🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Politico: Carson lied about admission to West Point.

The contortions by the libs and media are amazing. Turns out he didn't even lie. Now, clinton can lie about emails and its all good.

How can claiming he was offered a scholarship when no scholarship was offered not be a lie?

If I say:

"I was offered a full scholarship to Cornell." (I never was, really)

Am I telling the truth? wtf?

In your exact scenario, no, you aren't telling the truth.

And Carson said

"I was offered a full scholarship to West Point."

But he wasn't.

Therefore you cannot say he was telling the truth.

You're correct but there is some ambiguity to the whole story.

The contortions by the libs and media are amazing. Turns out he didn't even lie. Now, clinton can lie about emails and its all good.

How can claiming he was offered a scholarship when no scholarship was offered not be a lie?

If I say:

And Carson said

But he wasn't.

Correct.

And Carson has admitted as much.

There’s a world of difference between being offered a ‘full scholarship’ and an ‘informal offer.’

If I say:

And Carson said

But he wasn't.

Correct.

There’s a world of difference between being offered a ‘full scholarship’ and an ‘informal offer.’

West Point does not make the offers ahead of receiving applications. Carson never applied.

In truth,

the real story here is Carson thinking he's above having to endure the scrutiny that any frontrunner for the nomination, or candidate for the presidency is going to undergo.

He's petulant, whiny, sanctimonious, and pouty. Be a man, Ben.

Leftwing turds always think it's "bizarre" whenever someone points out their lies and hypocrisy.

She was quoting Carson word for word, dumbass.

So where did Carson claim he applied at West Point or went to school there?

Jesus Christ, you CAN get more retarded. Unbelievable.

Pay attention:

1. Carson said he was offered a full scholarship.
2. He was never offered a full scholarship.
3. He lied.

If I say:

And Carson said

But he wasn't.

Carson simply used inaccurate terminology. So what? That hardly justifies this Jihad against him. It's obviously a smear campaign designed to knock him out. The last think Frau Hillary wants is to go against the first true black candidate for President. That deflates her whole "I will be the first woman president" shtick.

Military Academies do not offer scholarships...they offer appointments. It is not uncommon for a connected military personnel or politician to meet or be introduced to a prospective student and encourage him or her to apply and say, "I can get you in if you apply" or, "your credentials are sure to get you an appointment to the academy." Something along these lines took place with Dr. Carson and he referenced that in his autobiography as a scholarship offer.

This is not a lie. The Left is desperate to smear a Black Conservative that is not corrupt. This autobiography has been out there and Politico chose now to do its hit because Carson is leading. The Left will pull out all stops to keep a Black Conservative out of the White House.

How is saying you were offered something you were never offered not a lie?

Construct that scenario for us.

Leftwing turds always think it's "bizarre" whenever someone points out their lies and hypocrisy.

Pay attention:

3. He lied.

You're quibbling about a difference in terminology that doesn't matter. If you think anyone is going to drop their support for him over this tempest in a teapot manufactured by a leftwing hit squad, you're delusional.

Military Academies do not offer scholarships...they offer appointments. It is not uncommon for a connected military personnel or politician to meet or be introduced to a prospective student and encourage him or her to apply and say, "I can get you in if you apply" or, "your credentials are sure to get you an appointment to the academy." Something along these lines took place with Dr. Carson and he referenced that in his autobiography as a scholarship offer.

This is not a lie. The Left is desperate to smear a Black Conservative that is not corrupt. This autobiography has been out there and Politico chose now to do its hit because Carson is leading. The Left will pull out all stops to keep a Black Conservative out of the White House.

How is saying you were offered something you were never offered not a lie?

Construct that scenario for us.

Sorry, but you don't know that he was never verbally offered an appointment to West Point.

If I say:

And Carson said

But he wasn't.

Carson simply used inaccurate terminology. So what? That hardly justifies this Jihad against him. It's obviously a smear campaign designed to knock him out. The last think Frau Hillary wants is to go against the first true black candidate for President. That deflates her whole "I will be the first woman president" shtick.

So if I claim I once worked in the CIA, but in reality I once worked at CVS,

I'm really just using inaccurate terminology...

jesus

She also lied about being shot at in Bosnia and about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary and a long long list of other things. Virtually every word that comes out of her mouth is a lie. That's why the left is so desperate to paint Carson as a liar. The contrast is so striking.

Pay attention:

3. He lied.

You're quibbling about a difference in terminology that doesn't matter. If you think anyone is going to drop their support for him over this tempest in a teapot manufactured by a leftwing hit squad, you're delusional.

Difference in terminology. That's the best euphemism for a lie I've heard in a long time.

Oh I think I can safely speak for many many many many liberals when I say that we are quite pleased at the possibility of Carson being the nominee.

She also lied about being shot at in Bosnia and about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary and a long long list of other things. Virtually every word that comes out of her mouth is a lie. That's why the left is so desperate to paint Carson as a liar. The contrast is so striking.

Some of us just enjoy seeing people like you do complete 180's when the lies are from your guys.

If I say:

And Carson said

But he wasn't.

So if I claim I once worked in the CIA, but in reality I once worked at CVS,

I'm really just using inaccurate terminology...

jesus

No, that would be lying. However, if I said the sunset was mauve and you said "no, it's purple," does that mean one of us is lying? That's the difference you are trying to call a lie.

One thing is certain: Politico lied about what Carson claimed in his book. He never said he applied to West Point and he never claimed he attended West Point.

Some of us just enjoy seeing people like you do complete 180's when the lies are from your guys.

I know you're used to voting for candidates who are pathological liars like Hillary and Obama. I know how bad it sucks when you have to hold your nose when you vote for these reptiles.

If I say:

And Carson said

But he wasn't.

Correct.

West Point does not make the offers ahead of receiving applications. Carson never applied.

In truth,

the real story here is Carson thinking he's above having to endure the scrutiny that any frontrunner for the nomination, or candidate for the presidency is going to undergo.

You have nothing until you have received an appointment to West Point. At that point you can accept the appointment or reject it

Carson never even applied

Pay attention:

3. He lied.

Difference in terminology. That's the best euphemism for a lie I've heard in a long time.

Oh I think I can safely speak for many many many many liberals when I say that we are quite pleased at the possibility of Carson being the nominee.

Carson is beating Hillary by 10 points in the polls. Hence the motive behind the story in Politico.

If I say:

And Carson said

But he wasn't.

Correct.

In truth,

You have nothing until you have received an appointment to West Point. At that point you can accept the appointment or reject it

You bring a special meaning to the word "dumbass."

Pay attention:

3. He lied.
Anyone who has even had the slightest interest in West Point knows there are no "full scholarships" or partial scholarships

Every cadet gets his full education for free in return for a comittment to military service after two years

And Carson said

But he wasn't.

Correct.

In truth,

You bring a special meaning to the word "dumbass."
Really Fingerboy?

What did I say that is in error?

Forum List

Back