🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Politico: Carson lied about admission to West Point.

This is important because the more you can get the RWnuts to defend a RW lie the dumber they look when they get all high and mighty over a liberal lie,

or a charge thereof.
What about the other side of the coin? What about all the Clinton and Obama lies you ignore.

Who's ignoring them?

And why oh why do you RWNJs always say that if someone else lied, its okay that your guy is lying?

Stop trying to derail the thread and stick to the topic.

I dare you.

Carson, being such a proud pathological liar, could never have made it anywhere as a Democrat.

And there's no such thing as a scholarship to a US military academy, which is another clue Carson was lying. Nobody pays to go to a military academy. Tuition is free, and you draw a small salary, being that cadets are members of the military.

Nice spin job attempt. Whatever you call it .......... Carson could have had it.

And Mark Levin read the word Scholarship from West Point documents just today.

You are right. All is paid. And he would have gotten a salary.

So claiming you got something that you might have been able to get is not lying?

whoa. you people never disappoint.
Who the fuck cares? He would have got it if he had applied.

And he might have won a Medal of Honor if he'd graduated West Point and went to 'Nam.

Is it okay if he says he got that medal?
No. That would be a significant lie. This is a technical lie of no significance. He turned down what he believed was a sure thing. Not significantly different from turning down an actual scholarship.

If Ben Carson was a Democrat, all the other Democrats would circle their wagons around him, and he'd survive.

But Republican voters expect a higher standard, so Carson is done.

Democrats, how does it feel to know your party is run by liars and criminals.

Even now, the FBI is investigating Hillary, and you Democrats support her any way.

This is important because the more you can get the RWnuts to defend a RW lie the dumber they look when they get all high and mighty over a liberal lie,

or a charge thereof.
What about the other side of the coin? What about all the Clinton and Obama lies you ignore.

Who's ignoring them?

And why oh why do you RWNJs always say that if someone else lied, its okay that your guy is lying?

I dare you.
So if it is wrong for Carson to lie, is it wrong for Clinton to lie. You are just as guilty of wanting things both ways as anybody. And that is material to the thread topic.

Carson, being such a proud pathological liar, could never have made it anywhere as a Democrat.

And there's no such thing as a scholarship to a US military academy, which is another clue Carson was lying. Nobody pays to go to a military academy. Tuition is free, and you draw a small salary, being that cadets are members of the military.

Oops "full government scholarship":eusa_whistle:

CTJhkRgUwAAoB0X.jpg

Was Carson offered one? Did he even apply for one?

He claims he was offered one.

I'm sure he was

LOL

That's not what he says now.

Which of his versions of this story should be believe? Or should we just wait and see what it morphs into tomorrow?

You're still just a dumb gullible dupe.
They offer cadet officers opportunities all the time....You have no idea clown:slap:

I saw Rain Man defending his lies a few minutes ago in a live interview. He got pretty irate. Glad he didn't stab anyone.

Remember what Shakespeare wrote in "Hamlet."

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

If Ben Carson was a Democrat, all the other Democrats would circle their wagons around him, and he'd survive.

Even now, the FBI is investigating Hillary, and you Democrats support her any way.
"Carson is done"?...LOL:slap:

or a charge thereof.

Who's ignoring them?

I dare you.
So if it is wrong for Carson to lie, is it wrong for Clinton to lie. You are just as guilty of wanting things both ways as anybody. And that is material to the thread topic.

So between Clinton and Carson, the honesty contest is a wash.

Good. Move on to Carson's wacky policy agenda.

CTJhkRgUwAAoB0X.jpg

I'm sure he was

How can you be offered something you never applied for?

So which honest Republican will the GOP'ers be nominating?

CTJhkRgUwAAoB0X.jpg

I'm sure he was

How can you be offered something you never applied for?
Very easily, your COs talk to you about it all the time. They bring in people who talk to you about it. You don't have to apply for anything

BTW, Carson told a couple of lies in his live question-answering tonight - including the red meat lie for RWNJ traitors that Obama had records "sealed".

Even the dumbest RW knows that's a lie but Carson knows his audience and knows they'll fall for any lie they're fed.

So which honest Republican will the GOP'ers be nominating?
Any are head and shoulders of above Mrs Clinton

Nice spin job attempt. Whatever you call it .......... Carson could have had it.

So claiming you got something that you might have been able to get is not lying?

And he might have won a Medal of Honor if he'd graduated West Point and went to 'Nam.

No. That would be a significant lie. This is a technical lie of no significance. He turned down what he believed was a sure thing. Not significantly different from turning down an actual scholarship.

But not even one part of it happened.

Do you get that?

I saw Rain Man defending his lies a few minutes ago in a live interview. He got pretty irate. Glad he didn't stab anyone.

Remember what Shakespeare wrote in "Hamlet."

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

That's spot on.

And he added to his previous lies.

Weird that he thinks no one will notice that it has now been proven that not one part of this actually happened.

Do you get that?
I don't really care if it happened or not. I don't care if Clinton was fired upon or not. I don't care if Brian Williams helicopter crashed or not.

How many fabricated stories do you believe Clinton has come up with. It's got to be dozens.

Do you get that?
I don't really care if it happened or not. I don't care if Clinton was fired upon or not. I don't care if Brian Williams helicopter crashed or not.

How many fabricated stories do you believe Clinton has come up with. It's got to be dozens.

See? That's the difference between right and left.

I care very much if ANY candidate lied. So far, after millions of dollars and many many "investigations", the asshole Repubs haven't been able to prove Hillary lied.

OTOH, the proof of Carson's lies are right in front of you.

To be fair, you're not the only RWNJ who is willing to lie FOR a Repub who wants to harm our country. That's what RWs want as well so that makes Carson, Drumpf, Rubio, Bush, etc perfect candidates for you.

After all, its not like you can get the candidate you all really want - Pootin.

BTW, Carson told a couple of lies in his live question-answering tonight - including the red meat lie for RWNJ traitors that Obama had records "sealed".

Even the dumbest RW knows that's a lie but Carson knows his audience and knows they'll fall for any lie they're fed.

That's not a lie. Obama's records are sealed.

Forum List

Back