🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Politico: Carson lied about admission to West Point.

Carson, being such a proud pathological liar, could never have made it anywhere as a Democrat.

And there's no such thing as a scholarship to a US military academy, which is another clue Carson was lying. Nobody pays to go to a military academy. Tuition is free, and you draw a small salary, being that cadets are members of the military.

Nice spin job attempt. Whatever you call it .......... Carson could have had it.

And Mark Levin read the word Scholarship from West Point documents just today.

You are right. All is paid. And he would have gotten a salary.

I saw Rain Man defending his lies a few minutes ago in a live interview. He got pretty irate. Glad he didn't stab anyone.

I heard him.

He was on a crying jag about how the media never scrutinized Obama over the Reverend Wright deal.

What a fucking mental case! The Reverend Wright thing was pounded on to the point where Obama made a speech about it.

This Carson nut needs to be gone. Period.

I agree! He was also whining about why Obama's records are sealed and why the media doesn't go after that. Actually, as I understand it, Obama's records are not "sealed".

Q: Are Obama’s early records “sealed”?

A: No. Many records that presidential candidates don’t ordinarily release do remain confidential, but they are not “sealed” by a court. The 16 claims in a widely distributed graphic are mostly false or distorted.

Obama’s ‘Sealed’ Records

Carson, being such a proud pathological liar, could never have made it anywhere as a Democrat.

And there's no such thing as a scholarship to a US military academy, which is another clue Carson was lying. Nobody pays to go to a military academy. Tuition is free, and you draw a small salary, being that cadets are members of the military.

Boy, Carson is doing some serious spinning with his tale. First he was not "involved" with his miracle drug company. Now he says he was offered a scholarship when it wasn't possible. What next? Maybe he was wounded in Vietnam?

There's nothing free pea brain ,once you're finished you must serve in the military, so how is that free? :dunno:

West Point, however, has no record of Carson applying, much less being extended admission.

He was 17 years old. He could have gotten in if he wanted after talk with Westmoreland. He went to Yale instead. He was head of his unit at his Hospital. The guy is bona-fide success story.

the fact that he's smart doesn't mean he's not a sociopath.
I can guarantee Carson is a much better person then you could ever hope to be, and I think that fact bothers you:eusa_think:

So much for the claims from the right that they reject dishonesty. The word has gone out to close ranks and declare Carson didn't really lie, so the sheeple are falling in line.

I understand you're barley literate but the hit piece is false...Sheep

I'm well versed in barley.

And, I have a rye sense of humor.

Your kooky defense of Carson doesn't have a grain of truth in it.

You're a professional liar Casanova....The story is false:slap:

Carson said he got offered a full scholarship from West Point.

No such offer occurred . He lied.

I had 3 years of ROTC in Detroit public schools I'm sure with his grades and performance there, he was pushed to pursue a military Carrier. and I'm also sure it was suggested he could easily get a scholarship.

Dr. Carson was the top ROTC student in the City of Detroit. In that role he was invited to meet General Westmoreland. He believes it was at a banquet. He can’t remember with specificity their brief conversation but it centered around Dr. Carson’s performance as ROTC City Executive Officer. He was introduced to folks from West Point by his ROTC Supervisors. They told him they could help him get an appointment based on his grades and performance in ROTC. He considered it but in the end did not seek admission.

Which leads to Politico’s second big lie: that Carson’s campaign “admits fabricating” the story. No, they didn’t, because the story wasn’t fabricated in the first place.

Carson has now responded directly to The New York Times:

I don’t remember all the specific details. Because I had done so extraordinarily well you know I was told that someone like me – they could get a scholarship to West Point. But I made it clear I was going to pursue a career in medicine. It was, you know, an informal ‘with a record like yours we could easily get you a scholarship to West Point.’

I had 3 years of ROTC in Detroit public schools I'm sure with his grades and performance there, he was pushed to pursue a military Carrier. and I'm also sure it was suggested he could easily get a scholarship.

Dr. Carson was the top ROTC student in the City of Detroit. In that role he was invited to meet General Westmoreland. He believes it was at a banquet. He can’t remember with specificity their brief conversation but it centered around Dr. Carson’s performance as ROTC City Executive Officer. He was introduced to folks from West Point by his ROTC Supervisors. They told him they could help him get an appointment based on his grades and performance in ROTC. He considered it but in the end did not seek admission.

Which leads to Politico’s second big lie: that Carson’s campaign “admits fabricating” the story. No, they didn’t, because the story wasn’t fabricated in the first place.

I don’t remember all the specific details. Because I had done so extraordinarily well you know I was told that someone like me – they could get a scholarship to West Point. But I made it clear I was going to pursue a career in medicine. It was, you know, an informal ‘with a record like yours we could easily get you a scholarship to West Point.’
[/QUOTE]

Westmoreland didn't have the pull or the capacity to offer a scholarship to West Point. He was wrong to offer it if he did. If Ben Carson said right off the bat he was going to pursue medicine, he had no business saying he had a scholarship to a place he never applied to.

Oops "full government scholarship":eusa_whistle:

CTJhkRgUwAAoB0X.jpg

Nice spin job attempt. Whatever you call it .......... Carson could have had it.

So claiming you got something that you might have been able to get is not lying?

whoa. you people never disappoint.

Who the fuck cares? Whether he was offered a scholarship or told he would get admitted (no charge, military service required) if he applied, it's the same thing.

Not important. Move on. This may technically be a lie but it is nothing like the lies that are told every day by politicians.

CTJhkRgUwAAoB0X.jpg

Was Carson offered one? Did he even apply for one?

He claims he was offered one.

So claiming you got something that you might have been able to get is not lying?

Who the fuck cares? He would have got it if he had applied.

This is important because the more you can get the RWnuts to defend a RW lie the dumber they look when they get all high and mighty over a liberal lie,

or a charge thereof.

Who the fuck cares? He would have got it if he had applied.

And he might have won a Medal of Honor if he'd graduated West Point and went to 'Nam.

Is it okay if he says he got that medal?

CTJhkRgUwAAoB0X.jpg

I'm sure he was

I understand you're barley literate but the hit piece is false...Sheep

I'm well versed in barley.

And, I have a rye sense of humor.

Your kooky defense of Carson doesn't have a grain of truth in it.

You're a professional liar Casanova....The story is false:slap:

Carson said he got offered a full scholarship from West Point.

No such offer occurred . He lied.

Westmoreland didn't have the pull or the capacity to offer a scholarship to West Point. He was wrong to offer it if he did. If Ben Carson said right off the bat he was going to pursue medicine, he had no business saying he had a scholarship to a place he never applied to.[/QUOTE]

He lied about having dinner with Westmoreland - not just in his book at varoius past speeches but also three times just this year. Here's Westmoreland's itinerary.
http://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000150-ddb2-d03c-a55a-dff72c1f0000

Then, the last day or so, he changed his story that it was his rotc supervisor who got the "scholarship" for him.

Then tonight, he said he didn't remember.

This is important because the more you can get the RWnuts to defend a RW lie the dumber they look when they get all high and mighty over a liberal lie,

or a charge thereof.
What about the other side of the coin? What about all the Clinton and Obama lies you ignore.

If so he's done. Bad news for Clinton.

He's told so many lies about this --

West Point doesn't offer scholarships per say.

Westmorland was not in Detroit on Memorial 1969.

West Point doesn't have any record of an application or recommendation from Congressman.

What about the other side of the coin? What about all the Clinton and Obama lies you ignore.

That's not what this tread is about, stay on topic.

#2 most of those "lies" are Fox News talking points.

CTJhkRgUwAAoB0X.jpg

I'm sure he was

LOL

That's not what he says now.

Which of his versions of this story should be believe? Or should we just wait and see what it morphs into tomorrow?

You're still just a dumb gullible dupe.

Forum List

Back