🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Politico: Carson lied about admission to West Point.

Can you imagine if Carson was running as a Democrat? Wow. Black, Ghetto boy, father missing, Single mother, worked his way out of it to Head Surgeon at Johns Hopkins!

Instead, they are using the media (again) in pathetic attempt to discredit. Sick.
Ben Carson is coming off as an untrustworthy narrator, at the very least and the Republican Party has an ongoing, systemic problem with vetting, and it’s all the liberal media’s fault!:banana::badgrin:

Well, it can't be a republican's fault...ever.

If so he's done. Bad news for Clinton.

So what do you think of her lie she came under sniper fire in Bosnia, does that matter to you?

It was shitty. Slimy. Just like a politician.

She's still qualified where Ben isn't. That's why this will end Ben's run but her fib about Bosnia snipers won't end hers.

OK, so you admit his lie didn't matter to you?

Not really. He's a whack job and has no clue what the POTUS job entails. Of course he's a liar. He's been lying for a long time now. To you and every person who ever thought he wanted to be president.

Yes, he has. Then again Hillary is all that too and you want to call her Madam President, so it's not really a standard to you. The point I made to start with

And.....you have been OFF TOPIC to start with. You have deflected the attention to Hillary from your first post in this thread. You've done what all nutbags do when faced with an unpleasant fact about one of theirs. It's boring and lame. And you did it for an entire thread. Time after time. You loser, you.

Hillary is a politician. She has told a few whoppers. But....she's not a crazy person and she doesn't deny science nor facts. That is the problem with your candidates. All but four of them are completely bonkers. And those four are going to struggle to be nominated.......BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT CRAZY.

The topic of this thread is Ben Carson ADMITTING that he was untruthful. Stick to it.

Mr. Carson also pledged not to let claims about him go unchecked. “What you are not going to find with me is somebody who is just going to sit back and let you be completely unfair without letting the American people know what’s going on,” he said.

Yet just a couple of hours after the news conference, another report, in The Wall Street Journal, challenged events Mr. Carson has recounted.

One of them, recalled in “Gifted Hands,” involved a psychology class he said he had attended at Yale University, called Perceptions 301. Mr. Carson described the professor’s conducting an honesty experiment on the class and wrote that he was the only one who passed, prompting The Yale Daily News to take his picture.

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/11/06/ben-carson-west-point/

The cumulative effect of Carson's bizarre statements, his fundamental ignorance of law, sound governance, and public policy, and now these ridiculous inconsistencies, misstatements, and lies, clearly indicate an individual incapable of managing a campaign seeking the republican nomination for president – and indeed someone wholly unqualified to be president, regardless his position on the issues.

Republicans know this, of course, but are compelled to remain silent by the 11th Commandment and not acknowledge the truth; rather, the ridiculous right will continue to defend Carson, although they know such a defense isn't warranted.

kaz said:
Then again Hillary is all that too and you want to call her Madam President, so it's not really a standard to you. The point I made to start with

And.....you have been OFF TOPIC to start with. You have deflected the attention to Hillary from your first post in this thread. You've done what all nutbags do when faced with an unpleasant fact about one of theirs. It's boring and lame. And you did it for an entire thread. Time after time. You loser, you

You are attacking Carson for something Hillary Leona Helmsley Clinton does all the time. And you will vote for her. As many times as you can. What you are saying about Carson is not a standard to you. You don't care about what he did, yet you are attacking Carson for it. You moonbats bring that up for Republicans all the time in defending Democrats. That's dead on topic, Holmes. You not giving a shit about what Carson did while you attack him for it.

You put it on, you own it, now get back in the Kommunist Klown Kar, Bozo

kaz said:
Then again Hillary is all that too and you want to call her Madam President, so it's not really a standard to you. The point I made to start with

And.....you have been OFF TOPIC to start with. You have deflected the attention to Hillary from your first post in this thread. You've done what all nutbags do when faced with an unpleasant fact about one of theirs. It's boring and lame. And you did it for an entire thread. Time after time. You loser, you

You are attacking Carson for something Hillary Leona Helmsley Clinton does all the time. And you will vote for her. As many times as you can. What you are saying about Carson is not a standard to you. You don't care about what he did, yet you are attacking Carson for it. You moonbats bring that up for Republicans all the time in defending Democrats. That's dead on topic, Holmes. You not giving a shit about what Carson did while you attack him for it.

Nope. You are off topic. Plain and simple.

I've told you that Carson being untruthful isn't a determining factor for me. If he was not a batshit crazy nutbag, I'd give him some respect. But he is. In the end, you will vote for a batshit crazy person......and a liar.......and like it.

You are attacking Carson
you are whining dude
Hysterical-Laughing-Gif-11.gif

Yet just a couple of hours after the news conference, another report, in The Wall Street Journal, challenged events Mr. Carson has recounted.

One of them, recalled in “Gifted Hands,” involved a psychology class he said he had attended at Yale University, called Perceptions 301. Mr. Carson described the professor’s conducting an honesty experiment on the class and wrote that he was the only one who passed, prompting The Yale Daily News to take his picture.
http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/11/06/ben-carson-west-point/

The cumulative effect of Carson's bizarre statements

Like that he came under "sniper fire" in Bosnia? Oh wait, that was Hillary

his fundamental ignorance of law, sound governance, and public policy

You mean like setting up his own server to conduct official and secret business? Oh wait, that was Hillary

and now these ridiculous inconsistencies, misstatements, and lies

Like that he was "against NAFTA from the beginning" when at the time his statements were strongly for it? Oh wait, that was Hillary

clearly indicate an individual incapable of managing a campaign seeking the republican nomination for president – and indeed someone wholly unqualified to be president, regardless his position on the issues.

But a corrupt politican who thinks she is above the law is. Yeah

Republicans know this, of course, but are compelled to remain silent by the 11th Commandment and not acknowledge the truth; rather, the ridiculous right will continue to defend Carson, although they know such a defense isn't warranted.

Now you're jabbering. As for me, I don't support him and I think what he did is a serious breach of credibility. For you this is a political game, you ignore far worse in someone you'd vote without batting an eye.

kaz said:

I've told you that Carson being untruthful isn't a determining factor for me. If he was not a batshit crazy nutbag, I'd give him some respect. But he is. In the end, you will vote for a batshit crazy person......and a liar.......and like it.

You are full of shit, you usually are. It's dead on topic to anyone but a charter member of the Kommunist Klown Kar as you are.

And just to be clear, when Democrats respond when Republicans criticize them with that Republicans were worse when they did so and so, you are all over them like this. You object to doing that. Wow, I've never seen you do that. Not once, not ever

And just to be clear, .
but but but Hillary......
babycrying.gif~c200

Gov. Chris Christie of New Jersey told MSNBC that Mr. Carson was “going to have to answer” questions about his past, while Donald J. Trump suggested in a Twitter post that Mr. Carson’s biography could be “total fabrication.”

Carson is firmly ensconced in the truly outrageous fundamentalist camp of conservatism, the kind that goes beyond just praising Jesus every five seconds to indulging all manner of conspiracy theories and wild ideas.:321:

The Carson debacle exposes as false the notion popular among libertarians and many on the right: that 'just any average American can be president,' when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.

And this exhibits the naivete common to libertarians and many on the right, their sophomoric, childish perception of government and public policy, and their wrongheaded contempt for sound, responsible governance.

You can take the Bible literally but for Carson one needs a grain of salt ...more like ton of salt

In the end, you will vote for a batshit crazy person......and a liar.......and like it.

Yes, I know, you think libertarians are batshit crazy for thinking we can support ourselves rather than government doing it for us, you mentioned that. normal people like you know you can't make it on your own. In fairness, you're probably right.

Now go back to the seltzer and pies

The Carson debacle exposes as false the notion popular among libertarians and many on the right: that 'just any average American can be president,' when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.

And this exhibits the naivete common to libertarians and many on the right, their sophomoric, childish perception of government and public policy, and their wrongheaded contempt for sound, responsible governance.

I never supported Carson and still don't, moron. The guy is a socon. That you are a flaming hypocrite doesn't mean I support his candidacy

I wish people would stop making fun of Ben Carson for stating that the Pyramids were built by Bible hero Joseph to store grain. He just thinks History and Science are like Religion: You make it up as you go along!

kaz said:

You are full of shit, you usually are. It's dead on topic to anyone but a charter member of the Kommunist Klown Kar as you are.

And just to be clear, when Democrats respond when Republicans criticize them with that Republicans were worse when they did so and so, you are all over them like this. You object to doing that. Wow, I've never seen you do that. Not once, not ever

I don't jump on everyone who does this deflecting thing. Just when it is done to the degree that you have done here. It is all you have done.

When a democrat......or a liberal....deflects....I roll my eyes and sigh. It's boring no matter who does it. On occasion, I'll comment on it as I have done here.

But here is a fact. I don't do it. Unlike you, I know that it's boring and lame. It doesn't create anything interesting. Ya big dummy.

In the end, you will vote for a batshit crazy person......and a liar.......and like it.

Yes, I know, you think libertarians are batshit crazy for thinking we can support ourselves rather than government doing it for us, you mentioned that. normal people like you know you can't make it on your own. In fairness, you're probably right.

Now go back to the seltzer and pies

Dummy. I've made it just fine. And.....you are not a libertarian. You are a republican. You vote republican and you support republican candidates. You have supported Carson in this thread by deflecting attention away from him. You are transparent.

Now....go ahead and lie some more.

Forum List

Back