Politics and Movies: Purge Night - Election Year

Ramblings of a senile old fool. Be sure and get your nap today.
Hit a nerve, eh, NoTexas? America is going to electorally purge your sides far right nonsense the fall.

No, just haven't found arguing with the senile much fun. Enjoy your nap.
Yup, it irks you a man two times your age makes you look like the goof you are with no trouble at all.

Another ridiculous assumption from a senile old fool. Please provide a birth certificate proving you were born in 1885.

Says the silly youngers who offers "nuh uh" as compelling counter argument. :lol:

So according to your question, I am younger than you, senile old man? Offer a birth certificate.

You are goofy.

The far right wants to make the old go away.

No poor senile fool, I said you would have to of been born in 1885 to be twice my age as you claimed, I simply asked for proof of that claim. No where did I say you were younger than I. But hey, I make allowances for senility, so it's ok poor man.

Yup, it irks you a man two times your age makes you look like the goof you are with no trouble at all.

Another ridiculous assumption from a senile old fool. Please provide a birth certificate proving you were born in 1885.

Says the silly youngers who offers "nuh uh" as compelling counter argument. :lol:

So according to your question, I am younger than you, senile old man? Offer a birth certificate.

You are goofy.

Seems that death panels were a leftard idea.....way to stick your foot in your mouth, dumb ass.
The death panels were the creation of Bachmann, little buddy.

Really, how'd she accomplish that form outside a locked room?

Hit a nerve, eh, NoTexas? America is going to electorally purge your sides far right nonsense the fall.

You are goofy.

No poor senile fool, I said you would have to of been born in 1885 to be twice my age as you claimed, I simply asked for proof of that claim. No where did I say you were younger than I. But hey, I make allowances for senility, so it's ok poor man.

Jake Starkey is an enigma...sometimes he comes across as sane and then other times it's like he believes in totalitarianism where the "state" takes precedence over individual rights.

Saw the move "The Purge: Election Year", a special screening tonight at the Metroplex downtown.

The story line was clearly an assault on the combination of the far right and a national religion controlling the country in the name of the NFFA and the NRA.

I don't think such a concept could have been constructed narratively sixty years ago and the New Founding Fathers.

The Purge: Election Year - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

220px-The_Purge_Election_Year.png

If you're trying to make a political statement, it's a failure. The only Party actively advocating for ignoring the laws of this land are the progressive Democrats.
And the Board rocks in laughter at, not with, you.

The political is perfectly clear and you are perfectly wrong.

You are goofy.

No your stumbling and bumbling. You are in a corner, OK. :lol:

You are goofy.

Jake Starkey is an enigma...sometimes he comes across as sane and then other times it's like he believes in totalitarianism where the "state" takes precedence over individual rights.

No, he's definitely a stateist, nothing sane about him.

You are goofy.

Ok, what ever you say poor little man.

You are goofy.

Ok, what ever you say poor little man.
Now you are fumbling and crumbling as you continue mumbling.

At a certain point it becomes clear that logical responses make no difference - they will be greeted with nasty, snide comments appropriate to a 12-year old on a very, very bad day. Any response beyond simply clicking on "informative" is a waste of keystrokes.

At a certain point it becomes clear that logical responses make no difference - they will be greeted with nasty, snide comments appropriate to a 12-year old on a very, very bad day. Any response beyond simply clicking on "informative" is a waste of keystrokes.
Henry, when OK decides to act like an adult and enter a conversation with an intent to converse and be respectful, I can do that. But if he comes in snotty etc, i will always drop kick his arguments into the trash can. There will never be any other result.

Henry, when OK decides to act like an adult and enter a conversation with an intent to converse and be respectful, I can do that. But if he comes in snotty etc, i will always drop kick his arguments into the trash can. There will never be any other result.

Take your own fucking advice, Jake...you run away like a little girl when I confront you and all you have are insults or snarky little comments. You are fast becoming a joke and a leftard parody. Up your game a little....hell, up it a lot.

Most Hollywood films are produced by far Left Communist/Progressive assholes. So i'm sure this film is no different. It's all about the Communist/Progressive propaganda. Rarely is the other side presented fairly and realistically.

The Communists took over Hollywood a long time ago. Joseph McCarthy really wasn't too far off-base. I take any 'messages' Hollywood tries to deliver, with a grain of salt. It's just fantastical propaganda.
It's so obvious, isn't it? Only the fools don't see it and the weak minded are influenced by it. When I say weak minded I mean liberals.

It's far Left propaganda for the most part. They intentionally consistently present the other side in a negative light. It's been going on in Hollywood for many years. McCarthy really wasn't all wrong when he claimed Communists had infiltrated and taken over much of Hollywood. He's been proven to be right.

It's been especially true of the Jews who run most of Hollywood. For some reason, much of America's Jewish population went Communist. To this day, most American Jews are far Left-leaning Communists/Progressives. But obviously, Hollywood Jews are among the most extreme in their Left-leanings. I know many will call me Antisemitic for noting this, but i'm just noting fact. Those are the folks who produce most of the Hollywood films released. It is what it is.

Please do not overlook that a simple click of "Informative" can have much more effect than expending a hundred words on an individual whose reading skills require the presence of an adult to sound out the words. But, remember, the thin-of-skin take names and make frantic phone calls to The FBI.

Please do not overlook that a simple click of "Informative" can have much more effect than expending a hundred words on an individual whose reading skills require the presence of an adult to sound out the words. But, remember, the thin-of-skin take names and make frantic phone calls to The FBI.
Yes, I've noticed the same thing. The majority of posters here lack the ability to think. It's no surprise that this site has a huge liberal membership. It's extremely entertaining to come here and read how the other half think. Many times I'll see a very intelligent post by a conservative and it will get no response from the left because honestly they don't know how to respond to something that is beyond their thinking skills.

I am entertained but very disgusted by the amount of racism coming from both the right and the left here. It's not about race but ideology.

Forum List

Back