Politics as Usual- Rasumssen Poll. Blacks say 31% of Blacks are Racist

I must be in left field but I could care less the validity of a poll. Especially if my beliefs Are contrary to the results

Kind a lame

-Geaux

I get the feeling that Rasmussen and their supporters tout this kind of stuff to make themselves feel better. It's just another CON circle jerk.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hard to argue with facts. Is our current administration stoking the fires when the situation presents itself?

-Geaux

Rasmussen: one out of three blacks say most black people are racist

Wasn't this the same Ratmuffin who had Romney winning by 7 points?

I wouldn't trust a Rasmussen poll if he said the sky was blue.

It amazes me Rasmussen is still taken seriously.
When did they ever have Romney up by 7 points?

never

The administration needs the racist democrat base and the liberal media does it's best to stoke the fires.
I prefer Martin Luther King's panacea where we all walk together, shoulder to shoulder, hand in hand. When one cries, we should be tasting the other man's salt.

What are we afraid of?

The right-leaning polling firm Rasmussen Reports dove into America’s views of race on Wednesday with a bizarre survey that concluded most of the nation thinks blacks are more likely to be racist than whites.

More: Rasmussen’s Bizarre Poll About Racism | TPMDC

Rasmussen's Racism Survey Gets The Taiwanese Animation Treatment (VIDEO) | TPM LiveWire

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=clvOl_Kz5xg]Who is the most racist? White Republicans think black people are racist - YouTube[/ame]

And I thought Japanese Animation was weird.

Rasmussen is wingnut bullshit. However, who has the most right to be racist - blacks or whites?

Were whites brought in on slave ships and sold at slave auctions?

Slave Auction, 1859

Who has the most ‘right’ to be racist? Are you kidding me?

No one has a right to be racist. Racism is wrong, in ALL its forms.

As far as the poll, this should not be surprising. I would venture that the reality is that blacks are more likely to be racist than whites are because it is more socially acceptable. When a white person is racist, it is universally repugnant and virtually no one is willing to accept that behavior. When blacks are racist you get people like you making asinine statements on who has more ‘right’ to be a bigot.

Forum List

Back