POLL: Are Republicans fighting "Pure Evil"?

Are Republicans fighting "Pure Evil"?

• 1. Yes, of course.

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • 2. No, of course not.

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • 3. I don't want to answer. I just want to complain about the question.

Votes: 5 13.5%

• Total voters
Wait.... are you implying that Biden isn't pure evil?!?
There are varying degrees of purity in Evil.

When distilled to its absolute essence, there are two who take the mantle of pure.

Satan

And the woman Satan fears. Hillary Clinton.

Biden is just a chimera of evil. Hell, evil has to be done for him since he isn't even aware of himself.
You better be careful.

What is it about Republicans that is evil?
Many of them are saying social security is bad. That's a lie. Medicare is bad. Another lie. Unions are terrible. Another lie. So three things the average real American needs to retire are bad. What a sick sad twisted convoluted thought.

I don't vote Democrat. And I also won't give the Republicans a look. So your post has no relevance. Zero. Notta. Empty set. Nice try. Fail. The Democrats are way out there and the Republicans are a little behind. You lost again. I
That poster is trying it's hardest to get you into a trap, which is his or her or it's MO.

Serious poll. Serious thread. Very serious. Dead serious.

lol

It appears that today's Republicans believe that anyone who doesn't agree with them,

You're full of shit as usual.

I'm a libertarian, and no Republican has ever had a problem with me, or made a problem for me

I disagree with Republicans on many things - drugs and abortion being two quickie examples - but we see eye to eye on what is reality and what constitutes common sense

So does all this evasion indicate that they're lying, or does it indicate that they don't want to admit they think other Americans are evil, demonic and satanic?
Fuck your rhetoric.

Stalinism is the worst that humanity has to offer. Period.

It is a direct threat to my children.

Call it what you will - evil is a good enough approximation.

I don't care what you call it. It will not be tolerated.

There's no competition. Private business has to compete.
so what?...it doesnt mean they get treated better....in the PO we used to have equipment that was red tagged for being unsafe yet it was still being used....the management didnt care....and please dont say OSHA.....they did shit about anything that was there...why?...because their sister govt organization said they will take care of it....it was the unions that got the equipment removed....

so what?...it doesnt mean they get treated better....in the PO we used to have equipment that was red tagged for being unsafe yet it was still being used....the management didnt care....and please dont say OSHA.....they did shit about anything that was there...why?...because their sister govt organization said they will take care of it....it was the unions that got the equipment removed....
We're talking about two different things.

Not a serious poll. There may be "pure evil" in the world but it's not in American politics. Democrats are misled by a doddering old man and fooled by the mainstream media.

Serious as a deplorable can be, IMO.

The word "evil" is used to de-moralize when there are no words for compromise. Some say using that word is villainous and for a politician, unethical. An example is Hitler. Pure evil. And dead.
Keep trying with that relevance goal. You might eventually get there.

Not a serious poll. There may be "pure evil" in the world but it's not in American politics. Democrats are misled by a doddering old man and fooled by the mainstream media.
And yet Republicans, including Kari Lake, use these words all the time.

And they're agreeing, right on this thread.

But you certainly are free to ignore all that!

Forum List

Back