POLL: Are Republicans fighting "Pure Evil"?

Are Republicans fighting "Pure Evil"?

• 1. Yes, of course.

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • 2. No, of course not.

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • 3. I don't want to answer. I just want to complain about the question.

Votes: 5 13.5%

• Total voters
The use of "evil", "demonic" and "satanic" comes out of someones mouth and they all get in on it like the rest of their cult members. Trumplicans are all in lock step. They feel that demonizing can give them the upper hand on anyone that opposes them. I doubt anyone who uses those words ever thought twice about them. After all, they can't help but hate and attack the opposition.

And I think you are 100% correct. "They" are now afraid to say. You have manipulated them into being mute and all that's left for them is to deflect.
Oh, please stay just the way you are! We would lose so much fun if you ever changed.

The use of "evil", "demonic" and "satanic" comes out of someones mouth and they all get in on it like the rest of their cult members. Trumplicans are all in lock step. They feel that demonizing can give them the upper hand on anyone that opposes them. I doubt anyone who uses those words ever thought twice about them. After all, they can't help but hate and attack the opposition.

And I think you are 100% correct. "They" are now afraid to say. You have manipulated them into being mute and all that's left for them is to deflect.
Do you think that they mean it as a version of "bad", or do you really think they mean the words literally?

Right now, I think they're dead serious.

Democrat political corruption is multi generational... Reagan called Pelosi's father the most corrupt man in America.....

What do you think the GOP is fighting?
Whatever enemy they create for themselves. Deep State...swamp....evil always plays in the Bible Belt, brown people, women encroaching on once male-dominated fields, educated folks,
In fact, what have they fought in the past?
At one time is was Russia. Now? Russia invades Ukraine and you guys were all for it.

Do you think that they mean it as a version of "bad", or do you really think they mean the words literally?

A party that grooms pre-school kids and promotes abortion up to the moment of birth - often beyond - fits the definition you posted.

democrats are without question evil, morally repugnant.

Serious as a deplorable can be, IMO.

The word "evil" is used to de-moralize when there are no words for compromise. Some say using that word is villainous and for a politician, unethical. An example is Hitler. Pure evil. And dead.

Forum List

Back