POLL: Are Republicans fighting "Pure Evil"?

Are Republicans fighting "Pure Evil"?

• 1. Yes, of course.

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • 2. No, of course not.

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • 3. I don't want to answer. I just want to complain about the question.

Votes: 5 13.5%

• Total voters
Yep. I love calling them out. "It's ok when our side does it". They can't handle me. I love it.

Unions have no place in government and education.

But they do in every single private sector business. They have the right to associate. What YOU want is good compliant workers, in other words, dumb folk. Admit it.

Serious poll. Serious thread. Very serious. Dead serious.

See Kari Lake's comments below. It appears that today's Republicans believe that anyone who doesn't agree with them, including never-Trump Republicans, Independents, Moderates, Lefties, are demonic, satanic and evil. I've been called all of them, multiple times.

Are you serious when you say that?

Please vote and comment.

Pure evil?

No. Hillary Clinton isn't relevant anymore.

So Hillary Clinton is evil, but the others I listed are not?

What sets her apart?
Satan hisself hides from Hillary Clinton.

In all the world, in every country, there has never been a single person who is as fucking evil as she is. Given the putrid existence of many genocidal killers in all of history, that's saying something.

Wait.... are you implying that Biden isn't pure evil?!?
There are varying degrees of purity in Evil.

When distilled to its absolute essence, there are two who take the mantle of pure.

Satan

And the woman Satan fears. Hillary Clinton.

Biden is just a chimera of evil. Hell, evil has to be done for him since he isn't even aware of himself.

I thI see you ducked my challenge to show Republicans sexually grooming small children.
I don't vote Democrat. And I also won't give the Republicans a look. So your post has no relevance. Zero. Notta. Empty set. Nice try. Fail. The Democrats are way out there and the Republicans are a little behind. You lost again. I

But they do in every single private sector business. They have the right to associate. What YOU want is good compliant workers, in other words, dumb folk. Admit it.
I agree that private sector businesses can be unionized. There's competition.

Forum List

Back