🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Politico: Carson lied about admission to West Point.

There is no such thing as a "full scholarship" to West Point.

Carson's central counter-claim is that he was given encouragement to attend West Point, but opted to not do so. And if the words "offered a full scholarship" didn't appear in his memoir, there wouldn't be a story at all. It's the repetition of a "scholarship" that was "offered" that muddies the waters for him.

Ben Carson’s West Point Claim Is Latest Controversy To Rattle His Campaign

It is the end. I know it is the end. I am forced to agree with Lakota. For the very first time, Lakota has got it right. I'm ready Elizabeth. Elizabeth Honey, I'm coming home.

Can't you read? It's Rain Man's constant use of "scholarship" that is his problem! He lied. West Point doesn't offer "scholarships" - one must be "nominated".

Admissions - Apply_Nominations
More of the Leftard naive, it's killing me! If West Point wanted Carson it takes just one phone call to get him the official nomination.

Says the rightwingtard that doesn't even get the point. He was never offered a scholarship to West Point....there's no such thing....and he keeps saying he was so thrilled to have his "full scholarship" to West Point. I think you are just as slow as Carson.

Another of his lies is simply that there is no tuition to West Point so he cannot have been flattered by the offer of a full scholarship.

DUH.

brian-williams.jpg

Breaking news, Ben Carson also cheated on his SAT exams.

Thread #3 on this topic!

But this one is aimed at getting to the truth, not continuing the bullshit smear campaign.
I think post 9 got at the truth. It was such a teeny lie though. It would have been much better to have questions at Trump and Rubio "do you agree with Dr. Carson that the earth's 6000 years old and the Pyramids were for grain storage."

Does THIS meet the Dr. Ben lying category?

Indeed it does. So the question that remains: Just how much money will it take for this to go away? The Clintons have plenty. But Bennie may have to borrow from the Bank of Koch to fix this shit.

"Later I was offered a full scholarship to West Point.”

Read more: Exclusive: Carson claimed West Point 'scholarship' but never applied
Shitforbrains, West Point does not give out scholarships. He was probably told they wanted him to attend and there would be no cost.

Game Over.

There would be no cost? Isn't that the same as a full scholarship? Or, what would you call it? :eek:

There is a cost. When you finish your schooling, you have to serve in the military. It's not free.

Tell that to the shitforbrains that thinks that is what Carson understood it to be!
Carson was too busy dodging RPGs and heavy machine gun fire when he wrote that, give him a break.

No. That was Hillary during her tour of combat in Bosnia.

It wasn't much later after new media and Rush Limbaugh completely debunked the racist PolitiKKKo's claims that Ben Carson lied about West Point, that PolitKKKo changed the story headlines in hopes of saving face:

Original headline: "Ben Carson Fabricated West Point, General William Westmoreland Story"

After being caught and exposed for being character assassins for the DNC, PolitiKKKo tried to backtrack and cover things up by changing the title and content now it's:

"Exclusive: Carson Claimed West Point Scholarship, but Never Applied"

Politico Edits Ben Carson Hit Piece, Drops Claims of 'Fabrication' - Breitbart

PolitiKKKo is just like ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC - not real news, just DNC SuperPacs.

The reason the MSM is flogging this dead horse today is that the news broke about hiLIARy signing an NDA which shows she broke the law with her private email server.

Carson's campaign admitted his lie. What is wrong with you nutbags.

Move on to your next clown. He's not your guy. Trust me.

Carson's central counter-claim is that he was given encouragement to attend West Point, but opted to not do so. And if the words "offered a full scholarship" didn't appear in his memoir, there wouldn't be a story at all. It's the repetition of a "scholarship" that was "offered" that muddies the waters for him.

It is the end. I know it is the end. I am forced to agree with Lakota. For the very first time, Lakota has got it right. I'm ready Elizabeth. Elizabeth Honey, I'm coming home.

Can't you read? It's Rain Man's constant use of "scholarship" that is his problem! He lied. West Point doesn't offer "scholarships" - one must be "nominated".

More of the Leftard naive, it's killing me! If West Point wanted Carson it takes just one phone call to get him the official nomination.

Says the rightwingtard that doesn't even get the point. He was never offered a scholarship to West Point....there's no such thing....and he keeps saying he was so thrilled to have his "full scholarship" to West Point. I think you are just as slow as Carson.

Yeah, humiliating having West Point tell you they want you. 4 Americans died because of it, and the top secret documents he left unsecured in violation of Federal law has done irreparable damage to national security. You Leftards really have him cornered.

brian-williams.jpg

Breaking news, Ben Carson also cheated on his SAT exams.

Why do RWNJ traitors ALWAYS say that since someone else lied, its okay that their guy lied?

Did that work when you told your mommy that Billy, from down the street, also did whatever shit you just pulled?

Why don't you just take your lumps, admit your guy is a liar and, instead of derailing this thread, go start a new thread to do your whining.

That's it. It's just such a teeny tiny lie, in that he probably could have gotten into West Point, and if you do, it's free. Politico should have waited for him to say something waayyyyy beyyyyyyyond bat shite crazy, like "little boys with two mommy's will inevitably end up wanting female genetila."

Hillary could have gotten him in. Hillary is a combat veteran.

The reason the MSM is flogging this dead horse today is that the news broke about hiLIARy signing an NDA which shows she broke the law with her private email server.

Another RWNJ traitor who says if someone else lies, its okay that their guy lies.

How old are you people? I ask because that really is the kind of excuse one hears in grade schools.

And, although fux might be giving him a pass (that IS what you're saying, right?) its not just MSNBC who is reporting Carson's many lies.

Grow up and just deal with it.

Shitforbrains, West Point does not give out scholarships. He was probably told they wanted him to attend and there would be no cost.

Game Over.

There would be no cost? Isn't that the same as a full scholarship? Or, what would you call it? :eek:

There is a cost. When you finish your schooling, you have to serve in the military. It's not free.

Tell that to the shitforbrains that thinks that is what Carson understood it to be!
Carson was too busy dodging RPGs and heavy machine gun fire when he wrote that, give him a break.

And to think Hillary didn't even have to go to West Point to obtain command of Bosnia combat forces. But the combat pay was nice since she was dead broke.

And to think Hillary didn't even have to go to West Point to obtain command of Bosnia combat forces. But the combat pay was nice since she was dead broke.

Woooooooohooooo! You are a riot!

Let's talk about Ben, shall we?

Yeah, humiliating having West Point tell you they want you. 4 Americans died because of it, and the top secret documents he left unsecured in violation of Federal law has done irreparable damage to national security. You Leftards really have him cornered.

They are desperate man. He's ticked up from lagging behind Hillary by 20 points to leading her in some polls. They are pulling out all the stops to get him even if it means putting out a cleverly worded piece chock full of lies about him. They are attacking his religion, his surgical expertise, and slamming him for being an educated and accomplished Black man.

Forum List

Back