POLL: Cain, Romney and Perry all beat Obama

The Democrats took control of the country in January 2007 & massively increased government debt, spending & regulations. They destroyed our jobs.

fredgraph.png

it is that simple
we conservatives need some new faces also

Only those who are simple believe that.

We cannot afford the neo-corporatists back in office. That will destroy the country.

Jake we have 6 million jobs fewer thn we did in 2008
we have spent 4 trillion dollars more than we had in the same time
Jake this is not personal, How much worse can it be?

Because of the GOP neo-corporatists, neo-cons, and social values conservatives with their buddies Clinton and Bush from 1994 to January 2007. The Bushies broke the bank and, nearly, the country. You guys are not going to get even a post office to run again in the future.

Because of the GOP neo-corporatists, neo-cons, and social values conservatives with their buddies Clinton and Bush from 1994 to January 2007. The Bushies broke the bank and, nearly, the country. You guys are not going to get even a post office to run again in the future.

Jake the last GOP budget was for the 2007 year, we needed 163 billion to break even. The UE rate for 2007 was below 5%
Jake what are you talking about?

The GOP with compliant presidents created conditions that have crashed the country in the last five years. You try to ignore everything before 2007, and that is why we all laugh at you.

The GOP with compliant presidents created conditions that have crashed the country in the last five years. You try to ignore everything before 2007, and that is why we all laugh at you.

so after we had 5% UE in 2007
what policy changed that creation of 40 million jobs sense 84 Jake

Ultimately none of these polls mean anything.
There is a thing called the electoral college.
Show me the polling from about 12 individual battle ground states and I'll tell you who our next President will be.

Show me the polling from about 12 individual battle ground states and I'll tell you who our next President will be.

agree, but Obama is in trouble.
Let me ask you, why would we want 4 more years of this?

Oh I do not. I just think people (the left in particular) do not realize how the President will be easily defeated.
Ohio? Pennsylvania? North Carolina?

Oh I do not. I just think people (the left in particular) do not realize how the President will be easily defeated.
Ohio? Pennsylvania? North Carolina?

Fuel Rod NC is going GOP
Penn? there is allot of shale there and Ohio, Perry could do good there. I really think this election will not be close
direction poll has it at 19% right

what do you think about Florida?

Most of the jobs were during the Clinton years, so I am glad to see that you give the Dems some solid credit.

The underlying conditions from 1980 on, particularly since 1994, that created a banking industry that could not withstand its own greed and which fed and encouraged the greed of all Americans.

So, all of us, JRK, including you.

Most of the jobs were during the Clinton years, so I am glad to see that you give the Dems some solid credit.

The underlying conditions from 1980 on, particularly since 1994, that created a banking industry that could not withstand its own greed and which fed and encouraged the greed of all Americans.

So, all of us, JRK, including you.

Jake calling me greedy?
GOOD BYE
GOD BLESS
WERE DONE, YOU HAVE NO IDEA AT THE SACRIFICES I GIVE DAILY FOR OTHERS

Latest Quinnipiac poll

Obama 47 Romney 42
Obama 50 Cain 40
Obama 52 Perry 36

National (US) Poll * November 2, 2011 * American Voters Like Obama Bet - Quinnipiac University – Hamden, Connecticut

In PA

Obama 35 Romney 26
Obama 38 Cain 24
Obama 40 Perry 20

https://edisk.fandm.edu/FLI/keystone/pdf/keyoct11_1.pdf

Left wing poll, but a link anyway, credit that

Answer me this, why is the approval @ 40%, the direction of country @ 19%, while over 50% of the same will vote for him for president?
I repect you poll and your effort. i think it wll be the most lop sided loss sense Mondale

If Americans have to vote for anyone other than Romney and Obama, I agree with JRK: Obama will massacre the Republican candidate.

JRK, your sacrifices are not even in the light of a grade school teacher who gaves his or her all for the students. I doubt they were in the light of what I did in the military for many years or what I or what many do daily in their lives who post here.

American corporate and personal greed are responsible for where we are today, which transcends party.

If you don't get it, OK. Just don't whine.

Latest Quinnipiac poll

Obama 47 Romney 42
Obama 50 Cain 40
Obama 52 Perry 36

National (US) Poll * November 2, 2011 * American Voters Like Obama Bet - Quinnipiac University – Hamden, Connecticut

In PA

Obama 35 Romney 26
Obama 38 Cain 24
Obama 40 Perry 20

Answer me this, why is the approval @ 40%, the direction of country @ 19%, while over 50% of the same will vote for him for president?
I repect you poll and your effort. i think it wll be the most lop sided loss sense Mondale

because people disapprove of congress far more than they disapprove of the president. they blame congress for a lot of why things aren't getting fixed. so when they say they don't like the direction of the country, it could be they're saying they don't like things moving the way the House is moving them.

but they don't break it down like that.

Latest Quinnipiac poll

Obama 47 Romney 42
Obama 50 Cain 40
Obama 52 Perry 36

In PA

Obama 35 Romney 26
Obama 38 Cain 24
Obama 40 Perry 20

because people disapprove of congress far more than they disapprove of the president. they blame congress for a lot of why things aren't getting fixed. so when they say they don't like the direction of the country, it could be they're saying they don't like things moving the way the House is moving them.

but they don't break it down like that.

The House? The house did not spend the 4 trillion dollars we did not have and get nothing in return
The house had nothing to do with Obama-care
The 6 million jobs we have lost sense 08 came in 2009 and 2010 whilt the dems were spending all of there capital on Obama-Care

Honestly, why in gods name would we want 4 more years of this?

Generic Congressional Ballot - Rasmussen Reports™
Election 2012: Generic Presidential Ballot - Rasmussen Reports™

It goes any way we want it to, the difference is Rasmussen got 2008 the best. What every-one on the left is in denial of is this poll

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows that 20% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as president. Forty-two percent (42%) Strongly Disapprove, giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -22 (see trends

And according to most polls BHO is getting far less than 50% in the vote for column

Forum List

Back