PolitiFact Rules 100% Real Photo Of Joe Biden With Former KKK Leader Robert Byrd As ‘Mostly False’

Why is every right wing thread based on a misrepresentation, or a blatant lie? That picture was taken decades after Byrd had disavowed the KKK and was working diligently for civil rights. You know the NAACP issued a statement of regret on his passing, don't you?

So when Byrd disavows the KKK years after the fact, he is OK, yet they dig up a 15 year old video on Trump and never let him forget, they want tax returns from 2008, never stop throwing up his father left him the business in 1990, Trump dated other women 30 years ago, all of Mueller's indictments were over very old petty crimes, Brett had a beer at a party as a teen, and now some judge somewhere is facing heat for some play she was in 20 years ago!

Trump has yet to disavow his vile actions, and certainly hasn't worked to atone for any of them. The first step to being forgiven is admitting there is something requiring forgiveness. Byrd did that. Trump did not.

Trump is waiting for Hillary to go first.

ButHillaryButHillarButHillaryButHillaryButHillarButHillaryButHillaryButHillarButHillaryButHillaryButHillarButHillaryButHillaryButHillarButHillaryButHillaryButHillarButHillaryButHillaryButHillarButHillaryButHillaryButHillarButHillaryButHillaryButHillarButHillaryButHillaryButHillarButHillaryButHillaryButHillarButHillaryButHillaryButHillarButHillaryButHillaryButHillarButHillaryButHillaryButHillarButHillary
"BUT HILLARY" posts go here.

Still waiting for you to name one "vile" thing Trump has ever done much less needs to atone for! Go ahead. Entertain us.
How about cheating on 3 wives ,,,for starters?

LOLOL

You poor thing, you're still hurting from the last bitchslapping I gave you.

Wow. I got the Double-LOL. And a fantasy bitch-slapping that I must have missed by blinking. I should feel honored.
LOL

A birther missing a bitch-slapping. That's like a blind outfielder missing a fly ball.

OUCH. Imagine that. Fawn retorting to one more person one of his famously boring, predictable LOLs, followed by vacuous insults and empty claims of success! Who coulda seen THAT one coming?! :21:
You forgot running away when he's called out for saying something stupid.
Oh, fucking moron? From what did I run?
Faun never runs from anything because he never actually SAYS anything. His ONLY position is that everyone else is a fucking moron. Meantime, all of Tree's questions still go unanswered by the troll.

I see the lefties are still trying to defend this guy but let’s look at some facts.

A high ranking Klan member used racism to get the job.

He quit when the Klan realized they could put the blacks on welfare and get their votes.

He actually had the first black President in history go to his funeral and praise what a great man he was. Imagine the Uncle Tom jokes at the Klan meeting that night.
WTF??

You idiots will say anything, no matter how stupid.

Byrd left the Klan in the early 40's. Welfare was passed nearly a quarter of a century later. Exactly how brain dead are you to try and tie those two events together? :cuckoo:

He left the KKK in 1943 but in 1946 wrote a letter to the KKK Imperial Wizard saying the KKK was needed "more now than ever before". He defended the KKK until 1958.

As recently as 2001 Robert KKK Byrd was dropping the N word in a national broadcast.

CNN.com - Top Senate Democrat apologizes for slur - March 4, 2001
"He left the KKK in 1943"

Great, thanks for admitting he wasn't KKK when he appeared in that photo with Biden.

He left the Klan in 1943. Said they were needed in 1946, defended them until 1958 and then called people nigerz in 2001.
He called some whites, "*******." Not that that's right and his apology was definitely warranted, but he didn't call any blacks a "******."

Still, you posted he left the KKK in 1943 and that picture with Biden was from 2008. So clearly, this brain-dead notion by the retarded right that Biden hangs with the KKK I'd complete and utter nonsense.

Thanks again for your help in determining that.
thumbsup.gif

Little yellow coward shows his utter stupidity again. Byrd may not have physically been right there in Klan meetings, but his ideology and beliefs never changed. He was KKK right up until his death. Thanks for your help in showing that little yellow cowards like you lack the brainpower to do anything but parrot your leftist masters.

So when Byrd disavows the KKK years after the fact, he is OK, yet they dig up a 15 year old video on Trump and never let him forget, they want tax returns from 2008, never stop throwing up his father left him the business in 1990, Trump dated other women 30 years ago, all of Mueller's indictments were over very old petty crimes, Brett had a beer at a party as a teen, and now some judge somewhere is facing heat for some play she was in 20 years ago!

Trump has yet to disavow his vile actions, and certainly hasn't worked to atone for any of them. The first step to being forgiven is admitting there is something requiring forgiveness. Byrd did that. Trump did not.

ButHillaryButHillarButHillaryButHillaryButHillarButHillaryButHillaryButHillarButHillaryButHillaryButHillarButHillaryButHillaryButHillarButHillaryButHillaryButHillarButHillaryButHillaryButHillarButHillaryButHillaryButHillarButHillaryButHillaryButHillarButHillaryButHillaryButHillarButHillaryButHillaryButHillarButHillaryButHillaryButHillarButHillaryButHillaryButHillarButHillaryButHillaryButHillarButHillary

Still waiting for you to name one "vile" thing Trump has ever done much less needs to atone for! Go ahead. Entertain us.
Are you talking about yourself or Bill Clinton?

WTF??

You idiots will say anything, no matter how stupid.

Byrd left the Klan in the early 40's. Welfare was passed nearly a quarter of a century later. Exactly how brain dead are you to try and tie those two events together? :cuckoo:

He left the KKK in 1943 but in 1946 wrote a letter to the KKK Imperial Wizard saying the KKK was needed "more now than ever before". He defended the KKK until 1958.

As recently as 2001 Robert KKK Byrd was dropping the N word in a national broadcast.

Great, thanks for admitting he wasn't KKK when he appeared in that photo with Biden.

He left the Klan in 1943. Said they were needed in 1946, defended them until 1958 and then called people nigerz in 2001.
He called some whites, "*******." Not that that's right and his apology was definitely warranted, but he didn't call any blacks a "******."

Still, you posted he left the KKK in 1943 and that picture with Biden was from 2008. So clearly, this brain-dead notion by the retarded right that Biden hangs with the KKK I'd complete and utter nonsense.

thumbsup.gif

Little yellow coward shows his utter stupidity again. Byrd may not have physically been right there in Klan meetings, but his ideology and beliefs never changed. He was KKK right up until his death. Thanks for your help in showing that little yellow cowards like you lack the brainpower to do anything but parrot your leftist masters.
You can always be sure of ONE THING: whatever the right, sensible, reasonable side of any issue to be on, there will be Fawn on the OTHER side of it calling you a fucking moron.

I was only married twice and Bill once I was talking about the vile scum you support

Wow. I got the Double-LOL. And a fantasy bitch-slapping that I must have missed by blinking. I should feel honored.
LOL

A birther missing a bitch-slapping. That's like a blind outfielder missing a fly ball.

OUCH. Imagine that. Fawn retorting to one more person one of his famously boring, predictable LOLs, followed by vacuous insults and empty claims of success! Who coulda seen THAT one coming?! :21:
Faun never runs from anything because he never actually SAYS anything. His ONLY position is that everyone else is a fucking moron. Meantime, all of Tree's questions still go unanswered by the troll.
Oh, Birther? Which questions were left unanswered?

thumbsup.gif

You can always be sure of ONE THING: whatever the right, sensible, reasonable side of any issue to be on, there will be Fawn on the OTHER side of it calling you a fucking moron.
Can you give an example of a sensible reasonable issue you're on?

thumbsup.gif

What else should one call a Birther? :dunno:

Cheating on his wife, boobtoob.
So, Lessee: having a marriage that is not going so well that you play the field having affairs looking for someone else. No one has ever done THAT before!!! :eek: OH THE HORROR.

All this from the same people who when you bring up sexual assault, rape, abuse of subordinate junior staff with blow jobs and cigars, blue dresses and cum stains, RIGHT IN THE OVAL OFFICE of all places and WHILE MARRIED, much less orgy island with underage girls, they tell you to drop the matter time to move on! :lmao::lol::mm::hyper::happy-1:

clintonportrait-official2.jpg

LOL

You ran away from admitting that you threatened me.
I ran from no such thing, fucking moron, as I never threatened you. How could I? I don't even know you. Again, it's not my fault you're too big of a fucking moron to understand English.

And the running man continues . . .

cartoon-running-7.gif

There he goes now!

I ran from no such thing, fucking moron, as I never threatened you. How could I? I don't even know you. Again, it's not my fault you're too big of a fucking moron to understand English.
what "English" are you referring to? Please explain the English I don't understand.
You're welcome to re-read my post as many times as you need, fucking moron.
You can reread them 117 times and you'll still get nothing out of them. They all say nothing but can be twisted around into claiming anything, all so he can denounce everyone as a fucking moron. FUCKING MORON! You fucking moron.

I was only married twice and Bill once I was talking about the vile scum you support
Did I ever claim to support Barry, Hillary or Biden?
Bill Clinton: married once but cheated on Hillary 200 times! That vile scum! Good thing that Hillary cheated on him too by sleeping with women of HER choice.

It's a wonder the two ever stayed together long enough to ever have a kid! Or DID they?

3hubbell.jpg

Cheating on his wife, boobtoob.
So, Lessee: having a marriage that is not going so well that you play the field having affairs looking for someone else. No one has ever done THAT before!!! :eek: OH THE HORROR.

All this from the same people who when you bring up sexual assault, rape, abuse of subordinate junior staff with blow jobs and cigars, blue dresses and cum stains, RIGHT IN THE OVAL OFFICE of all places and WHILE MARRIED, much less orgy island with underage girls, they tell you to drop the matter time to move on! :lmao::lol::mm::hyper::happy-1:

View attachment 277534
LOLOL

clinton.png

Leave it to a brain-dead rightie to ask for something vile trump has done, and then like an obedient trump ass kisser, try and pull a whataboutism rather than accept the reality that he got beat yet again.

:dance:

And the running man continues . . .

View attachment 277537

There he goes now!
LOL

From what did I run, Birther? Telling a poster to re-read my post until he understands it? :badgrin:

LOL

I can't help it that you're such a fucking moron that you can't even read english to remember the questions asked you by Tree! Go back and LOOK, idiot!

thumbsup.gif

Can you give an example of a sensible reasonable issue you're on?
Just pick the opposite of any side of any issue you believe.

I can't help it that you're such a fucking moron that you can't even read english to remember the questions asked you by Tree! Go back and LOOK, idiot!
LOL

Poor boobtoob, reduced to trolling.

Whassamatter, Birther? Can't prove Biden hangs with the KKK?

thumbsup.gif

AN OBAMA TRUTHER? What else should one call a fucking moron troll?

A Faun.

thumbsup.gif

AN OBAMA TRUTHER? What else should one call a fucking moron troll?

A Faun.
Great, more trolling from the forum Birther. G'head .... prove Biden hangs with the KKK.

Forum List

Back