PolitiFact Rules 100% Real Photo Of Joe Biden With Former KKK Leader Robert Byrd As ‘Mostly False’

"Mostly false"? How does that work? Why would Biden be on the defensive about appearing with fellow democrat senator Byrd?

Trump talking about all the very fine people at an alt-right rally comprised of neonazis, white supremacists, kkk and white nationalists.
They weren't all neonazis, white supremacists, kkk and white nationalists, you lying piece of shit. However, the term "white nationalist" is just a pejorative the left invented to smear all patriotic Americans.
Fucking moron, there was no one else there on the right.
ROFL! Prove it, you lying asshole. As noted, the term "white nationalist" is just a pejorative leftwing scumlike you invented to smear every patriotic American.
Fucking moron, it was an alt-right event designed to unite the racist factions of the kkk, neonazis, white nationalists and white supremacists. Flyers were sent out to fellow alt-righters and all of the designated speakers were known unabashed racists...

DHYkvNTW0AIooLM.jpg

sitemgr_photo_12449.png

Screen_Shot_2019_04_26_at_11.47.41_AM.png

36204133645_f7e025be6e_z.jpg

36204133545_c6160f94ac_z.jpg
All you proved is that some racist groups participated. You didn't prove that everyone there was a racist.
Fucking moron, they didn't just participate. They organized it. They coordinated it. Yhey sponsored it. They invited no one but alt-right groups with the hope of uniting them. They promoted it as the biggest gathering of alt-right members ever.

It was an alt-right event, ya fucking moron. :eusa_doh:

Charlottesville was a setup by a democrat governor. Democrat Gov. (sure I paraded around in blackface in college, so what) Northam invited and even bused professional thugs from out of state and then told the Va. Troopers to stand down and watch the fun. With the cooperation of the left wing media the chickenshit racist managed to blame the President of the United States.

Trump talking about all the very fine people at an alt-right rally comprised of neonazis, white supremacists, kkk and white nationalists.
They weren't all neonazis, white supremacists, kkk and white nationalists, you lying piece of shit. However, the term "white nationalist" is just a pejorative the left invented to smear all patriotic Americans.
ROFL! Prove it, you lying asshole. As noted, the term "white nationalist" is just a pejorative leftwing scumlike you invented to smear every patriotic American.
Fucking moron, it was an alt-right event designed to unite the racist factions of the kkk, neonazis, white nationalists and white supremacists. Flyers were sent out to fellow alt-righters and all of the designated speakers were known unabashed racists...

DHYkvNTW0AIooLM.jpg

sitemgr_photo_12449.png

So the historians there to protect the monument are not nazis? I’m do you know they vote democrat??

DHYkvNTW0AIooLM.jpg

sitemgr_photo_12449.png

So the historians there to protect the monument are not nazis? I’m do you know they vote democrat??
Which historians were there?

Obama spoke at Byrd's funeral. You don't see the first black President eulogizing a former Klansman every day. Those racist Democrats stick together, regardless.

That's Barack holding hands with his Pakistani boyfriend.
:cuckoo:

It is what it is kid.
And that would be your hallucinations.

Did I photo shop it youngster?
No, you just fantasize they're holding hands.

I'll bet you sit that close to all of your male friends.
Not judging at all.
Tell me, do straight husbands and wives kiss like this?

Kiss.jpg

Not judging at all.

View attachment 277186
I'm not sure what you think is wrong with that kiss? Do you think trump is gay?

20190902_163023.jpg

It is what it is kid.

Not judging at all.

View attachment 277186

View attachment 277187

Hetero people don't kiss like that. Do you kiss your boyfriend that way?

DHYkvNTW0AIooLM.jpg

sitemgr_photo_12449.png

The ones protesting the removal.. are you saying there were none there?

DHYkvNTW0AIooLM.jpg

sitemgr_photo_12449.png

White Nationalists are soldiers and people who love America-don't make that mistake again!

Want to see white nazis. Watch what happens when blacks stop voting democrat lol

Not judging at all.

View attachment 277186

View attachment 277187

Hetero people don't kiss like that. Do you kiss your boyfriend that way?
I'm a guy who's married to a woman. That aside, I just showed you a photo of trump kissing Melanie like that. So according to you, trump's a flamer.

DHYkvNTW0AIooLM.jpg

sitemgr_photo_12449.png

Those would be the alt-right since it was an alt-right event.

DHYkvNTW0AIooLM.jpg

sitemgr_photo_12449.png

You have to be alt right to protect history lol huh

DHYkvNTW0AIooLM.jpg

sitemgr_photo_12449.png

The term "alt right" is meaningless. Nobody agrees on who it refers to.

Forum List

Back