PolitiFact Rules 100% Real Photo Of Joe Biden With Former KKK Leader Robert Byrd As ‘Mostly False’

Trump talking about all the very fine people at an alt-right rally comprised of neonazis, white supremacists, kkk and white nationalists.
They weren't all neonazis, white supremacists, kkk and white nationalists, you lying piece of shit. However, the term "white nationalist" is just a pejorative the left invented to smear all patriotic Americans.
Fucking moron, there was no one else there on the right.
ROFL! Prove it, you lying asshole. As noted, the term "white nationalist" is just a pejorative leftwing scumlike you invented to smear every patriotic American.
Fucking moron, it was an alt-right event designed to unite the racist factions of the kkk, neonazis, white nationalists and white supremacists. Flyers were sent out to fellow alt-righters and all of the designated speakers were known unabashed racists...

DHYkvNTW0AIooLM.jpg

sitemgr_photo_12449.png

Screen_Shot_2019_04_26_at_11.47.41_AM.png

36204133645_f7e025be6e_z.jpg

36204133545_c6160f94ac_z.jpg
All you proved is that some racist groups participated. You didn't prove that everyone there was a racist.
This was a racist event made for racists.

Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.”

After another question at that press conference, Trump became even more explicit:

“I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.”

Do you have internet access??
Dumbfuck, there was no one else at that alt-right rally but neonazis, white nationalists, white supremacists and kkk.
Really you have a list of names and intentions?? If not you are very fascist my friend lol
LOLOL

Moron, I posted the invitations.
Ok where is everyone’s name and intentions
It's not my argument to prove. It's trump's hd said there were very fine people on the right at that rally. It was a rally of white supremacists, white nationalists, kkk and neonazis. It's his argument to prove others were there.
It was a rally from letting democrats remove their history. People showed up to stop you racists

Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.”

After another question at that press conference, Trump became even more explicit:

“I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.”

Do you have internet access??
Dumbfuck, there was no one else at that alt-right rally but neonazis, white nationalists, white supremacists and kkk.
Really you have a list of names and intentions?? If not you are very fascist my friend lol
LOLOL

Fact is, Joe hangs out with the KKK.
LOLOL
LOLOL would be your only response to the FACT Joe hangs out with the KKK.

Charlottesville was a setup by a democrat governor. Democrat Gov. (sure I paraded around in blackface in college, so what) Northam invited and even bused professional thugs from out of state and then told the Va. Troopers to stand down and watch the fun. With the cooperation of the left wing media the chickenshit racist managed to blame the President of the United States.
BS. MacAullife was governor during this event.

LOLOL

LOLOL
She's laughing because Byrd is dead.

LOLOL

It's not my argument to prove. It's trump's hd said there were very fine people on the right at that rally. It was a rally of white supremacists, white nationalists, kkk and neonazis. It's his argument to prove others were there.
It was a rally from letting democrats remove their history. People showed up to stop you racists
Antifa showed up. Does this mean you're saying Antifa is Republican?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
LOLOL

LOLOL
LOLOL

No, I'm just laughing at an idiot who thinks Biden hangs out with the KKK.

LOLOL

Antifa are democrats who tried to remove their history

LOLOL

LOLOL
LOLOL

No, I'm just laughing at an idiot who thinks Biden hangs out with the KKK.
There’s an actual picture of him holding hands with a grand Wizard of the KKK

LOLOL

LOLOL
Uh, no. I'm a he and I'm laughing because Byrd left the KKK nearly 80 years ago. To the lunatic right -- that's hanging out with the KKK. :cuckoo:

LOLOL

LOLOL
Uh, no. I'm a he and I'm laughing because Byrd left the KKK nearly 80 years ago. To the lunatic right -- that's hanging out with the KKK. :cuckoo:
lol how do you leave the kkk lol

LOLOL

LOLOL

Antifa was there to pull down statues? Which ones did they try to take down?

• Thanks
LOLOL
The same way you leave the Republican party.

• Thanks
LOLOL

Lol so now there was no statue hahaha

So you just say it.. lol

Are you a democrat?

LOLOL

LOLOL

Sadly, you're reading impaired. I said no such thing. Actually, the opposite. I asked which ones did they try to take down?

• Thanks
LOLOL

LOLOL

Sadly, you're reading impaired. I said no such thing. Actually, the opposite. I asked which ones did they try to take down?
The one that they all showed up for lol wow

So you just say it.. lol

Are you a democrat?
Yes.

• Thanks
LOLOL

LOLOL

The one that they all showed up for lol wow
Don't you know who the statue is of? Who's statue was it?

• Thanks
So you just say it.. lol

Are you a democrat?
Yes.
So you are a member of the kkk

Forum List

Back