PolitiFact Rules 100% Real Photo Of Joe Biden With Former KKK Leader Robert Byrd As ‘Mostly False’

Just think of “Factcheckers” as Orwellian departments of the DNC and it all makes sense.

View attachment 276884

PolitiFact rules 100% real photo of Joe Biden with former KKK leader Robert Byrd as 'Mostly False'
Looks like Politifact was right. What is your problem? Does it make it harder to play your kkk card?

No depth too low for you lot in smearing decent people.
“Despite the photo being real, their judgement is 'Mostly False,' because the caption gets Byrd's rank wrong. He wasn't a Grand Wizard, but an Exalted Cyclops”

You Leftards are a special kind of stupid.
It was more than just the caption and you know it. The photo was long after Byrd left tbe KKK, but that would put a kink in your Biden Racist Smear campaign wouldn’t it?

You rightards are redefine special needs.
Lol how do you leave the kkk lol

Was Byrd a KKK leader when the picture was taken? No he was not. If the caption said he was a then former and apologetic local leader of a Klan chapter then it would have been accurate.

LMAO a KKK leader disavowed the KKK riiiiiiiight. Here's what we know for a fact, if a Republican were ever a KKK leader the Republican would be forever branded as a KKK member for life and you lying scum know it. :eusa_hand:

Look at his political record (that might require integrity then you have however).

If a Republican amassed a similar record on civil rights and were treated the same way I would say the same thing. Now name one.
Nope kavanaugh. And there wasn’t shit on him . You have no integrity

Why is every right wing thread based on a misrepresentation, or a blatant lie? That picture was taken decades after Byrd had disavowed the KKK and was working diligently for civil rights. You know the NAACP issued a statement of regret on his passing, don't you?
Yet what Romney did in 8th grade disqualifies him.

Yes, but Byrd had changed his bad behavior from earlier. Trump is still behaves like that same nasty 8th grade boy.
Yet wearing black face 52 years ago makes you Leftards foam at the mouth in rage.
Personally I think that is a bit silly. If it was long ago, when he was a college age idiot who cares? What matters is what he has done since, his political record, and public life. Overreaction.

Why is every right wing thread based on a misrepresentation, or a blatant lie? That picture was taken decades after Byrd had disavowed the KKK and was working diligently for civil rights. You know the NAACP issued a statement of regret on his passing, don't you?

Yes, but Byrd had changed his bad behavior from earlier. Trump is still behaves like that same nasty 8th grade boy.
Yet wearing black face 52 years ago makes you Leftards foam at the mouth in rage.
Personally I think that is a bit silly. If it was long ago, when he was a college age idiot who cares? What matters is what he has done since, his political record, and public life. Overreaction.
Oh no not so kavanaugh and the dude in Georgia? LOL still no integrity in your body

Was Byrd a KKK leader when the picture was taken? No he was not. If the caption said he was a then former and apologetic local leader of a Klan chapter then it would have been accurate.

LMAO a KKK leader disavowed the KKK riiiiiiiight. Here's what we know for a fact, if a Republican were ever a KKK leader the Republican would be forever branded as a KKK member for life and you lying scum know it. :eusa_hand:

Look at his political record (that might require integrity then you have however).

If a Republican amassed a similar record on civil rights and were treated the same way I would say the same thing. Now name one.

And speaking of integrity, what did I say on Kavanaugh? Think, connect a few brain cells and let them dance. Then examine your integrity and comments about Ford.

And speaking of integrity, what did I say on Kavanaugh? Think, connect a few brain cells and let them dance. Then examine your integrity and comments about Ford.
I’m not going to go to reread your posts from six months ago you hang with demofks all I need

Oh no not so kavanaugh and the dude in Georgia? LOL still no integrity in your body
The dude in Georgia had a pretty compelling case made, including being told to leave. Now what did I say about Kavanaugh? Integrity and you are like two ships passing in the night.

I’m not going to go to reread your posts from six months ago you hang with demofks all I need
Right. A simple search is all that is needed. You liar.

The dude in Georgia had a pretty compelling case made, including being told to leave. Now what did I say about Kavanaugh? Integrity and you are like two ships passing in the night.
It’s all assumed history and you didn’t let it go like you did for Byrd no integrity

Just think of “Factcheckers” as Orwellian departments of the DNC and it all makes sense.

View attachment 276884

PolitiFact rules 100% real photo of Joe Biden with former KKK leader Robert Byrd as 'Mostly False'

Once again, you look at headlines, and fail to read the articles, and end up making a fool of yourself, but given the material you have to work with, it's very hard for you not to look stupid.

It's not the photo that's false, it's the claim that Robert Byrd was once the Grand Wizard of the KKK. Byrd was a member of the Klan, and he once lead a local chapter of the KKK, but he was NEVER the Grand Wizard, and thus the claim that he was is "mostly false".

I told you no, post one if you’re so adamant about it

That simple search is also available for you to post one that backs ‘your ‘ claim . I’m not your n

View attachment 276884

Looks like Politifact was right. What is your problem? Does it make it harder to play your kkk card?

No depth too low for you lot in smearing decent people.
“Despite the photo being real, their judgement is 'Mostly False,' because the caption gets Byrd's rank wrong. He wasn't a Grand Wizard, but an Exalted Cyclops”

You Leftards are a special kind of stupid.
It was more than just the caption and you know it. The photo was long after Byrd left tbe KKK, but that would put a kink in your Biden Racist Smear campaign wouldn’t it?

You rightards are redefine special needs.
No one leaves the kkk. Anyone defending someone like Byrd must be with him
Please, if you thought membership in a white supremacist organization was a bad thing you would not tolerate them in your own party. What you can't stand about Byrd is that he left them behind.

It’s all assumed history and you didn’t let it go like you did for Byrd no integrity

Again what did I say about Kavanaugh? Stop digging. Byrd is known history. Byrd has a solid political record on civil rights, he left the Klan decades ago. And, since your lazy, echo chamber nourished butt won’t admit it, I pretty much said the same thing about Kavanaugh. There is no way of knowing the truth of Ford’s claims, but clearly something did happen to her, and it might not have been Kavanaugh. There was a lot of drinking and partying, they were under age, and everyone including Ford were blitzed. IMO, they were underage, his adult life and professional life has not followed that pattern, and that should not have been given the amount of attention it got. The same thing I feel about blackface in College.

Apologetic only for political expediency. That tiger never changed his stripes.

His political record says otherwise.

Again what did I say about Kavanaugh? Stop digging. Byrd is known history. Byrd has a solid political record on civil rights, he left the Klan decades ago. And, since your lazy, echo chamber nourished butt won’t admit it, I pretty much said the same thing about Kavanaugh. There is no way of knowing the truth of Ford’s claims, but clearly something did happen to her, and it might not have been Kavanaugh. There was a lot of drinking and partying, they were under age, and everyone including Ford were blitzed. IMO, they were underage, his adult life and professional life has not followed that pattern, and that should not have been given the amount of attention it got. The same thing I feel about blackface in College.
Use that simple search tool and post your support for kavanaugh, otherwise you lied again

Forum List

Back