PolitiFact Rules 100% Real Photo Of Joe Biden With Former KKK Leader Robert Byrd As ‘Mostly False’

Wrong. I have never heard the term before.
LIAR!
Certainly Kavanaugh knew what it means and was bragging about it as one of his ACCOMPLISHMENTS!!!!!
Even if the term means what you claim, Kavanaugh was, what, 17 or 18 at the time? How many years ago was that? Yet here you are telling us that we should forgive Byrd for becoming a leader of the KKK.
Kavanaugh has never renounced his rapist past, whereas Byrd has repeatedly renounced and apologized for his past.
Kavanaugh doesn't have a rapist past
Of course he does, he bragged about it in his yearbook.
Wrong, shit for brains.

You just can't stop lying, can you? Can explain why anyone should believe anything a leftist says?

"Devil's Triangle," as if you didn't know.
Leftwing invention, as I stated.
It's in his yearbook caption.
Your interpretation is pure speculation.
Everyone, even YOU, knows what a Devil's Triangle" is.
You, like the lying scum rapist Kavanaugh, are not honest enough to admit it.
Liar. You heard the expression at least twice before...
I never heard the term "devil's triangle" when I was in high school.
What I had never heard before Kavenaugh, was "Devil's Triangle" referred to as a "drinking game". It always referenced a woman's public hair.

"The devil's triangle" is not and has never been a drinking game. It's a euphemism for a threesome involving two men and one woman. He lied about that too. Under oath.
Teenage cliques often have their own meanings for slang terms.

What I had never heard before Kavenaugh, was "Devil's Triangle" referred to as a "drinking game". It always referenced a woman's public hair.

"The devil's triangle" is not and has never been a drinking game. It's a euphemism for a threesome involving two men and one woman. He lied about that too. Under oath.
I heard it first during Kavanaugh's confirmation hearing. Never before that.

LIAR!
Certainly Kavanaugh knew what it means and was bragging about it as one of his ACCOMPLISHMENTS!!!!!
Even if the term means what you claim, Kavanaugh was, what, 17 or 18 at the time? How many years ago was that? Yet here you are telling us that we should forgive Byrd for becoming a leader of the KKK.
Kavanaugh has never renounced his rapist past, whereas Byrd has repeatedly renounced and apologized for his past.
Wrong, shit for brains.

You just can't stop lying, can you? Can explain why anyone should believe anything a leftist says?

Why do you persist in calling other people liars when time and time again, it's proven that YOU'RE the liar. Do you think that because YOU lie, that everyone else does too? Every time you've claimed someone else is lying, it's proven that they're not.

You'd better find a new insult because you have absolutely no credibility whatsoever, when you call someone out for lying.

Quote them.
Everyone, even YOU, knows what a "Devil's Triangle" is.

Does that prove he "raped" that lying twit?

He and his buddies gang raped somebody he was bragging about, so if it wasn't her it was someone else.

He and his buddies gang raped somebody he was bragging about, so if it wasn't her it was someone else.

Prove it, nobody else could but hey, give it a try.

It's in his yearbook.

It's in his yearbook.

LOL, prove he raped someone or shut up.

It's in his yearbook.

He's bragging about it as one of his accomplishments in HIS yearbook caption.

It's in his yearbook.

LOL, this is your opinion nothing more. Do this, you are asserting he bragged about raping someone....cite it.

Wrong, shit for brains.

Why do you persist in calling other people liars when time and time again, it's proven that YOU'RE the liar. Do you think that because YOU lie, that everyone else does too? Every time you've claimed someone else is lying, it's proven that they're not.

You'd better find a new insult because you have absolutely no credibility whatsoever, when you call someone out for lying.
I call you a liar because you are a liar. I have proved it over and over again. Numerous other forum members have caught you lying. The moron who accused Kavanaugh of being a rapist does so despite the overwhelming evidence that he never raped anyone. He's a typical Dim liar who doesn't give a flying fuck about the facts, just like you.

Last edited:

Where did he admit that?

It's in his yearbook.

Quote the text where he admits participating in a gang rape.

You have zero proof of that. On the other hand, we know without a doubt that the dingbat who testified against him was lying. Several other witnesses said her claims were not true.
Kavanaugh bragged about threesomes in his yearbook and calendar that he introduced into evidence and then lied about it under oath. And no other witnesses said her claims were not true.
Exactly. There is no way of really knowing, he said she said.

The main point is that it occurred, if it did, when he was a minor, and he should no judged by it now, when his adult life has been responsible.
But, of course, all you leftwingers do judge him for it.
But of course you speak for all leftwingers.
I simply note facts.
What facts? That you lot are as hypocritical as those you criticize?

I heard it first during Kavanaugh's confirmation hearing. Never before that.
Stop lying, fucking moron. Ed said, "everyone, even YOU, knows what a Devil's Triangle" is."

And you lied and denied knowing what it is....

So when Byrd disavows the KKK years after the fact, he is OK, yet they dig up a 15 year old video on Trump and never let him forget, they want tax returns from 2008, never stop throwing up his father left him the business in 1990, Trump dated other women 30 years ago, all of Mueller's indictments were over very old petty crimes, Brett had a beer at a party as a teen, and now some judge somewhere is facing heat for some play she was in 20 years ago!

Trump has yet to disavow his vile actions, and certainly hasn't worked to atone for any of them. The first step to being forgiven is admitting there is something requiring forgiveness. Byrd did that. Trump did not.
What "vile actions" are those? It's pathetic watching you idiots suck up to a former grand dragon of the KKK.

I'm sure somebody somewhere cares what you might think, but I have no idea who that might be.
cause we now know you and your leftist friends in here are all still members of the kkk. It's as obvious as the lines on my face. yep, EXPOSED!!! And I don't care what you think!! I now know!!
The ignorance displayed by you and Tweedledum_dum is astounding. Neither party is KKK. White nationalists on the other hand...you are not one of those are you?
I’m a white guy who loves his country! You like naming people cause you yourself are kkk

Trump has yet to disavow his vile actions, and certainly hasn't worked to atone for any of them. The first step to being forgiven is admitting there is something requiring forgiveness. Byrd did that. Trump did not.
What "vile actions" are those? It's pathetic watching you idiots suck up to a former grand dragon of the KKK.

I'm sure somebody somewhere cares what you might think, but I have no idea who that might be.
cause we now know you and your leftist friends in here are all still members of the kkk. It's as obvious as the lines on my face. yep, EXPOSED!!! And I don't care what you think!! I now know!!
The ignorance displayed by you and Tweedledum_dum is astounding. Neither party is KKK. White nationalists on the other hand...you are not one of those are you?
I’m a white guy who loves his country! You like naming people cause you yourself are kkk

I bet you say that everyone.

These people claim to love their country too.
375x250.jpg

LOLOL

No, fucking moron, it doesn't mean that. But thanks for affirming you are a fucking moron who's too stupid to understand what that means.

:lmao:
How would anyone know what you're alluding to, you fucking moron? One thing is obvious: you embarrassed yourself and now you don't want to explain yourself.
But that is Prawn's only MO:
  • Wait for an opening to attack someone on any technicality.
  • Give them an LOL.
  • Call them a fucking moron about 12 times.
  • But never actually state anything themself relevant to the thread that you can pin them on.
LOLOL

You poor thing, you're still hurting from the last bitchslapping I gave you.

Wow. I got the Double-LOL. And a fantasy bitch-slapping that I must have missed by blinking. I should feel honored.
LOL

A birther missing a bitch-slapping. That's like a blind outfielder missing a fly ball.

OUCH. Imagine that. Fawn retorting to one more person one of his famously boring, predictable LOLs, followed by vacuous insults and empty claims of success! Who coulda seen THAT one coming?! :21:

Forum List

Back