PolitiFact Rules 100% Real Photo Of Joe Biden With Former KKK Leader Robert Byrd As ‘Mostly False’

Was Byrd a KKK leader when the picture was taken? No he was not. If the caption said he was a then former and apologetic local leader of a Klan chapter then it would have been accurate.
You do know kkk (Democrats) changed tactics to regain control of blacks with welfare, Democrats want to be in charge of there health now lol
1st it was food stamps
Welfare, housing.
Now for FULL CONTROL OF THE BLACK
health care
I'm originally from Alabama. I had a lot of "good" church-going family in the Klan and I remember clearly when they fell in love with the Moral Majority evangelicals. The republican party inherited the legacy of segregation when they welcomed disgruntled southern "Christian" racists with open arms.
Cool story

Come on. Tell me more how my mostly racist, evangelical older relatives are somehow liberal democrats now.
I think people have diverse opinions and I don’t label them as racist or put them in groups .. I follow A black confederacy page,, I think the narrative about race democrats tell us is bullshit..
expand your mind

Was Byrd a KKK leader when the picture was taken? No he was not. If the caption said he was a then former and apologetic local leader of a Klan chapter then it would have been accurate.

LMAO a KKK leader disavowed the KKK riiiiiiiight. Here's what we know for a fact, if a Republican were ever a KKK leader the Republican would be forever branded as a KKK member for life and you lying scum know it. :eusa_hand:

You're probably right, because I doubt any Republican could ever have the self awareness or integrity to realize their mistake and make that change. Either way, I'm comfortable with accepting the NAACP's judgment on the matter. They recognize that Byrd was one of the very few able to make that change.

Just admit it, the left's double standards and hypocrisy is off the charts. You people are scum and the Earth has no use for you.

LMAO a KKK leader disavowed the KKK riiiiiiiight. Here's what we know for a fact, if a Republican were ever a KKK leader the Republican would be forever branded as a KKK member for life and you lying scum know it. :eusa_hand:

You're probably right, because I doubt any Republican could ever have the self awareness or integrity to realize their mistake and make that change. Either way, I'm comfortable with accepting the NAACP's judgment on the matter. They recognize that Byrd was one of the very few able to make that change.

Just admit it, the left's double standards and hypocrisy is off the charts. You people are scum and the Earth has no use for you.

You're funny. Nuts, but funny.

I hate the left more with each passing day. (aims the index/pinky finger at libs) (jinx, bad luck, a head lice infestation be upon them)

You do know kkk (Democrats) changed tactics to regain control of blacks with welfare, Democrats want to be in charge of there health now lol
1st it was food stamps
Welfare, housing.
health care
I'm originally from Alabama. I had a lot of "good" church-going family in the Klan and I remember clearly when they fell in love with the Moral Majority evangelicals. The republican party inherited the legacy of segregation when they welcomed disgruntled southern "Christian" racists with open arms.
Cool story

Come on. Tell me more how my mostly racist, evangelical older relatives are somehow liberal democrats now.
I think people have diverse opinions and I don’t label them as racist or put them in groups .. I follow A black confederacy page,, I think the narrative about race democrats tell us is bullshit..
expand your mind
Whatever. I expanded my mind years ago when I rejected the racial bullshit I was brought up on. All it took was to get the hell out my shitty little hometown and see the wider world.

1st it was food stamps
Welfare, housing.
health care
Cool story

expand your mind
Whatever. I expanded my mind years ago when I rejected the racial bullshit I was brought up on. All it took was to get the hell out my shitty little hometown and see the wider world.
I don’t think you did. You put people in small groups

I hate the left more with each passing day. (aims the index/pinky finger at libs) (jinx, bad luck, a head lice infestation be upon them)

Isn't that cute. Now you think you're Harry Potter.

Eat slugs leftist.

Eat slugs leftist.

I'll bet you are the toughest kid on the whole playground.

Eat slugs leftist.

I'll bet you are the toughest kid on the whole playground.

There are no liberals in our county and our local sheriff keeps their riffraff from loitering here.

I follow A black confederacy page

What a shock huh folks?

Good thing you folks aren't about hatred or emotion huh?

Amen

Ten times better than you

What a shock huh folks?

Amen

Lib please you people hate conservatives don't even try denying it.

What a shock huh folks?

Amen
Kkk is demofks, you should really read your history before talking

What a shock huh folks?

Amen
Why do you ha the history or what free blacks did?

Ten times better than you

Seriously mother nature has targeted the left for extinction, that's how worthless they are.

What a shock huh folks?

Amen

Dem's unable to defend their KKK roots lie and spin.

What a shock huh folks?

Amen

Dem's unable to defend their KKK roots lie and spin.
They think they are still masters listen to them. I challenge any of the fks!

Forum List

Back