comparison to hiLIARy's NDA and email scandal.

Yup all the lefties are jumping on his "lie" while completely ignoring Hildebeasts many lies and her incompetence over Benghazi.

In their biased partisan eyes her lies and incompetence aren't there at all.

Partisan hacks every one.

Indeed. The leftards are hyperventilating over Carson saying he was "offered" a scholarship at a Memorial Day dinner...and yet they are completely incurious as to the identify of the people who paid for Obama's education.

If you want to start another conspiracy thread about Obama's student loans, feel free. But as an attempt to change the topic that was a little.....obvious.

Westpoint doen't offer a 'full scholarship'.
No but it's what he thought they meant. If he knew they didn't why would he say they did? Think!

They don't offer any free education to anyone until they've at least applied.

Carson never did. Think.
it's more like a reverse G I bill. the only thing free is the air they breathe, which is why they are there in the first place.

Last edited:

lol
It may be a bit unfair. But, he set himself up with the "I'd charge the guy with a gun" when in fact he didn't, and more probably was never in a fast food place that got held up. And the innumerable other mis-statements, such as Obama may cancel the 2012 elections, Obamacare as "slavery," Hitler/Jews/the Holocaust and guns .....

He's nothing more than a walking talking random RWnut talking point generator. Hell, Sean Hannity might as well be running.
Typical Leftard racist.

Its not going to matter for Carson. As his supporters could give a fiddler's fuck if his claims are accurate. All they care about are if his claims *feel* accurate. The fact that they aren't play no role in their emotions.

Even when Carson's team admits he lied.....conservatives will ignore it. And desperately try to change the topic to anyone or anything else.

I agree! Retards may give Carson the GOP Primary - but they can never give him the General Election.

I agree! Retards may give Hillary the Klown Kar Democrat Primary - but they can never give her the General Election

Who can beat Hillary?

Bernie....

Still got a year to go.

If so he's done. Bad news for Clinton.

After the lies Obama has told, this pales in comparison.

And after all Obama's lies you still managed to vote for him twice and after all of Clinton lies you will vote for her in 2016..

I guarantee you'll vote for a liar in 2016, if they let you out to vote.
Anyone who votes will be voting for a liar. But, Carson's whacked. LOL Sincerely Herman Cain made more sense. LOL This is like People taking Pat Paulson seriously.

I think it's odd, and bit frightening, that apparently Carson is being undone by his aggrandizing of his story. Carson's over the top, but really they all do it. But, I thought at some point Americans would notice the guy is not only whack off the charts on social issues like abortion or gays, but he has crazy town views on things like the freaking pyramids. Even Pat Robertson is more lucid when it comes to the age of the earth and dinosaurs.
Ya, having the same positions on homosexuals as Hillary and Obama had 7 years ago is do over the top. Agreeing with half of America on abortion, so over the top.

The story is a total lie, he never even hinted at the what Pravda accuses.
No where near 50% agree with forced birthing of teen rape victims. the Guy's a nut, move on.
More exaggerated Leftard BS.

This right up there with NBC editing the Zimmerman 911 call to make him sound like a racist.

I love it when RWnuts defend their cultmasters by comparing their behaviors to the worst things they can think of that they believe liberals did.
Give us the exact Carson quotes where he lied.

Do it.

"Later I was offered a full scholarship to West Point.”

Read more: Exclusive: Carson claimed West Point 'scholarship' but never applied

And after all Obama's lies you still managed to vote for him twice and after all of Clinton lies you will vote for her in 2016..

Anyone who votes will be voting for a liar. But, Carson's whacked. LOL Sincerely Herman Cain made more sense. LOL This is like People taking Pat Paulson seriously.
Oh. Now you're just dating yourself. :lol:

lol
Huh? He had to have been held up in order to say what he would do? I don't get it.
you don't get it? LOL. He said he'd get a crowd to charge a gunman, and then it came to light he did the exact opposite, and I don't think there's anything beyond his "memory" that he was ever in a stick up in the first place.

lol

He's nothing more than a walking talking random RWnut talking point generator. Hell, Sean Hannity might as well be running.

And Hillary represents something good ?????

I'd laugh if it wasn't so sad.

The lies that have been discovered about Carson are Central to the narrative that he has made about himself in order to create his Public Persona. It is this Public Persona [Real or otherwise] that people often end up voting for rather than necessarily for program/policy promised. The narrative that he is a straight shooter non Political therefore more honest and trustworthy has been damaged severely by the lies he has told about his personal story both as to West Point and his supposed wild acting out as a youth.

The stories about his violent youth coupled with his "rap political message" seem to be a cynical bid to gain credibility with young Black Democratic voter. Those youths will see through that and the media is exposing the false narrative he gave to gain "street credibility".

Hillary Clinton lied about her experience of being under sniper fire in Serbia when there had been no sniper fire . She was however there at the scene in Serbia she embellished what happened and yes its lie however the import of that lie is much less than when the lie is central to who you are saying to the Public that you are...
Hillary is like a player who played in a baseball game saying "I hit a homer" when he actually hit a "double"... an exaggeration. Ben Carson is like someone who was not on the team saying he played in that game.....

Like I said before, you folks need to read the book yourselves.

Yes the far left funny farm is going to vote for worse Bush and Carson in 2016..

lol
you don't get it? LOL. He said he'd get a crowd to charge a gunman, and then it came to light he did the exact opposite, and I don't think there's anything beyond his "memory" that he was ever in a stick up in the first place.
He did the opposite when?

The rubes are still sucking up Rain Man's snake oil.

16385336237_58c6e2330e_b_d.jpg

Oh. Now you're just dating yourself. :lol:

Says the irony impaired far left drone!

Obama lied and people died!

Forum List

Back