Politics and Movies: Purge Night - Election Year

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
Saw the move "The Purge: Election Year", a special screening tonight at the Metroplex downtown.

The story line was clearly an assault on the combination of the far right and a national religion controlling the country in the name of the NFFA and the NRA.

I don't think such a concept could have been constructed narratively sixty years ago and the New Founding Fathers.

The Purge: Election Year - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

220px-The_Purge_Election_Year.png

Liberals should be purged. Especially the ones who pose as "moderate Republicans" (ahem).

• Banned
There is the far right hatred from an angry little elephant

Funny-elephant-meme.jpg

Saw the move "The Purge: Election Year", a special screening tonight at the Metroplex downtown.

The story line was clearly an assault on the combination of the far right and a national religion controlling the country in the name of the NFFA and the NRA.

I don't think such a concept could have been constructed narratively sixty years ago and the New Founding Fathers.

Yep, because only "da gubermint" , drug cartels and terrorist groups should be allowed to have firearms....can't have the serfs being able to defend themselves.......how else can "da gubermint" purge them if they are able to fight back? Heaven forbid.....(snicker)

• Banned

Yep, because only "da gubermint" , drug cartels and terrorist groups should be allowed to have firearms....can't have the serfs being able to defend themselves.......how else can "da gubermint" purge them if they are able to fight back? Heaven forbid.....(snicker)
Is that you under the Uncle Sam demon mask, dale?

"Gubermint", jake....it's all about "da gubermint".....kneel at the altar as you genuflect........

• Banned

"Gubermint", jake....it's all about "da gubermint".....kneel at the altar as you genuflect........
You don't know the enemy.

images

Why is this shit in politics? It's a freaking movie.

Because the movie was about politics directly and an indirect hit on your trumpettes.

You don't know the enemy.

images

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places" Ephesians 6:12

That is what we are up against, Jake....this is a spiritual war and the very leaders that you have such a kinship to... do things in secret that would absolutely floor you. Remember JFK's speech about secret societies and those that take secret oaths? Who do you you think he was talking about because it sure as hell wasn't communism.

bilderberg boy blathering

Answer the question, Jake....what was JFK speaking of when he gave his speech about a monolithic conspiracy? What did he mean about being opposed to those that belonged to secret societies and took secret oaths? Put your little thinking cap on........c'mon, lil camper.......think REALLLLLLL hard...... (snicker)

I know more than you.....I spend 10 to 12 hours a day researching this shit and educating myself and have done so every day for the last 4 years. I never take a break because the more I learn, the more I want to learn and it becomes an obsession. I am a walking, talking encyclopedia of knowledge. My guesstimate is that I have invested over 17,000 hours of time. Yeah, I know a lot of stuff. I just finished a series on John Foster Dulles and his equally piece of shit brother Allen Dulles and it disgusts me that they have named landmarks after them. I know more than you.....infinitely more.

Because the movie was about politics directly and an indirect hit on your trumpettes.

It's BS fiction written long before the rise of Trump. They started shooting Sep 2015 and the script and casting occurred long before that, pull your head out dumb ass, just because you wish it so, doesn't make it so. Now run along it's way past your bed time.

Movies are usually entertainment with a political spin. Bad guys in movies who are white usually have a scene where they let you know they are racist. Not all the time but usually. This reminds you that white people are bad. Many movies have some sort of global warming message as well. Many movies where the hero is black usually have a white character who is in charge that usually makes a bad decision and the black guy bales them out but the white guy looks like a fool. It's all a message being delivered by Hollywood meant to shape you into what they want. Like a suggestion you don't notice but are somehow fooled into believing it. You see movies like this for 30+ years and you start to believe it's real......all white people are stupid and racist, the world will be destroyed by global warming, all black people are smarter and cooler than whites. When a majority of movies are made with these templates it becomes obvious it's on purpose. It's a brilliant move by the left. In the end the will win this country there is no stopping g it.

bilderberg boy blathering

Answer the question, Jake....what was JFK speaking of when he gave his speech about a monolithic conspiracy? What did he mean about being opposed to those that belonged to secret societies and took secret oaths? Put your little thinking cap on........c'mon, lil camper.......think REALLLLLLL hard...... (snicker)

I know more than you.....I spend 10 to 12 hours a day researching this shit and educating myself and have done so every day for the last 4 years. I never take a break because the more I learn, the more I want to learn and it becomes an obsession. I am a walking, talking encyclopedia of knowledge. My guesstimate is that I have invested over 17,000 hours of time. Yeah, I know a lot of stuff. I just finished a series on John Foster Dulles and his equally piece of shit brother Allen Dulles and it disgusts me that they have named landmarks after them. I know more than you.....infinitely more.
You know nothing, bilderboy. :lol:

It's BS fiction written long before the rise of Trump. They started shooting Sep 2015 and the script and casting occurred long before that, pull your head out dumb ass, just because you wish it so, doesn't make it so. Now run along it's way past your bed time.
And it was aimed at the far right type of people who would support a Trump style presidency and world.

They tweaked several scenes to make it very clear the producers had taken sides in this election.

They timed the release several weeks short of the Cleveland convention.

Your BS fiction fails.

And it was aimed at the far right type of people who would support a Trump style presidency and world.

They tweaked several scenes to make it very clear the producers had taken sides in this election.

Your BS fiction fails.

Ramblings of a senile old fool. Be sure and get your nap today.

Your BS fiction fails.
Ramblings of a senile old fool. Be sure and get your nap today.
Hit a nerve, eh, NoTexas? America is going to electorally purge your sides far right nonsense the fall.

Forum List

Back