🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Politico: Carson lied about admission to West Point.

Why would Ben Carson?

Because he was, is and always will be a lying scum sucking yellow belly ConJob

RePugs voted the shrub, a deserter.

RePugs voted Dead-Eye Dick(less), a draft dodger.

RePugs voted for MittWitt, a draft dodger.

It's in their DNA.

REPEATING ----->>>>
Moderation Message:

Stay on THIS topic please. And by THIS topic -- I mean that title thingy and the opening post that goes with it.. Deleted a few off-topic posts in the last couple pages. Not going back farther than that.

You are in ZONE2 Folks --- just in case you're lost..

I am leaving the thread closed for a period of time so that all new-comers are DULY alerted.
Because EVERY OFF-TOPIC post we see -- is gonna get warned or get the poster ejected from the thread.

Thanks. Will reopen in about 10 minutes..

It's the hypocrisy that will kill him with regular people. The Democrats don't pretend to be the party of moral perfection. The Republicans do. People love seeing hypocrites like Carson crash and burn.

If so he's done. Bad news for Clinton.

update: Politco admits they fabricated story...Hit piece and the libs suck it up, like the sheep they are:eusa_doh:

Politico has rewritten the headline, lede, and several portions of the text of an article accusing Ben Carson of “fabricating” part of his personal biography involving the Military Academy at West Point.

The story, bearing the byline of reporter Kyle Cheney, now omits the original version’s declarations that Carson’s statements were false or fraudulent, as seen in an archive of the article.

The original headline reads: “Ben Carson admits fabricating West Point scholarship.”

The updated headline reads: “Exclusive: Carson claimed West Point ‘scholarship’ but never applied.”

Politico Edits Ben Carson Hit Piece, Drops Claims of 'Fabrication' - Breitbart

It's the hypocrisy that will kill him with regular people. The Democrats don't pretend to be the party of moral perfection. The Republicans do. People love seeing hypocrites like Carson crash and burn.
Metal midgets like you couldn't shine the shoes of Dr. Ben Carson. Let alone form any independent thought:slap:

I saw Rain Man defending his lies a few minutes ago in a live interview. He got pretty irate. Glad he didn't stab anyone.

I heard him.

He was on a crying jag about how the media never scrutinized Obama over the Reverend Wright deal.

What a fucking mental case! The Reverend Wright thing was pounded on to the point where Obama made a speech about it.

This Carson nut needs to be gone. Period.

Metal midgets like you couldn't shine the shoes of Dr. Ben Carson. Let alone form any independent thought:slap:

He claimed he got a scholarship offer from West Point. That never happened. When you claim something happened that never happened, and you know it never happened,

you are lying.

So much for the claims from the right that they reject dishonesty. The word has gone out to close ranks and declare Carson didn't really lie, so the sheeple are falling in line.

So much for the claims from the right that they reject dishonesty. The word has gone out to close ranks and declare Carson didn't really lie, so the sheeple are falling in line.

I understand you're barely literate but the hit piece is false...Sheep

Last edited:
He just shut the media down on this one, called them out and they were speechless, MSNBC covered it live then just "lost the signal".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I understand you're barley literate but the hit piece is false...Sheep

I'm well versed in barley.

And, I have a rye sense of humor.

Your kooky defense of Carson doesn't have a grain of truth in it.

He claimed he got a scholarship offer from West Point. That never happened. When you claim something happened that never happened, and you know it never happened,

you are lying.

Actually, as it turns out, Politico’s story was false.

First off, Carson’s story wasn’t false. Here is Carson’s recollection of events from Gifted Hands:

At the end of my twelfth grade I marched at the head of the Memorial Day parade. I felt so proud, my chest bursting with ribbons and braids of every kind. To make it more wonderful, We had important visitors that day. Two soldiers who had won the Congressional Medal of Honor in Viet Nam were present. More exciting to me, General William Westmoreland (very prominent in the Viet Nam war) attended with an impressive entourage. Afterward, Sgt. Hunt introduced me to General Westmoreland, and I had dinner with him and the Congressional Medal winners. Later I was offered a full scholarship to West Point. I didn’t refuse the scholarship outright, but I let them know that a military career wasn’t where I saw myself going.

Carson retold this account last month on Charlie Rose:

I was offered a full scholarship at West Point, got to meet General Westmoreland and go to Congressional Medal of Honor dinners. But decided really my pathway would be medicine.

Politico Shock Claim: 'Carson Admits Fabricating West Point Scholarship' - Breitbart

West Point, however, has no record of Carson applying, much less being extended admission.

He was 17 years old. He could have gotten in if he wanted after talk with Westmoreland. He went to Yale instead. He was head of his unit at his Hospital. The guy is bona-fide success story.

Forum List

Back