🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Politico: Carson lied about admission to West Point.

Thread #3 on this topic!

But this one is aimed at getting to the truth, not continuing the bullshit smear campaign.
I think post 9 got at the truth. It was such a teeny lie though. It would have been much better to have questions at Trump and Rubio "do you agree with Dr. Carson that the earth's 6000 years old and the Pyramids were for grain storage."

Does THIS meet the Dr. Ben lying category?

Indeed it does. So the question that remains: Just how much money will it take for this to go away? The Clintons have plenty. But Bennie may have to borrow from the Bank of Koch to fix this shit.

It won't have to go away..... people that have intelligence read the opposing threads and make up their minds.... I will say this, I believe this was a REPUBLICAN ELITE hit, realizing they haven't a shot to get Trump out, and Trump is using this to his advantage, as any REAL POLITICIAN would about his opponent. IF the good Dr. takes a HIT in the polls from this, Ted Cruz seems to be the one that will win big, as the STRONG RELIGIOUS vote is either going to go to Ben, or Ted. BTW, have you seen the Hildebeast in Bosnia YouTube, which certainly is much more condemning than this!

He suffers from delusions of grandeur, which is one of the main personality traits of sociopaths. Don't take my word for it, check it out.

This hits the nail on the head.

He was given a pass on his lies about the phony supplement company. Then none of his friends and schoolmates can remember his violence. Then there's all the really wacko statements - wild crazy stuff that he states as though its fact and now this lie that he told in his book, told several times this year and is now lying even more to cover up his old lies.

Did anyone hear his tantrum this morning? He sounded like he was barely in control.

Not even the RWNJs can deny the pattern.

It is the end. I know it is the end. I am forced to agree with Lakota. For the very first time, Lakota has got it right. I'm ready Elizabeth. Elizabeth Honey, I'm coming home.

Can't you read? It's Rain Man's constant use of "scholarship" that is his problem! He lied. West Point doesn't offer "scholarships" - one must be "nominated".

Admissions - Apply_Nominations
More of the Leftard naive, it's killing me! If West Point wanted Carson it takes just one phone call to get him the official nomination.

Says the rightwingtard that doesn't even get the point. He was never offered a scholarship to West Point....there's no such thing....and he keeps saying he was so thrilled to have his "full scholarship" to West Point. I think you are just as slow as Carson.

Yeah, humiliating having West Point tell you they want you. 4 Americans died because of it, and the top secret documents he left unsecured in violation of Federal law has done irreparable damage to national security. You Leftards really have him cornered.

They are desperate man. He's ticked up from lagging behind Hillary by 20 points to leading her in some polls. They are pulling out all the stops to get him even if it means putting out a cleverly worded piece chock full of lies about him. They are attacking his religion, his surgical expertise, and slamming him for being an educated and accomplished Black man.
Nah, he is just being an overconfident scam artist and telling very poor bullshit stories.

Can't you read? It's Rain Man's constant use of "scholarship" that is his problem! He lied. West Point doesn't offer "scholarships" - one must be "nominated".

More of the Leftard naive, it's killing me! If West Point wanted Carson it takes just one phone call to get him the official nomination.

Says the rightwingtard that doesn't even get the point. He was never offered a scholarship to West Point....there's no such thing....and he keeps saying he was so thrilled to have his "full scholarship" to West Point. I think you are just as slow as Carson.

Yeah, humiliating having West Point tell you they want you. 4 Americans died because of it, and the top secret documents he left unsecured in violation of Federal law has done irreparable damage to national security. You Leftards really have him cornered.

They are desperate man. He's ticked up from lagging behind Hillary by 20 points to leading her in some polls. They are pulling out all the stops to get him even if it means putting out a cleverly worded piece chock full of lies about him. They are attacking his religion, his surgical expertise, and slamming him for being an educated and accomplished Black man.
Nah, he is just being an overconfident scam artist and telling very poor bullshit stories.

You mean not telling out and out lies like Hillary? I got you.

Carson's campaign admitted his lie. What is wrong with you nutbags.

Move on to your next clown. He's not your guy. Trust me.
More Leftard bullshit. Carsons campaign admitted no such thing.

Oh.....hi!

Are you a dedicated Carson supporter?
Carson is on the bottom of my list right above Trump.

Go look up the quote and stop being a parrot stooge.

Well then.....you are just here standing guard for the party. Cool.

Carson lied......his campaign died. You should be please. No?

Oh.....hi!

Remember the drubbing the CNBC Leftards got from the debate crowd? Carson just picked up 10 points thanks to the Lame Stream Media.

Oh.....hi!

Remember the drubbing the CNBC Leftards got from the debate crowd? Carson just picked up 10 points thanks to the Lame Stream Media.

Yes, every time the Liberals attack and show their racial bigotry, Carson gains in the polls and steals a few more women voters away from Hillary. They're to bigoted to learn though.

Sorry, wingnuts. From the horse's mouth. WP doesn't send out people who offer scholarships. WP doesn't do scholarships.

Ben Carson: "I was offered a full scholarship to West Point" (Oct 9, 2015) | Charlie Rose

Why Ben Carson’s West Point scholarship claim made no sense from the beginning
"""The process to getting into West Point requires applicants to obtain a nomination, most commonly from their congressman, senator or vice president of the United States. The secretary of the Army — an appointed civilian leader — also can nominate a student for consideration, but the service’s four-star chief of staff — Westmoreland from July 1968 through June 1972 — is not eligible to do so."""
Why Ben Carson’s West Point scholarship claim made no sense from the beginning

The video is behind it.

West Point does not offer scholarships!

CTJMiRaWUAAj7lh.png

More: Ben Carson’s West Point Claim Is Latest Controversy To Rattle His Campaign

At this point, we need to start with the assumption that any progressive post on Carson is either partially or totally a lie

The General he met with offered to nominate him and to encourage Carson to apply, he told him that his education would be free. It's the same as a full scholarship and Carson misunderstood since he did not know how West Point worked.

He didn't lie. He turned down an offer, but never once said he applied and simply did not distinguish between getting free schooling and an actual scholarship. If you want to pick on him, then harass him about not understanding that it wasn't an actual scholarship. Carson's poll numbers are up and the liberal media has decided that now is the time to launch attacks. They don't care about facts or how a young man simply misunderstood about how the school would have been paid for.

No, Carson made a statement on Facebook page that cannot be misunderstood....he clearly claims he got an offer from West Point. Being told by someone they would like to help him get into West Point and being "thrilled to get an offer from West Point" are not the same thing. But, keep spinning it....we'll see how many supporters he still has when more people realize he likes to exaggerate the truth to the point of lying.

The next question is from Bill. He wanted to know if it was true that I was offered a slot at West Point after high school.

Bill, that is true. I was the highest student ROTC member in Detroit and was thrilled to get an offer from West Point.

The General he met with offered to nominate him and to encourage Carson to apply, he told him that his education would be free. It's the same as a full scholarship and Carson misunderstood since he did not know how West Point worked.

He didn't lie. He turned down an offer, but never once said he applied and simply did not distinguish between getting free schooling and an actual scholarship. If you want to pick on him, then harass him about not understanding that it wasn't an actual scholarship. Carson's poll numbers are up and the liberal media has decided that now is the time to launch attacks. They don't care about facts or how a young man simply misunderstood about how the school would have been paid for.

No, Carson made a statement on Facebook page that cannot be misunderstood....he clearly claims he got an offer from West Point. Being told by someone they would like to help him get into West Point and being "thrilled to get an offer from West Point" are not the same thing. But, keep spinning it....we'll see how many supporters he still has when more people realize he likes to exaggerate the truth to the point of lying.

The next question is from Bill. He wanted to know if it was true that I was offered a slot at West Point after high school.

Bill, that is true. I was the highest student ROTC member in Detroit and was thrilled to get an offer from West Point.

Who could vote for a politician who exaggerated the truth?
It's why I only vote for Obama and Hillary.

Carson never said that he got an admission to West Point. He admitted that when asked where is was, he used his finger to point west. Anybody can make a mistake like that.

There is no such thing as a "full scholarship" to West Point.

Carson's central counter-claim is that he was given encouragement to attend West Point, but opted to not do so. And if the words "offered a full scholarship" didn't appear in his memoir, there wouldn't be a story at all. It's the repetition of a "scholarship" that was "offered" that muddies the waters for him.

Ben Carson’s West Point Claim Is Latest Controversy To Rattle His Campaign

It is the end. I know it is the end. I am forced to agree with Lakota. For the very first time, Lakota has got it right. I'm ready Elizabeth. Elizabeth Honey, I'm coming home.

Good meltdown. keep them coming.

Forum List

Back