Politico: Carson lied about admission to West Point.

She's still qualified where Ben isn't. That's why this will end Ben's run but her fib about Bosnia snipers won't end hers.

How is a woman who was so incompetent and so unable to effectively run an agency that she got 4 Americans - to include the 1st US ambassador in over 30 years - murdered .... who has been proven to have lied her ass off - even committing perjury - and been proven so incompetent and UNABLE to protect and handle classified that her she jeopardized our national security and security clearance should be permanently is 'qualified' to be President?

She is a failure, a liar, a criminal, a national security risk...and that's just scratching the surface.

Don't cut quotes, asshole.

Thread #3 on this topic!

But this one is aimed at getting to the truth, not continuing the bullshit smear campaign.
I think post 9 got at the truth. It was such a teeny lie though. It would have been much better to have questions at Trump and Rubio "do you agree with Dr. Carson that the earth's 6000 years old and the Pyramids were for grain storage."

If so he's done. Bad news for Clinton.

So what do you think of her lie she came under sniper fire in Bosnia, does that matter to you?

It was shitty. Slimy. Just like a politician.

She's still qualified where Ben isn't. That's why this will end Ben's run but her fib about Bosnia snipers won't end hers.

OK, so you admit his lie didn't matter to you?

Not really. He's a whack job and has no clue what the POTUS job entails. Of course he's a liar. He's been lying for a long time now. To you and every person who ever thought he wanted to be president.

Here's the page of his own book where he states he was offered .. Well, you can read it.

Ben Carson admits he MADE UP story about West Point 'scholarship'

2E2F12A100000578-3307349-image-a-49_1446840779989.jpg

Nimrod, he didn't lie. He misunderstood. After all, who wouldn't mistake having your education completely paid for as a full scholarship? It's the same fucking thing.

He put it in his book because he thought the offer was indeed a scholarship. He was invited by a General to apply and was told it would be a free ride. Most young students would likely take that as a full scholarship.

There is no distinction between a scholarship and free education at West Point except for what you call the actual means of paying.

You guys are trying to split hairs. That means Carson has you scared.

You guys are sinking to new levels. I think Carson should be flattered since you had to stoop so low and do so much spinning to attack him.

Nutbags are unable to discuss he failings of a nutter politician without bringing up the failings of someone on the "other side". It's soooooo boring.

Thread #3 on this topic!

But this one is aimed at getting to the truth, not continuing the bullshit smear campaign.
I think post 9 got at the truth. It was such a teeny lie though. It would have been much better to have questions at Trump and Rubio "do you agree with Dr. Carson that the earth's 6000 years old and the Pyramids were for grain storage."

Does THIS meet the Dr. Ben lying category?

Thread #3 on this topic!

Is the post above you with a page from his book part of the "smear"? Or the Army saying Westmoreland was no where near Detroit that day?

And I hope the RWs will take note that this is the entire page, the entire quote instead of the crap they pull when they lift out part of a statement and call it fact.

Sorry, wingnuts. From the horse's mouth. WP doesn't send out people who offer scholarships. WP doesn't do scholarships.

Ben Carson: "I was offered a full scholarship to West Point" (Oct 9, 2015) | Charlie Rose

Why Ben Carson’s West Point scholarship claim made no sense from the beginning
"""The process to getting into West Point requires applicants to obtain a nomination, most commonly from their congressman, senator or vice president of the United States. The secretary of the Army — an appointed civilian leader — also can nominate a student for consideration, but the service’s four-star chief of staff — Westmoreland from July 1968 through June 1972 — is not eligible to do so."""

I guarantee you'll vote for a liar in 2016, if they let you out to vote.
Anyone who votes will be voting for a liar. But, Carson's whacked. LOL Sincerely Herman Cain made more sense. LOL This is like People taking Pat Paulson seriously.
Oh. Now you're just dating yourself. :lol:

Says the irony impaired far left drone!

Obama lied and people died!

You're really reaching now........you might want to quit digging.

:dig:

Yes far left drones will take worse than Bush any day of the week..

I'm not a far left drone........but you sure give indications of being far-right-wing-nut-job.....and there is no one worse than Bush.....oh, sorry, yes, T-Chump and Carson are both worse than Bush.

Here's the page of his own book where he states he was offered .. Well, you can read it.

Ben Carson admits he MADE UP story about West Point 'scholarship'

2E2F12A100000578-3307349-image-a-49_1446840779989.jpg

Nimrod, he didn't lie. He misunderstood. After all, who wouldn't mistake having your education completely paid for as a full scholarship? It's the same fucking thing.

He put it in his book because he thought the offer was indeed a scholarship. He was invited by a General to apply and was told it would be a free ride. Most young students would likely take that as a full scholarship.

There is no distinction between a scholarship and free education at West Point except for what you call the actual means of paying.

You guys are trying to split hairs. That means Carson has you scared.

You guys are sinking to new levels. I think Carson should be flattered since you had to stoop so low and do so much spinning to attack him.
I admit, I'm scared, but only because people would actually vote for a guy who believes such CRAZY shite.

Nutbags are unable to discuss he failings of a nutter politician without bringing up the failings of someone on the "other side". It's soooooo boring.

As if comparing him to others is going to save Carson........:badgrin:

There is no such thing as a "full scholarship" to West Point.

Carson's central counter-claim is that he was given encouragement to attend West Point, but opted to not do so. And if the words "offered a full scholarship" didn't appear in his memoir, there wouldn't be a story at all. It's the repetition of a "scholarship" that was "offered" that muddies the waters for him.

Ben Carson’s West Point Claim Is Latest Controversy To Rattle His Campaign

It is the end. I know it is the end. I am forced to agree with Lakota. For the very first time, Lakota has got it right. I'm ready Elizabeth. Elizabeth Honey, I'm coming home.

Can't you read? It's Rain Man's constant use of "scholarship" that is his problem! He lied. West Point doesn't offer "scholarships" - one must be "nominated".

Admissions - Apply_Nominations
More of the Leftard naive, it's killing me! If West Point wanted Carson it takes just one phone call to get him the official nomination.

I love it when RWnuts defend their cultmasters by comparing their behaviors to the worst things they can think of that they believe liberals did.
Give us the exact Carson quotes where he lied.

Do it.

"Later I was offered a full scholarship to West Point.”

Read more: Exclusive: Carson claimed West Point 'scholarship' but never applied
Shitforbrains, West Point does not give out scholarships. He was probably told they wanted him to attend and there would be no cost.

Game Over.

There would be no cost? Isn't that the same as a full scholarship? Or, what would you call it? :eek:

There is a cost. When you finish your schooling, you have to serve in the military. It's not free.

Tell that to the shitforbrains that thinks that is what Carson understood it to be!

If he "misunderstood", that means he also "misunderstood" three times in this year alone.

Not to mention that he "misunderstood" his relationship with the phony supplement company, among other wildly imaginative misunderstandings.

BUT - if you wanna see a really big "misunderstanding", its his statement that Jesus' daddy built pyramid grain stores a full 3 thousand years before Jesus was born!!

BTW, if the phony supplements really cured his prostate cancer, why did he have his prostate removed? He said it was to serve as a role model. Pretty weird role model to have such life altering surgery for no reason at all.

Sorry, wingnuts. From the horse's mouth. WP doesn't send out people who offer scholarships. WP doesn't do scholarships.

Ben Carson: "I was offered a full scholarship to West Point" (Oct 9, 2015) | Charlie Rose

"""The process to getting into West Point requires applicants to obtain a nomination, most commonly from their congressman, senator or vice president of the United States. The secretary of the Army — an appointed civilian leader — also can nominate a student for consideration, but the service’s four-star chief of staff — Westmoreland from July 1968 through June 1972 — is not eligible to do so."""

Thats the nail in the coffin and its on video

I bet this wasn't what Carson's camp had in mind when they were praying yesterday for something to get the Egypt story off the news.

lol
It may be a bit unfair. But, he set himself up with the "I'd charge the guy with a gun" when in fact he didn't, and more probably was never in a fast food place that got held up. And the innumerable other mis-statements, such as Obama may cancel the 2012 elections, Obamacare as "slavery," Hitler/Jews/the Holocaust and guns .....
Huh? He had to have been held up in order to say what he would do? I don't get it.
you don't get it? LOL. He said he'd get a crowd to charge a gunman, and then it came to light he did the exact opposite, and I don't think there's anything beyond his "memory" that he was ever in a stick up in the first place.
He did the opposite when?
^^^ hasn't heard the Popeye's Organization story yet ^^^^

He suffers from delusions of grandeur, which is one of the main personality traits of sociopaths. Don't take my word for it, check it out.

This right up there with NBC editing the Zimmerman 911 call to make him sound like a racist.
I love it when RWnuts defend their cultmasters by comparing their behaviors to the worst things they can think of that they believe liberals did.
right cause the libs never do that.
Yep, illustrating why wingers on both ends of zero credibility.

Name names, bitch. Who are the wingers on both ends? Names, please.

Give us the exact Carson quotes where he lied.

Do it.

"Later I was offered a full scholarship to West Point.”

Read more: Exclusive: Carson claimed West Point 'scholarship' but never applied
Shitforbrains, West Point does not give out scholarships. He was probably told they wanted him to attend and there would be no cost.

Game Over.

There would be no cost? Isn't that the same as a full scholarship? Or, what would you call it? :eek:

There is a cost. When you finish your schooling, you have to serve in the military. It's not free.

Tell that to the shitforbrains that thinks that is what Carson understood it to be!
Carson was too busy dodging RPGs and heavy machine gun fire when he wrote that, give him a break.

Thats the nail in the coffin and its on video

We used to say that everything is on Google, and it is. But now we can say everything is on YouTube, too.

Forum List

Back