PolitiFact Rules 100% Real Photo Of Joe Biden With Former KKK Leader Robert Byrd As ‘Mostly False’

Was Byrd a KKK leader when the picture was taken? No he was not. If the caption said he was a then former and apologetic local leader of a Klan chapter then it would have been accurate.

Apologetic only for political expediency. That tiger never changed his stripes.

His political record says otherwise.

His record says political expediency, just as I said, he was more concerned with keeping his position and power, just like all commies that have sudden awakenings to support things they never supported before.

Kkk is demofks, you should really read your history before talking

Dem's unable to defend their KKK roots lie and spin.
The KKK crossed party lines until about 1960. After that it has been almost 100% Republican...
Since the beginning of the first black in America all cries of racial oppression has only come from towns run by Democrats.
You have always been the kkk you have changed tactics to regain control

Dem run cities use blacks to seize money from federal, state, and local taxpayers which they then spend on themselves instead of poor blacks. How is that any different than forcing blacks to pick cotton??

Evidence? Links? Any proof whatsoever, of these lies and bullshit?

Translation, I struck a raw nerve.

Just think of “Factcheckers” as Orwellian departments of the DNC and it all makes sense.

View attachment 276884

PolitiFact rules 100% real photo of Joe Biden with former KKK leader Robert Byrd as 'Mostly False'
I bought it until I saw them holding hands-that's special

Then you'll love this one.

View attachment 277004
Is that who I think it is with who I think it is?

That's Barack holding hands with his Pakistani boyfriend.

Biden's "fabricated" story got the main point right: Workman stood at attention as Biden pinned the medal to his chest. ... he says, ‘Sir, I don’t want it. I don’t want it. He died. He died.’ ”

EDZh67sW4AEZuxn

Biden's "fabricated" story got the main point right: Workman stood at attention as Biden pinned the medal to his chest. ... he says, ‘Sir, I don’t want it. I don’t want it. He died. He died.’ ”

EDZh67sW4AEZuxn

Just call him out for the liar he is, why is that so hard for a lefty?

Was Byrd a KKK leader when the picture was taken? No he was not. If the caption said he was a then former and apologetic local leader of a Klan chapter then it would have been accurate.

His record says political expediency, just as I said, he was more concerned with keeping his position and power, just like all commies that have sudden awakenings to support things they never supported before.

He was consistent for years on civil rights. Your argument doesn’t fly. You apply a different standard to D’s then R’s don’t you?

He was consistent for years on civil rights. Your argument doesn’t fly. You apply a different standard to D’s then R’s don’t you?

Name a republican that would have a history similar to Birds, I can name a ton of dems, all had sudden awakenings when their power was threatened. Even your dear leader maobama flipped on sever issues when it became politically expedient.

Just think of “Factcheckers” as Orwellian departments of the DNC and it all makes sense.

View attachment 276884

PolitiFact rules 100% real photo of Joe Biden with former KKK leader Robert Byrd as 'Mostly False'
I bought it until I saw them holding hands-that's special

Then you'll love this one.

View attachment 277004
Is that who I think it is with who I think it is?

That's Barack holding hands with his Pakistani boyfriend.
:cuckoo:

View attachment 276884

Oh, noooo, who politicians appear with in photos matters again to rightwingnuts.

09dc-trumpspstein1-articleLarge-v2.jpg
Democrats defended the kkk lol to funny
Even funnier.... now the right does.
How so

View attachment 276884

Oh, noooo, who politicians appear with in photos matters again to rightwingnuts.

How so
Trump talking about all the very fine people at an alt-right rally comprised of neonazis, white supremacists, kkk and white nationalists.

View attachment 276884

How so
Trump talking about all the very fine people at an alt-right rally comprised of neonazis, white supremacists, kkk and white nationalists.
Lol even cnn said that wasn’t true lol get a life

View attachment 276884

Looks like Politifact was right. What is your problem? Does it make it harder to play your kkk card?

No depth too low for you lot in smearing decent people.
Kkk always kkk, the evil and stench can’t be forgotten or forgiven!

Donald Trump.

Why is every right wing thread based on a misrepresentation, or a blatant lie? That picture was taken decades after Byrd had disavowed the KKK and was working diligently for civil rights. You know the NAACP issued a statement of regret on his passing, don't you?
Its like Trump and the golden shower-too good to let go-oh that's right, that's a left thing.
Leftists just say shit so it’s out there they give two shits about after. The intent is to release the lie!
upload_2019-9-1_15-17-16.png

How so
LOLOL

Look who's championing CNN now ^^^ :lmao:

Putz, I heard him say it myself.

How so
LOLOL

Look who's championing CNN now ^^^ :lmao:

Putz, I heard him say it myself.

Huh

Well the Democrats tried to go 40 year ago to kill the Kanvaugh hearing. What the found was a female who was willing to lie. Almost like the Judge Thomas had done to him.

Forum List

Back