PolitiFact Rules 100% Real Photo Of Joe Biden With Former KKK Leader Robert Byrd As ‘Mostly False’

Why is every right wing thread based on a misrepresentation, or a blatant lie? That picture was taken decades after Byrd had disavowed the KKK and was working diligently for civil rights. You know the NAACP issued a statement of regret on his passing, don't you?
I love it! Kkk eh once a klan member always one! You don’t get to say I quit

Sure you can, but most don't have the integrity to do it.
Your history isn’t dissolved

Why is every right wing thread based on a misrepresentation, or a blatant lie? That picture was taken decades after Byrd had disavowed the KKK and was working diligently for civil rights. You know the NAACP issued a statement of regret on his passing, don't you?

Sure you can, but most don't have the integrity to do it.
Your history isn’t dissolved

Of course history is not dissolved. It can be overcome and atoned for though.

Trumps dad was a klan member.

Was Byrd a KKK leader when the picture was taken? No he was not. If the caption said he was a then former and apologetic local leader of a Klan chapter then it would have been accurate.

Apologetic only for political expediency. That tiger never changed his stripes.

Its like Trump and the golden shower-too good to let go-oh that's right, that's a left thing.
Leftists just say shit so it’s out there they give two shits about after. The intent is to release the lie!
I love it how you conservitards accuse everyone else of the crimes you are guilty of yourselves. It shows a serious lack of both self-awareness and imagination.

Very simple solution to this. Ask Biden if he agrees with Byrd’s 2001 comments about white n-words? “There are white *******. I’ve seen a lot of white ******* in my time...”

Byrd had a distinguished career in the Senate

His voting record on Civil Rights was recognized by the NAACP
Trump received awards from the race baiters, but you still call him a racist. How hypocritical of you.

Last edited:
Just think of “Factcheckers” as Orwellian departments of the DNC and it all makes sense.

View attachment 276884

PolitiFact rules 100% real photo of Joe Biden with former KKK leader Robert Byrd as 'Mostly False'
Looks like Politifact was right. What is your problem? Does it make it harder to play your kkk card?

No depth too low for you lot in smearing decent people.
According to HRC Byrd was her "mentor".
Calling Byrd "decent" is like claiming Manson was a "decent" person.

Why do democrats give Byrd who was a well known leader of a KKK organization a pass for his past? Would he get a pass today, if not why does Biden get a pass for celebrating him in a picture?

Was Byrd a KKK leader when the picture was taken? No he was not. If the caption said he was a then former and apologetic local leader of a Klan chapter then it would have been accurate.
We’ll file that under the Left whining about what judicial nominees did in 8th Grade.

Yet what Romney did in 8th grade disqualifies him.

Just think of “Factcheckers” as Orwellian departments of the DNC and it all makes sense.

View attachment 276884

PolitiFact rules 100% real photo of Joe Biden with former KKK leader Robert Byrd as 'Mostly False'
Well.....the picture may be false, but the essence of it was true.
“Despite the photo being real, their judgement is 'Mostly False,' because the caption gets Byrd's rank wrong. He wasn't a Grand Wizard, but an Exalted Cyclops”

Yes, but Byrd had changed his bad behavior from earlier. Trump is still behaves like that same nasty 8th grade boy.

View attachment 276884

Well.....the picture may be false, but the essence of it was true.
“Despite the photo being real, their judgement is 'Mostly False,' because the caption gets Byrd's rank wrong. He wasn't a Grand Wizard, but an Exalted Cyclops”
Well, obviously Joe Biden can't be a racist because despite the fact that he is...his political party cleanses his racist heart.

View attachment 276884

Looks like Politifact was right. What is your problem? Does it make it harder to play your kkk card?

No depth too low for you lot in smearing decent people.

You Leftards are a special kind of stupid.

Yes, but Byrd had changed his bad behavior from earlier. Trump is still behaves like that same nasty 8th grade boy.
Yet wearing black face 52 years ago makes you Leftards foam at the mouth in rage.

LMAO a KKK leader disavowed the KKK riiiiiiiight. Here's what we know for a fact, if a Republican were ever a KKK leader the Republican would be forever branded as a KKK member for life and you lying scum know it. :eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back