Politico: Carson lied about admission to West Point.

Leftwing turds always think it's "bizarre" whenever someone points out their lies and hypocrisy.

She was quoting Carson word for word, dumbass.

So where did Carson claim he applied at West Point or went to school there?

Jesus Christ, you CAN get more retarded. Unbelievable.

Pay attention:

1. Carson said he was offered a full scholarship.
2. He was never offered a full scholarship.
3. He lied.
Anyone who has even had the slightest interest in West Point knows there are no "full scholarships" or partial scholarships

Every cadet gets his full education for free in return for a comittment to military service after two years

West point Cadets have to serve for 6 years, fool.

And Carson said

"I was offered a full scholarship to West Point."

But he wasn't.

Therefore you cannot say he was telling the truth.
Correct.

And Carson has admitted as much.

There’s a world of difference between being offered a ‘full scholarship’ and an ‘informal offer.’

West Point does not make the offers ahead of receiving applications. Carson never applied.

In truth,

the real story here is Carson thinking he's above having to endure the scrutiny that any frontrunner for the nomination, or candidate for the presidency is going to undergo.

He's petulant, whiny, sanctimonious, and pouty. Be a man, Ben.
You have nothing until you have received an appointment to West Point. At that point you can accept the appointment or reject it

Carson never even applied

You bring a special meaning to the word "dumbass."
Really Fingerboy?

What did I say that is in error?

Where did Carson say he received an appointment to West Point?

The contortions by the libs and media are amazing. Turns out he didn't even lie. Now, clinton can lie about emails and its all good.

She also lied about being shot at in Bosnia and about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary and a long long list of other things. Virtually every word that comes out of her mouth is a lie. That's why the left is so desperate to paint Carson as a liar. The contrast is so striking.

Some of us just enjoy seeing people like you do complete 180's when the lies are from your guys.

I know you're used to voting for candidates who are pathological liars like Hillary and Obama. I know how bad it sucks when you have to hold your nose when you vote for these reptiles.

Let's refrain from meltdowns for the rest of the day. Could you try that, please?

Leftwing turds always think it's "bizarre" whenever someone points out their lies and hypocrisy.

Pay attention:

3. He lied.
Anyone who has even had the slightest interest in West Point knows there are no "full scholarships" or partial scholarships

Every cadet gets his full education for free in return for a comittment to military service after two years

Pay attention:

3. He lied.

No shit Sherlock. After you have completed two years you face a six year comittment. If you drop out after two years ...no comittment

Correct.

And Carson has admitted as much.

There’s a world of difference between being offered a ‘full scholarship’ and an ‘informal offer.’

West Point does not make the offers ahead of receiving applications. Carson never applied.

In truth,

the real story here is Carson thinking he's above having to endure the scrutiny that any frontrunner for the nomination, or candidate for the presidency is going to undergo.

He's petulant, whiny, sanctimonious, and pouty. Be a man, Ben.
You have nothing until you have received an appointment to West Point. At that point you can accept the appointment or reject it

Carson never even applied

You bring a special meaning to the word "dumbass."
Really Fingerboy?

What did I say that is in error?

Where did Carson say he received an appointment to West Point?
He said he was offered a "full scholarship"

There is no offer of a "full scholarship" until you receive your congressional appointment

The contortions by the libs and media are amazing. Turns out he didn't even lie. Now, clinton can lie about emails and its all good.

She also lied about being shot at in Bosnia and about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary and a long long list of other things. Virtually every word that comes out of her mouth is a lie. That's why the left is so desperate to paint Carson as a liar. The contrast is so striking.

Some of us just enjoy seeing people like you do complete 180's when the lies are from your guys.

I know you're used to voting for candidates who are pathological liars like Hillary and Obama. I know how bad it sucks when you have to hold your nose when you vote for these reptiles.

Let's refrain from meltdowns for the rest of the day. Could you try that, please?

Seems to be you who is having the melt down. You thought your party propaganda organ had destroyed Carson, but now the truth comes out and you all have egg on your faces.

Pay attention:

3. He lied.

Pay attention:

3. He lied.

No shit Sherlock. After you have completed two years you face a six year comittment. If you drop out after two years ...no comittment

Still having trouble working the quote feature, I see.

Difference in terminology. That's the best euphemism for a lie I've heard in a long time.

Oh I think I can safely speak for many many many many liberals when I say that we are quite pleased at the possibility of Carson being the nominee.
West Point used the term scholarship back in the day. And I can speak for many many conservatives that we are glad all the left had to throw in the ring after 8 years is a failed candidate with tons of baggage.

Difference in terminology. That's the best euphemism for a lie I've heard in a long time.

Oh I think I can safely speak for many many many many liberals when I say that we are quite pleased at the possibility of Carson being the nominee.
West Point used the term scholarship back in the day. And I can speak for many many conservatives that we are glad all the left had to throw in the ring after 8 years is a failed candidate with tons of baggage.

1. They never offered him a scholarship.

2. He said they did

3. That's lying.

2. He said they did

3. That's lying.
If they take you in they cover the costs AND they used that term back then. Your shit is weak.

Pay attention:

3. He lied.

Pay attention:

3. He lied.

Still having trouble working the quote feature, I see.

Are you aware that Trump called Carson a liar?

"@Robostop10: @realDonaldTrump This is not good. http://www.politico.com/story/2015/11/ben-carson-west-point-215598…" WOW, one of many lies by Ben Carson! Big story.

Are you saying Trump is full of shit on this one?

2. He said they did

3. That's lying.
If they take you in they cover the costs AND they used that term back then. Your shit is weak.

They never offered him a scholarship.

Why can't you understand that simple fact?

If so he's done. Bad news for Clinton.

So what do you think of her lie she came under sniper fire in Bosnia, does that matter to you?

I'd say that Hillary probably was treated with all sort of heightened security when she visited Bosnia . I'm sure she was surrounded by lots of men with guns and probably felt a lot less secure than she did in the White House.

Now, on Carson's West Point Story-

He claimed he was offered a "full scholarship". West Point doesn't have scholarships, they have appointments.

He claimed he was offered this by General Westmoreland. Except there's no record of Westmoreland visiting Detroit at the time mentioned.

You have access to General Westmoreland's itinerary? There is a record for all of his whereabouts? Liar.

Yes we do.

Here's his Memorial Day schedule. Your welcome!

general.jpg

If you were offered entry to West Point it was a scholarship.

Politico Tried To Destroy Ben Carson, But It’s Backfiring In A HUGE Way
Again though his Senior Commander was in touch with West Point and told Dr. Carson he could get in, Dr Carson did not seek admission.

The Politico story is an outright Lie. Dr. Carson as the leading ROTC student in Detroit was told by his Commanders that he could get an Appointment to the Academy. He never said he was admitted or even applied.

The campaign never “admitted to anything.”

Holy shit, you are delusional. No one has claimed that he applied. Go take your Thorazine.

How can claiming he was offered a scholarship when no scholarship was offered not be a lie?

If I say:

"I was offered a full scholarship to Cornell." (I never was, really)

Am I telling the truth? wtf?

In your exact scenario, no, you aren't telling the truth.

And Carson said

"I was offered a full scholarship to West Point."

But he wasn't.

Therefore you cannot say he was telling the truth.

Carson simply used inaccurate terminology. So what? That hardly justifies this Jihad against him. It's obviously a smear campaign designed to knock him out. The last think Frau Hillary wants is to go against the first true black candidate for President. That deflates her whole "I will be the first woman president" shtick.

He also said he met with the general on Memorial Day. The U.S. Army says he did not. Ben lied.

Again though his Senior Commander was in touch with West Point and told Dr. Carson he could get in, Dr Carson did not seek admission.

The Politico story is an outright Lie. Dr. Carson as the leading ROTC student in Detroit was told by his Commanders that he could get an Appointment to the Academy. He never said he was admitted or even applied.

Ben Carson says it's a question of semantics, but that's his excuse for mis-speaking too many times. A scholarship is a gift usually based on merit or some class. A tuition-free academy is not offering anybody scholarships, it's tuition-free...for everybody. To say you received a scholarship implies that based on merit, you were offered a gift over and above what others were offered.

Um, not really. Frankly, those two things are kind of minor. Her parents might have well told her that she was named for Sir Edmund when she was growing up.

As for Bosnia, i am betting when she got off that plane in a war zone, she was probably surrounded by a lot of men with guns keeping her safe.

Forum List

Back