PolitiFact Rules 100% Real Photo Of Joe Biden With Former KKK Leader Robert Byrd As ‘Mostly False’

Trump has yet to disavow his vile actions, and certainly hasn't worked to atone for any of them. The first step to being forgiven is admitting there is something requiring forgiveness. Byrd did that. Trump did not.
What "vile actions" are those? It's pathetic watching you idiots suck up to a former grand dragon of the KKK.

I'm sure somebody somewhere cares what you might think, but I have no idea who that might be.
cause we now know you and your leftist friends in here are all still members of the kkk. It's as obvious as the lines on my face. yep, EXPOSED!!! And I don't care what you think!! I now know!!
The ignorance displayed by you and Tweedledum_dum is astounding. Neither party is KKK. White nationalists on the other hand...you are not one of those are you?
I’m a white guy who loves his country! You like naming people cause you yourself are kkk

Yes, you’ve told us before if your love of “Mother Russia”. The KKK is down to a few hundred members and here you are lying about liberals, again.

Your ignorance of the USA and Americans is astounding.

Kavanaugh bragged about threesomes in his yearbook and calendar that he introduced into evidence and then lied about it under oath. And no other witnesses said her claims were not true.
Exactly. There is no way of really knowing, he said she said.

The main point is that it occurred, if it did, when he was a minor, and he should no judged by it now, when his adult life has been responsible.
But, of course, all you leftwingers do judge him for it.
But of course you speak for all leftwingers.
I simply note facts.
What facts? That you lot are as hypocritical as those you criticize?
I'm nowhere near as big a hypocrite as you.

The facts being noted here is that you leftwingers fall all over yourselves to excuse the crimes of Dims, but you will persecute Republicans to their graves for the slightest transgression no matter how long ago it occurred. That's not opinion. That's fact.

How would anyone know what you're alluding to, you fucking moron? One thing is obvious: you embarrassed yourself and now you don't want to explain yourself.
But that is Prawn's only MO:
  • Wait for an opening to attack someone on any technicality.
  • Give them an LOL.
  • Call them a fucking moron about 12 times.
  • But never actually state anything themself relevant to the thread that you can pin them on.
LOLOL

You poor thing, you're still hurting from the last bitchslapping I gave you.

Wow. I got the Double-LOL. And a fantasy bitch-slapping that I must have missed by blinking. I should feel honored.
LOL

A birther missing a bitch-slapping. That's like a blind outfielder missing a fly ball.

OUCH. Imagine that. Fawn retorting to one more person one of his famously boring, predictable LOLs, followed by vacuous insults and empty claims of success! Who coulda seen THAT one coming?! :21:
You forgot running away when he's called out for saying something stupid.

Your interpretation is pure speculation.
Everyone, even YOU, knows what a Devil's Triangle" is.
You, like the lying scum rapist Kavanaugh, are not honest enough to admit it.
Wrong. I have never heard the term before.
Liar. You heard the expression at least twice before...
I never heard the term "devil's triangle" when I was in high school.
What I had never heard before Kavenaugh, was "Devil's Triangle" referred to as a "drinking game". It always referenced a woman's public hair.

"The devil's triangle" is not and has never been a drinking game. It's a euphemism for a threesome involving two men and one woman. He lied about that too. Under oath.
Teenage cliques often have their own meanings for slang terms.
I heard it first during Kavanaugh's confirmation hearing. Never before that.
Stop lying, fucking moron. Ed said, "everyone, even YOU, knows what a Devil's Triangle" is."

And you lied and denied knowing what it is....
Oh spare me. Find some other inane minutia to harass me about.

How would anyone know what you're alluding to, you fucking moron? One thing is obvious: you embarrassed yourself and now you don't want to explain yourself.
  • Give them an LOL.
  • But never actually state anything themself relevant to the thread that you can pin them on.
LOLOL

Wow. I got the Double-LOL. And a fantasy bitch-slapping that I must have missed by blinking. I should feel honored.
LOL

A birther missing a bitch-slapping. That's like a blind outfielder missing a fly ball.

OUCH. Imagine that. Fawn retorting to one more person one of his famously boring, predictable LOLs, followed by vacuous insults and empty claims of success! Who coulda seen THAT one coming?! :21:
LOL

Birther's on a roll.........

G'head, Birther, tell the forum again how Obama was really born in Kenya. :lmao:

Everyone, even YOU, knows what a Devil's Triangle" is.
You, like the lying scum rapist Kavanaugh, are not honest enough to admit it.
Liar. You heard the expression at least twice before...
I never heard the term "devil's triangle" when I was in high school.
What I had never heard before Kavenaugh, was "Devil's Triangle" referred to as a "drinking game". It always referenced a woman's public hair.

"The devil's triangle" is not and has never been a drinking game. It's a euphemism for a threesome involving two men and one woman. He lied about that too. Under oath.
Teenage cliques often have their own meanings for slang terms.
I heard it first during Kavanaugh's confirmation hearing. Never before that.
Stop lying, fucking moron. Ed said, "everyone, even YOU, knows what a Devil's Triangle" is."

And you lied and denied knowing what it is....
Oh spare me. Find some other inane minutia to harass me about.
LOL

Your lies are not enough?

Why is every right wing thread based on a misrepresentation, or a blatant lie? That picture was taken decades after Byrd had disavowed the KKK and was working diligently for civil rights. You know the NAACP issued a statement of regret on his passing, don't you?

So when Byrd disavows the KKK years after the fact, he is OK, yet they dig up a 15 year old video on Trump and never let him forget, they want tax returns from 2008, never stop throwing up his father left him the business in 1990, Trump dated other women 30 years ago, all of Mueller's indictments were over very old petty crimes, Brett had a beer at a party as a teen, and now some judge somewhere is facing heat for some play she was in 20 years ago!

Trump has yet to disavow his vile actions, and certainly hasn't worked to atone for any of them. The first step to being forgiven is admitting there is something requiring forgiveness. Byrd did that. Trump did not.

Trump is waiting for Hillary to go first.

ButHillaryButHillarButHillaryButHillaryButHillarButHillaryButHillaryButHillarButHillaryButHillaryButHillarButHillaryButHillaryButHillarButHillaryButHillaryButHillarButHillaryButHillaryButHillarButHillaryButHillaryButHillarButHillaryButHillaryButHillarButHillaryButHillaryButHillarButHillaryButHillaryButHillarButHillaryButHillaryButHillarButHillaryButHillaryButHillarButHillaryButHillaryButHillarButHillary
"BUT HILLARY" posts go here.

Still waiting for you to name one "vile" thing Trump has ever done much less needs to atone for! Go ahead. Entertain us.

• Give them an LOL.
LOLOL

LOL

Oh, fucking moron? From what did I run?

Exactly. There is no way of really knowing, he said she said.

The main point is that it occurred, if it did, when he was a minor, and he should no judged by it now, when his adult life has been responsible.
But, of course, all you leftwingers do judge him for it.
But of course you speak for all leftwingers.
I simply note facts.
What facts? That you lot are as hypocritical as those you criticize?
I'm nowhere near as big a hypocrite as you.

The facts being noted here is that you leftwingers fall all over yourselves to excuse the crimes of Dims, but you will persecute Republicans to their graves for the slightest transgression no matter how long ago it occurred. That's not opinion. That's fact.

No, that’s an opinion which denies the 25 plus years Republicans have pursued the Clintons and now the Obamas, neither of whom have committed any crimes.

Cheney should be in jail for the shit he pulled and nobody even went after him.

Why is every right wing thread based on a misrepresentation, or a blatant lie? That picture was taken decades after Byrd had disavowed the KKK and was working diligently for civil rights. You know the NAACP issued a statement of regret on his passing, don't you?

So when Byrd disavows the KKK years after the fact, he is OK, yet they dig up a 15 year old video on Trump and never let him forget, they want tax returns from 2008, never stop throwing up his father left him the business in 1990, Trump dated other women 30 years ago, all of Mueller's indictments were over very old petty crimes, Brett had a beer at a party as a teen, and now some judge somewhere is facing heat for some play she was in 20 years ago!

ButHillaryButHillarButHillaryButHillaryButHillarButHillaryButHillaryButHillarButHillaryButHillaryButHillarButHillaryButHillaryButHillarButHillaryButHillaryButHillarButHillaryButHillaryButHillarButHillaryButHillaryButHillarButHillaryButHillaryButHillarButHillaryButHillaryButHillarButHillaryButHillaryButHillarButHillaryButHillaryButHillarButHillaryButHillaryButHillarButHillaryButHillaryButHillarButHillary

Still waiting for you to name one "vile" thing Trump has ever done much less needs to atone for! Go ahead. Entertain us.
Cheating on his wife, boobtoob.

What "vile actions" are those? It's pathetic watching you idiots suck up to a former grand dragon of the KKK.

I'm sure somebody somewhere cares what you might think, but I have no idea who that might be.
cause we now know you and your leftist friends in here are all still members of the kkk. It's as obvious as the lines on my face. yep, EXPOSED!!! And I don't care what you think!! I now know!!
The ignorance displayed by you and Tweedledum_dum is astounding. Neither party is KKK. White nationalists on the other hand...you are not one of those are you?
I’m a white guy who loves his country! You like naming people cause you yourself are kkk

These people claim to love their country too.
375x250.jpg
Look at all the Democrats!

LOLOL

LOL

You ran away from admitting that you threatened me.

Too many to list, but one recent one is kicking sick kids out of the country to die.

1. Separating families at the border;

2. Trying to deport children with rare diseases participating in researching treatment for rare childhood diseases.

3. Lying about everything.

4. Causing 5 million people to lose health insurance.

5. His treatment of Puerto Rico after the hurricane.

LOL

I ran from no such thing, fucking moron, as I never threatened you. How could I? I don't even know you. Again, it's not my fault you're too big of a fucking moron to understand English.

Too many to list, but one recent one is kicking sick kids out of the country to die.
According to turds like you, this is a horrible country, so they should be happy to go back to where things are better.

LOL

I ran from no such thing, fucking moron, as I never threatened you. How could I? I don't even know you. Again, it's not my fault you're too big of a fucking moron to understand English.
what "English" are you referring to? Please explain the English I don't understand.

what "English" are you referring to? Please explain the English I don't understand.
You're welcome to re-read my post as many times as you need, fucking moron.

• Give them an LOL.
LOLOL

LOL

LOL

Birther's on a roll.........

G'head, Birther, tell the forum again how Obama was really born in Kenya. :lmao:

Wow. Imagine that. Another trolling attempt again at a 270° deflection away from the subject at hand:
Joe Biden's love interest in Byrd, the KKK and White Supremacy! And of all things, about something that
Soetoro himself claimed and maintained as TRUE for 17 fucking years.

mystic cyclops.jpg

The DNC, firing on all 7 cylinders again: right from supporting an illegal globalist for president
to running a murderous lying thug to now running a fossilized White Supremacist as the best things
they got to head their party.

Forum List

Back