🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Politico: Carson lied about admission to West Point.

Poor conservatives.

They build up these heroes to almost mythic proportions, in part, by believing almost anything they say. Then when they're shown to be not only shameless self-promoters, but also unabashed liars, they defend them in ways that's embarrassing to anyone who has REAL convictions.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the conservative spectrum (where the so-called RINOs dwell), they're throwing those guys under the bus for a perceived lack of ideological purity.

The whole thing is like Kabuki Theater.

You haven't shown jack shit except the fact that you're willing to slander and libel Republicans. Politico deserves the Dan Rather award for honest journalism.

Why do you say that, there is nothing false in the article.

Ben Carson is a compulsive liar like Sarah P.

Speaking of Sir Sarah, whatever happened to her?

Carson-mannatech-2.jpg

Poor conservatives.

They build up these heroes to almost mythic proportions, in part, by believing almost anything they say. Then when they're shown to be not only shameless self-promoters, but also unabashed liars, they defend them in ways that's embarrassing to anyone who has REAL convictions.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the conservative spectrum (where the so-called RINOs dwell), they're throwing those guys under the bus for a perceived lack of ideological purity.

Kabuki theater? Is that where liberals pretend they are honest respectable people instead of lying slanderous mounds of offal?

Poor conservatives.

You haven't shown jack shit except the fact that you're willing to slander and libel Republicans. Politico deserves the Dan Rather award for honest journalism.

Apparently I have to spell it out for the retarded: Politico says Carson claims he applied to West Point and attended West Point. Where does Carson say that?

BTW, Carson told a couple of lies in his live question-answering tonight - including the red meat lie for RWNJ traitors that Obama had records "sealed".

Even the dumbest RW knows that's a lie but Carson knows his audience and knows they'll fall for any lie they're fed.

That's not a lie. Obama's records are sealed.
pesky fact checks strike again

Obama’s ‘Sealed’ Records

Pesky Fact. Checks....the GOP's enemy.

Factcheck.org is a Soros funded propaganda mill. There's nothing "factual" about what it does.

Poor conservatives.

Apparently I have to spell it out for the retarded: Politico says Carson claims he applied to West Point and attended West Point. Where does Carson say that?

Your stupidity amazes me! Seriously!

Poor conservatives.

Your stupidity amazes me! Seriously!

But you can't explain why my post is stupid.

Last edited:
BTW, Carson told a couple of lies in his live question-answering tonight - including the red meat lie for RWNJ traitors that Obama had records "sealed".

Even the dumbest RW knows that's a lie but Carson knows his audience and knows they'll fall for any lie they're fed.

12186410_1177112692299707_6625861849940110002_o.jpg

12186410_1177112692299707_6625861849940110002_o.jpg

When the idiot knows his argument is losing he devolves to posting cheap personal attacks on his intended victim.

If so he's done. Bad news for Clinton.
The story is a LIE.....Carson NEVER stayed or implied he attended West Point.
In fact the entire piece is in the book written by Carson...
Politico in a very crafted report made it appear as though Carson had claimed he was a student at West Point when he clearly states he was offered a "scholarship" to West Point.
An offer which Carson declined.
The entire politico story is a lie.

The story is a LIE.....Carson NEVER stayed or implied he attended West Point.
In fact the entire piece is in the book written by Carson...
Politico in a very crafted report made it appear as though Carson had claimed he was a student at West Point when he clearly states he was offered a "scholarship" to West Point.
An offer which Carson declined.
The entire politico story is a lie.

You are delusional. Nobody said Carson claimed he attended West Point. Man, pull yourself together.

Carson said he was offered a scholarship, and there are no such scholarships at West Point. Even Ben's own campaign said he fabricated the story. In Ben's book, he claims he met with Westmoreland on Memorial Day, although the U.S. Army says the general did not visit Detroit or have dinner with Carson. The general was out playing tennis instead.

update: Politco admits they fabricated story...Hit piece and the libs suck it up, like the sheep they are:eusa_doh:

Politico has rewritten the headline, lede, and several portions of the text of an article accusing Ben Carson of “fabricating” part of his personal biography involving the Military Academy at West Point.

The story, bearing the byline of reporter Kyle Cheney, now omits the original version’s declarations that Carson’s statements were false or fraudulent, as seen in an archive of the article.

The original headline reads: “Ben Carson admits fabricating West Point scholarship.”

The updated headline reads: “Exclusive: Carson claimed West Point ‘scholarship’ but never applied.”

Politico Edits Ben Carson Hit Piece, Drops Claims of 'Fabrication' - Breitbart

Which is why I said "if true".

Still doesn't answer how he supposedly met with General Westmoreland when the General wasn't there or how West Point has no record of any such "scholarship" or place in class being offered, etc... It was 40 years ago, who cares.

I'm more humored by his thinking the pyramids were grain elevators.

So what do you think of her lie she came under sniper fire in Bosnia, does that matter to you?

It was shitty. Slimy. Just like a politician.

She's still qualified where Ben isn't. That's why this will end Ben's run but her fib about Bosnia snipers won't end hers.

OK, so you admit his lie didn't matter to you?

Not really. He's a whack job and has no clue what the POTUS job entails. Of course he's a liar. He's been lying for a long time now. To you and every person who ever thought he wanted to be president.

Yes, he has. Then again Hillary is all that too and you want to call her Madam President, so it's not really a standard to you. The point I made to start with

kaz said:
what about when Hillary lied that all her grandparents were immigrants, that OK with you? Or it's an issue just when a Republican does it?

when did she say that?

link?

I don't answer your questions unless I feel like it, you don't answer mine. However, I feel like it:

http://nypost.com/2015/04/16/hillary-fudges-the-truth-about-her-immigrant-grandparents/

carson lied in his book.

Hillary lied in her book, she said she was named after Sir Edmond, who was an unknown beekeeper in New Zealand when she was born. She also lied in her book when she said she was so stunned she couldn't breathe when she found out the Lewinski accusations were true

carson seems to be delusional about a lot of things.

hillary seems to be delusional about a lot of things. Like when she lied she came under sniper fire in Bosnia

we understand you approve when wingers lie and that you lie for them.

Yes, hordes of people hang on your every word, you speak for them all, you are their God. As for me,, I'm man enough to speak for myself.

"I" understand you approve when left wingers lie and that you lie for them.

That is a far more powerful statement than what you said, which is you need the validation of others for what you think because you're not important enough to have an opinion of your own

So Carson supposedly "lies" about something fairly insignificant and he's "done". Hillary 100% lied to the nation about a terrorist attack, yet she's golden...

Liberal logic. Very autistic thinking.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Can you imagine if Carson was running as a Democrat? Wow. Black, Ghetto boy, father missing, Single mother, worked his way out of it to Head Surgeon at Johns Hopkins!

Instead, they are using the media (again) in pathetic attempt to discredit. Sick.
Ben Carson is coming off as an untrustworthy narrator, at the very least and the Republican Party has an ongoing, systemic problem with vetting, and it’s all the liberal media’s fault!:banana::badgrin:

Forum List

Back