PolitiFact Rules 100% Real Photo Of Joe Biden With Former KKK Leader Robert Byrd As ‘Mostly False’

Antifa are democrats who tried to remove their history
LOLOL

Antifa was there to pull down statues? Which ones did they try to take down?
Lol so now there was no statue hahaha
LOLOL

Sadly, you're reading impaired. I said no such thing. Actually, the opposite. I asked which ones did they try to take down?
The one that they all showed up for lol wow
Don't you know who the statue is of? Who's statue was it?
A democrat.. mic drop

Uh, no. I'm a he and I'm laughing because Byrd left the KKK nearly 80 years ago. To the lunatic right -- that's hanging out with the KKK. :cuckoo:
lol how do you leave the kkk lol
The same way you leave the Republican party.
So you just say it.. lol

Are you a democrat?
Yes.
So you are a member of the kkk
No.

How did you became so fucked in the head?

LOLOL

Antifa was there to pull down statues? Which ones did they try to take down?
LOLOL

Sadly, you're reading impaired. I said no such thing. Actually, the opposite. I asked which ones did they try to take down?
A democrat.. mic drop
Which one? Seems you don't even know who the statue is.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
LOLOL

Moron, I posted the invitations.
Fact is, Joe hangs out with the KKK.
LOLOL
LOLOL would be your only response to the FACT Joe hangs out with the KKK.
She's laughing because Byrd is dead.
Uh, no. I'm a he and I'm laughing because Byrd left the KKK nearly 80 years ago. To the lunatic right -- that's hanging out with the KKK. :cuckoo:

Sorry about the mistake. Yes, Byrd had long renounced the KKK by the time that picture was taken. And these are the people who tell me not to live in the past when I point out racist policies that allowed whites like them to prosper.

lol how do you leave the kkk lol
So you just say it.. lol

Are you a democrat?
Yes.
No.

Why are so many blacks struggling in your towns democrats run? And you democrats focus on foreigners.. why?? Why do you still hate blacks??

LOLOL

A democrat.. mic drop

Why does it matter who it was lol

Fuck the dumb shit, those confederate statues need to go. We don't see any monuments of Nat Turner now do we? But it's fine to recognize racist white traitors who committed an atrocity worse than Hitler's.

So you just say it.. lol

Are you a democrat?
Yes.
No.

Why are so many blacks struggling in your towns democrats run? And you democrats focus on foreigners.. why?? Why do you still hate blacks??
Oh? It's because of blacks that you're fucked in the head?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
LOLOL

A democrat.. mic drop

Why does it matter who it was lol
Because you said Antifa was there to take it down. Now the readers here see you have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

So the historians there to protect the monument are not nazis? I’m do you know they vote democrat??
Which historians were there?
The ones protesting the removal.. are you saying there were none there?
Those would be the alt-right since it was an alt-right event.
The term "alt right" is meaningless. Nobody agrees on who it refers to.
The term is what racists refer to themselves as.
Another claim lacking any visible means of support.

Really you have a list of names and intentions?? If not you are very fascist my friend lol
LOLOL

Ok where is everyone’s name and intentions
It's not my argument to prove. It's trump's hd said there were very fine people on the right at that rally. It was a rally of white supremacists, white nationalists, kkk and neonazis. It's his argument to prove others were there.
It was a rally from letting democrats remove their history. People showed up to stop you racists
Antifa showed up. Does this mean you're saying Antifa is Republican?
Antifa is fascist. They showed up to take a great big crap on America.

Was Byrd a KKK leader when the picture was taken? No he was not. If the caption said he was a then former and apologetic local leader of a Klan chapter then it would have been accurate.
Byrd was a former KKK member and the Red state of WV kept voting him in as Senator. The GOP voted pedophile Dennis Hastert into the third most powerful position in the federal government. I'd take Byrd over Hastert....especially around children.

LOLOL

It's not my argument to prove. It's trump's hd said there were very fine people on the right at that rally. It was a rally of white supremacists, white nationalists, kkk and neonazis. It's his argument to prove others were there.
It was a rally from letting democrats remove their history. People showed up to stop you racists
So...you don't know what "anti" means. Not surprising.

I see the lefties are still trying to defend this guy but let’s look at some facts.

A high ranking Klan member used racism to get the job.

He quit when the Klan realized they could put the blacks on welfare and get their votes.

He actually had the first black President in history go to his funeral and praise what a great man he was. Imagine the Uncle Tom jokes at the Klan meeting that night.

Which historians were there?
The ones protesting the removal.. are you saying there were none there?
Those would be the alt-right since it was an alt-right event.
The term "alt right" is meaningless. Nobody agrees on who it refers to.
The term is what racists refer to themselves as.
Another claim lacking any visible means of support.
Fucking moron....

Alt-right, white supremacist Richard Spencer is a finalist for Texan Of The Year

Alt-right leader Richard Spencer is a finalist for Texan of the Year, an annual recognition the Dallas Morning News gives to Texans who have had a big impact, either positive or negative, over the past year.

Spencer is arguably the country's most prominent white supremacist and is largely credited with coining the term "alt-right," which describes a loosely defined group of people who espouse far-right ideologies and white nationalism.

.... it's what the alt-right calls themselves, just as I said.

LOLOL

Uh, no, fucking moron.... they're anti-fascist.

I see the lefties are still trying to defend this guy but let’s look at some facts.

He quit when the Klan realized they could put the blacks on welfare and get their votes.

He actually had the first black President in history go to his funeral and praise what a great man he was. Imagine the Uncle Tom jokes at the Klan meeting that night.
WTF??

You idiots will say anything, no matter how stupid.

Byrd left the Klan in the early 40's. Welfare was passed nearly a quarter of a century later. Exactly how brain dead are you to try and tie those two events together? :cuckoo:

WTF??

You idiots will say anything, no matter how stupid.

Byrd left the Klan in the early 40's. Welfare was passed nearly a quarter of a century later. Exactly how brain dead are you to try and tie those two events together? :cuckoo:

He left the KKK in 1943 but in 1946 wrote a letter to the KKK Imperial Wizard saying the KKK was needed "more now than ever before". He defended the KKK until 1958.

As recently as 2001 Robert KKK Byrd was dropping the N word in a national broadcast.

CNN.com - Top Senate Democrat apologizes for slur - March 4, 2001

Forum List

Back