POLL: Are Republicans fighting "Pure Evil"?

Are Republicans fighting "Pure Evil"?

• 1. Yes, of course.

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • 2. No, of course not.

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • 3. I don't want to answer. I just want to complain about the question.

Votes: 5 13.5%

• Total voters
Serious poll. Serious thread. Very serious. Dead serious.

See Kari Lake's comments below. It appears that today's Republicans believe that anyone who doesn't agree with them, including never-Trump Republicans, Independents, Moderates, Lefties, are demonic, satanic and evil. I've been called all of them, multiple times.

Are you serious when you say that?

Please vote and comment.

As if there was already any doubt those freaks are out of their fucking minds.

face-palm-gif.278959

Serious as a deplorable can be, IMO.

The word "evil" is used to de-moralize when there are no words for compromise.

Kind of like "deplorable?"

Some say using that word is villainous and for a politician, unethical. An example is Hitler. Pure evil. And dead.

The democrat party is Hitlerian. So you would agree it is a party of evil. :thup:

If you're really fighting "pure evil" you destroy it, and ask questions later. You don't tweet.

Serious poll. Serious thread. Very serious. Dead serious.

See Kari Lake's comments below. It appears that today's Republicans believe that anyone who doesn't agree with them, including never-Trump Republicans, Independents, Moderates, Lefties, are demonic, satanic and evil. I've been called all of them, multiple times.

Are you serious when you say that?

Please vote and comment.

I think Kari Lake will make a great Governor, her comments are at times a bit over the top but she is on the side of America, that's all that matters. Democrats are on the side of China, is that evil? I don't know, but it's dead wrong if you care about THIS country.

I do what I can to avoid the ideals of the Democrats and the ideals of the Republicans. Neither of which I share any of their ideals.

I do what I can to avoid the ideals of the Democrats and the ideals of the Republicans. Neither of which I share any of their ideals.
Do they still have any?

The only consistent argument I hear, from either party, is "It's different when we do it".

Forum List

Back