PolitiFact Rules 100% Real Photo Of Joe Biden With Former KKK Leader Robert Byrd As ‘Mostly False’

Why is every right wing thread based on a misrepresentation, or a blatant lie? That picture was taken decades after Byrd had disavowed the KKK and was working diligently for civil rights. You know the NAACP issued a statement of regret on his passing, don't you?
Yet what Romney did in 8th grade disqualifies him.

Yes, but Byrd had changed his bad behavior from earlier. Trump is still behaves like that same nasty 8th grade boy.
Yet wearing black face 52 years ago makes you Leftards foam at the mouth in rage.

My point exactly. The left brand anyone on the right for life, yet an actual KKK leader in their ranks is somehow forgiven? The hypocrisy is off the charts.

Why is every right wing thread based on a misrepresentation, or a blatant lie? That picture was taken decades after Byrd had disavowed the KKK and was working diligently for civil rights. You know the NAACP issued a statement of regret on his passing, don't you?
I love it! Kkk eh once a klan member always one! You don’t get to say I quit

Sure you can, but most don't have the integrity to do it.
Your history isn’t dissolved

Of course history is not dissolved. It can be overcome and atoned for though.
Heynis behavior will never be atoned. BTW, did he tell his sins? Atonement is admission of sin and belonging to s group that hung blacks, Christians and jews, well nope

Why do democrats give Byrd who was a well known leader of a KKK organization a pass for his past? Would he get a pass today, if not why does Biden get a pass for celebrating him in a picture?
Bill Cosby stopped having sex with young women years ago and he still suffered, how come he disavowed doing it?

All these leftist asswipes get a great big’ fk you’ from me

Was Byrd a KKK leader when the picture was taken? No he was not. If the caption said he was a then former and apologetic local leader of a Klan chapter then it would have been accurate.

LMAO a KKK leader disavowed the KKK riiiiiiiight. Here's what we know for a fact, if a Republican were ever a KKK leader the Republican would be forever branded as a KKK member for life and you lying scum know it. :eusa_hand:

You're probably right, because I doubt any Republican could ever have the self awareness or integrity to realize their mistake and make that change. Either way, I'm comfortable with accepting the NAACP's judgment on the matter. They recognize that Byrd was one of the very few able to make that change.

Heynis behavior will never be atoned. BTW, did he tell his sins? Atonement is admission of sin and belonging to s group that hung blacks, Christians and jews, well nope

Well yes. He often talked about how misguided and wrong the KKK was, and how much he regretted his association with them.

Was Byrd a KKK leader when the picture was taken? No he was not. If the caption said he was a then former and apologetic local leader of a Klan chapter then it would have been accurate.
You do know kkk (Democrats) changed tactics to regain control of blacks with welfare, Democrats want to be in charge of there health now lol
1st it was food stamps
Welfare, housing.
Now for FULL CONTROL OF THE BLACK
health care

You do know kkk (Democrats) changed tactics to regain control of blacks with welfare, Democrats want to be in charge of there health now lol
1st it was food stamps
Welfare, housing.
health care

Trump and his supporters prefer that insurance companies be in charge of healthcare.

1st it was food stamps
Welfare, housing.
health care

Trump and his supporters prefer that insurance companies be in charge of healthcare.
Yes we like the private options where healthcare was the lowest EVER before gov got involved

1st it was food stamps
Welfare, housing.
health care
Yes, and they use the same strategy for controlling single mothers and their children, senior citizens. disabled people and veterans collecting partial disability or even no disability payment.

Its like Trump and the golden shower-too good to let go-oh that's right, that's a left thing.
Leftists just say shit so it’s out there they give two shits about after. The intent is to release the lie!
I love it how you conservitards accuse everyone else of the crimes you are guilty of yourselves. It shows a serious lack of both self-awareness and imagination.
Explain

1st it was food stamps
Welfare, housing.
health care
I'm originally from Alabama. I had a lot of "good" church-going family in the Klan and I remember clearly when they fell in love with the Moral Majority evangelicals. The republican party inherited the legacy of segregation when they welcomed disgruntled southern "Christian" racists with open arms.

1st it was food stamps
Welfare, housing.
health care

Yes we like the private options where healthcare was the lowest EVER before gov got involved

That didn't work too well for those who couldn't get healthcare insurance. You realize unexpected medical expenses were the top reason for bankruptcy, don't you?

Well yes. He often talked about how misguided and wrong the KKK was, and how much he regretted his association with them.
Saying sorry doesn’t resolve someone, those were choices, horrible choices, and it didn’t matter until it did! You’re a sick fk for your forgiveness of an evil fk. So satan’s good now?

1st it was food stamps
Welfare, housing.
health care
I'm originally from Alabama. I had a lot of "good" church-going family in the Klan and I remember clearly when they fell in love with the Moral Majority evangelicals. The republican party inherited the legacy of segregation when they welcomed disgruntled southern "Christian" racists with open arms.
Cool story

1st it was food stamps
Welfare, housing.
health care

That didn't work too well for those who couldn't get healthcare insurance. You realize unexpected medical expenses were the top reason for bankruptcy, don't you?
Well you need to work or barter for things in America.. I think you live in the wrong country if you want free shit

Anyone caught regrets being caught. Find me someone who doesn’t

1st it was food stamps
Welfare, housing.
health care
Cool story

Come on. Tell me more how my mostly racist, evangelical older relatives are somehow liberal democrats now.

Forum List

Back