PolitiFact Rules 100% Real Photo Of Joe Biden With Former KKK Leader Robert Byrd As ‘Mostly False’

I follow A black confederacy page

What a shock huh folks?

I hate the left more with each passing day. (aims the index/pinky finger at libs) (jinx, bad luck, a head lice infestation be upon them)

Good thing you folks aren't about hatred or emotion huh?

Whatever. I expanded my mind years ago when I rejected the racial bullshit I was brought up on. All it took was to get the hell out my shitty little hometown and see the wider world.

Amen
Why do you ha the history or what free blacks did?
Free blacks supporting slavery??:777:

What a shock huh folks?

I hate the left more with each passing day. (aims the index/pinky finger at libs) (jinx, bad luck, a head lice infestation be upon them)

Whatever. I expanded my mind years ago when I rejected the racial bullshit I was brought up on. All it took was to get the hell out my shitty little hometown and see the wider world.

Amen
Kkk is demofks, you should really read your history before talking

Dem's unable to defend their KKK roots lie and spin.
The KKK crossed party lines until about 1960. After that it has been almost 100% Republican...

What a shock huh folks?

Amen

The KKK crossed party lines until about 1960. After that it has been almost 100% Republican...
Sure they did junior. Demofks are the kkk Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, St. Louis all the kkk plantations! Name one that’s republicans

:abgg2q.jpg:

What a shock huh folks?

Amen
Free blacks supporting slavery??:777:
So you think free blacks fought to keep them selves slaves and not freely join the north

What a shock huh folks?

Amen

They think they are still masters listen to them. I challenge any of the fks!

OK. I accept our challenge. How many quarters can you wipe off the table?

What a shock huh folks?

Amen

They think they are still masters listen to them. I challenge any of the fks!

OK. I accept our challenge. How many quarters can you wipe off the table?
As many as are there

What a shock huh folks?

Amen

Since the beginning of the first black in America all cries of racial oppression has only come from towns run by Democrats.
You have always been the kkk you have changed tactics to regain control

By all means tell us about it
I just did lol
I hate to break it to you but if that little rant was the totality of your "black confederacy studies"...well yea...you got nothing.

Now tell us about this Black Confederacy you read so much about. Last chance
What would you like to know.. I’m not writing you a book ask questions

Just think of “Factcheckers” as Orwellian departments of the DNC and it all makes sense.

View attachment 276884

PolitiFact rules 100% real photo of Joe Biden with former KKK leader Robert Byrd as 'Mostly False'
Looks like Politifact was right. What is your problem? Does it make it harder to play your kkk card?

No depth too low for you lot in smearing decent people.
“Despite the photo being real, their judgement is 'Mostly False,' because the caption gets Byrd's rank wrong. He wasn't a Grand Wizard, but an Exalted Cyclops”

You Leftards are a special kind of stupid.
It was more than just the caption and you know it. The photo was long after Byrd left tbe KKK, but that would put a kink in your Biden Racist Smear campaign wouldn’t it?

You rightards are redefine special needs.

Just think of “Factcheckers” as Orwellian departments of the DNC and it all makes sense.

View attachment 276884

PolitiFact rules 100% real photo of Joe Biden with former KKK leader Robert Byrd as 'Mostly False'
Looks like Politifact was right. What is your problem? Does it make it harder to play your kkk card?

No depth too low for you lot in smearing decent people.
“Despite the photo being real, their judgement is 'Mostly False,' because the caption gets Byrd's rank wrong. He wasn't a Grand Wizard, but an Exalted Cyclops”

You Leftards are a special kind of stupid.
It was more than just the caption and you know it. The photo was long after Byrd left tbe KKK, but that would put a kink in your Biden Racist Smear campaign wouldn’t it?

You rightards are redefine special needs.
No one leaves the kkk. Anyone defending someone like Byrd must be with him

Was Byrd a KKK leader when the picture was taken? No he was not. If the caption said he was a then former and apologetic local leader of a Klan chapter then it would have been accurate.

LMAO a KKK leader disavowed the KKK riiiiiiiight. Here's what we know for a fact, if a Republican were ever a KKK leader the Republican would be forever branded as a KKK member for life and you lying scum know it. :eusa_hand:

Look at his political record (that might require integrity then you have however).

If a Republican amassed a similar record on civil rights and were treated the same way I would say the same thing. Now name one.

Forum List

Back