PolitiFact Rules 100% Real Photo Of Joe Biden With Former KKK Leader Robert Byrd As ‘Mostly False’

Okay so 1 in 10,000 in the Dem party are not hypocrites, but they hate you more than they hate us. Why don't you come over to the winning team and help re-elect president Trump.
Because only 1 in 10,000 Republicans are not hypocrites and the numbers are even lower for Trumpists.

Because I'm a brilliant genius and a heck of a nice guy I'll do you a favor. Your Democratic party no longer exists. Obama and the left wing purged the party of moderate Dem's and the left wing of the party despises moderates so I don't see them making a comeback. So you can either join team Trump and bring some balance to the table, or retire from politics those are your two choices.

Fools like you try to paint everything as an “either/or”. Either you favour building the Wall, or your in favour of open borders. There’s always more than two options, but conservatives are too stupid to consider this possibility.

The Democratic Party was not destroyed by Obama, anything but. But Obama tried to be too concilliatory towards Republicans and they shat on him for it. Democrats won't let that happen again. 2018 was just the beginning. Republican
Because I'm a brilliant genius and a heck of a nice guy I'll do you a favor. Your Democratic party no longer exists. Obama and the left wing purged the party of moderate Dem's and the left wing of the party despises moderates so I don't see them making a comeback. So you can either join team Trump and bring some balance to the table, or retire from politics those are your two choices.

Fools like you try to paint everything as an “either/or”. Either you favour building the Wall, or your in favour of open borders. There’s always more than two options, but conservatives are too stupid to consider this possibility.

The Democratic Party was not destroyed by Obama, anything but. But Obama tried to be too concilliatory towards Republicans and they shat on him for it. Democrats won't let that happen again. 2018 was just the beginning. Republican minority rule in the USA is over. Democrats won't be staying home in 2020 like they did in 2016 - especially the blacks and the women who stayed home in 2016.

Translation, I struck a raw nerve.

Hardly. What your post reveals is a complete lack of knowledge on how government funding works. You literally can't "seize money" from federal and state programs for your own personal use because municipal officials don't ever have access to government money. State and federal money isn't shipped to deposited to City bank accounts, and municipal officials can't access the money. So your post is a total bullshit lie.

Any moneys in government bank accounts have to have a lot of supporting paperwork for payment, as well as multiple signatures from multiple people to write a cheque. Unlike other avenues of corruption, municipal officials are never caught stealing money from the city's bank accounts, municipal officials are caught taking bribes, and giving favours, not stealing cash. In private corporations, people embezzle money, but it's harder in government because of the checks and balances.

Russian trolls have no idea how things actually work so you give yourself away by making accusations that have no merit or possibility of being true.
You obviously didn't read his post carefully. Government siezes the money from private citizens. If you think that doesn't happen, then you've never heard of a tax lean or the state evicting people to confiscate their homes for non-payment of taxes.

minority rule in the USA is over. Democrats won't be staying home in 2020 like they did in 2016 - especially the blacks and the women who stayed home in 2016.

Dem run cities use blacks to seize money from federal, state, and local taxpayers which they then spend on themselves instead of poor blacks. How is that any different than forcing blacks to pick cotton??

Evidence? Links? Any proof whatsoever, of these lies and bullshit?

Translation, I struck a raw nerve.

Hardly. What your post reveals is a complete lack of knowledge on how government funding works. You literally can't "seize money" from federal and state programs for your own personal use because municipal officials don't ever have access to government money. State and federal money isn't shipped to deposited to City bank accounts, and municipal officials can't access the money. So your post is a total bullshit lie.

Any moneys in government bank accounts have to have a lot of supporting paperwork for payment, as well as multiple signatures from multiple people to write a cheque. Unlike other avenues of corruption, municipal officials are never caught stealing money from the city's bank accounts, municipal officials are caught taking bribes, and giving favours, not stealing cash. In private corporations, people embezzle money, but it's harder in government because of the checks and balances.

Russian trolls have no idea how things actually work so you give yourself away by making accusations that have no merit or possibility of being true.
You obviously didn't read his post carefully. Government siezes the money from private citizens. If you think that doesn't happen, then you've never heard of a tax lean or the state evicting people to confiscate their homes for non-payment of taxes.

You're even dumber than the Russians.. It's a tax LIEN you stupid dolt, and it happens ONLY when the citizen doesn't pay their municipal realty taxes. It would be even harder for a municipal official to steal someone's house with a phony tax lien than it would to steal cash from the bank account, and it would take years to make it happen. Again, you'd need the help of a lot of people to make it happen. Taxes would have to be levied, the owner would have to let them go into arrears for a period of more than one year, since a house is never seized for one year's tax arrears. Then legal notices would have to be sent by a lawyer that the house was in danger of being seized for tax arrears.

If the house has a mortgage on it, notice of the tax arrears would have to go to the mortgagee and they would have the option of paying the arrears and then foreclosing on the mortgage. If the owner objects to the taxes levied, they can appeal to the courts. They can also appeal the tax lien.

So try again oh stupid one. Explain to the LAW CLERK who did real estate law for 30 years how a "tax lean" works.
Misspelling a word means I'm stupid? Really? Now that's dumb.

I once did some contract work for Ramsey County in Minnisota. They file tax liens every day of the week. They have an entire department assigned solely to that task. Not only do the file liens, they send police to evict the owners when they don't pay the lien. Your belief that they have to go through a lot of paper work means they aren't really seizing your property is a great example of true stupidity. If you don't pay your taxes, government seizes your property. You simply can't weasel your way around that fact.

I just explained how a tax lien works, dumbass.

Why do democrats give Byrd who was a well known leader of a KKK organization a pass for his past? Would he get a pass today, if not why does Biden get a pass for celebrating him in a picture?
Byrd us dead and I didn't vote for him. So you go to West Virginia, a republican state, and ask how a democrat kept getting republican votes.
You’re defending him!

No you stupid Russian, we're explaining to you why the OP is bullshit.

You only proved that you are the ones who are stupid. What could be more stupid than calling someone a Russian because they vote Republican?

Why do democrats give Byrd who was a well known leader of a KKK organization a pass for his past? Would he get a pass today, if not why does Biden get a pass for celebrating him in a picture?
Byrd us dead and I didn't vote for him. So you go to West Virginia, a republican state, and ask how a democrat kept getting republican votes.
How do you now he got any Republican votes?
He had to since the majority of West Virginia is republican.
How does Manchin get votes? And Justice was a Democrat.
Justice lost as a Republican, switched to Dem and won, then switched to Pub.

Manchin is a conservative democrat.

You’re defending him!

You only proved that you are the ones who are stupid. What could be more stupid than calling someone a Russian because they vote Republican?

You support Trump and Putin. So why not call you Russian?

You’re defending him!

I call jc456 is a Russian because he told me he is Russian. He posted that the Russian people would NEVER have been so stupid to have been tricked by the Russian interference in the last election. And he's referred to Russia as the "Motherland".

Notice I don't call YOU a Russian. You're just stupid enough to vote for Trump and believe his lies.

You’re defending him!

Because it just goes to show how ignorant you are. But don't let that stop you.

You’re defending him!

The ignorant support Trump.

You’re defending him!

The ignorant whine about Trump, constantly.

You’re defending him!

Do you ever stop lying?

Nobody is whining about Trump. Only the ignorant who are still lying about Obama and Clinton think that.

You’re defending him!

Do you ever stop lying?
My name is not Trump.

Nobody is whining about Trump. Only the ignorant who are still lying about Obama and Clinton think that.

ROFL! You and all the other Trump hating snowflakes in here whine about Trump constantly, compulsively and incessantly.

Who are you trying to kid?

No kidding, 80% of your posts say otherwise...go figure.

Even funnier.... now the right does.
How so
Trump talking about all the very fine people at an alt-right rally comprised of neonazis, white supremacists, kkk and white nationalists.
They weren't all neonazis, white supremacists, kkk and white nationalists, you lying piece of shit. However, the term "white nationalist" is just a pejorative the left invented to smear all patriotic Americans.
Fucking moron, there was no one else there on the right.
ROFL! Prove it, you lying asshole. As noted, the term "white nationalist" is just a pejorative leftwing scumlike you invented to smear every patriotic American.
Fucking moron, it was an alt-right event designed to unite the racist factions of the kkk, neonazis, white nationalists and white supremacists. Flyers were sent out to fellow alt-righters and all of the designated speakers were known unabashed racists...

DHYkvNTW0AIooLM.jpg

sitemgr_photo_12449.png

Screen_Shot_2019_04_26_at_11.47.41_AM.png

36204133645_f7e025be6e_z.jpg

36204133545_c6160f94ac_z.jpg

You’re defending him!

When I think Trump supporters can't get any dumber, one of you shows that you actually can.
There is no limit.

Trump talking about all the very fine people at an alt-right rally comprised of neonazis, white supremacists, kkk and white nationalists.
They weren't all neonazis, white supremacists, kkk and white nationalists, you lying piece of shit. However, the term "white nationalist" is just a pejorative the left invented to smear all patriotic Americans.
Fucking moron, there was no one else there on the right.
ROFL! Prove it, you lying asshole. As noted, the term "white nationalist" is just a pejorative leftwing scumlike you invented to smear every patriotic American.
Fucking moron, it was an alt-right event designed to unite the racist factions of the kkk, neonazis, white nationalists and white supremacists. Flyers were sent out to fellow alt-righters and all of the designated speakers were known unabashed racists...

DHYkvNTW0AIooLM.jpg

sitemgr_photo_12449.png

Screen_Shot_2019_04_26_at_11.47.41_AM.png

36204133645_f7e025be6e_z.jpg

36204133545_c6160f94ac_z.jpg
All you proved is that some racist groups participated. You didn't prove that everyone there was a racist.

Forum List

Back