POLL: Do you agree with Michael Flynn?

Do you agree with Michael Flynn? Should we have just one religion?

• Total voters
It's probably fair to say that Michael Flynn considers himself a Christian Nationalist, as does MTG and many others. He offers a pretty clear vision of America, and this is a pretty straightforward question. Please vote and feel free to comment.

I agree that, for an old guy, he looks hot in jeans and a T-shirt.

It's probably fair to say that Michael Flynn considers himself a Christian Nationalist, as does MTG and many others. He offers a pretty clear vision of America, and this is a pretty straightforward question. Please vote and feel free to comment.

I agree with Michael Flynn's right to free speech but I'm just wondering why it scares you so bad.

The left hates free speech.
And now apparently you hate freedom of religion
The worry here is the rise of a political kind of Christianity that believes we have no freedom from religion and that resisting theocracy is somehow an infringement of religious freedom.

The worry here is the rise of a political kind of Christianity that believes we have no freedom from religion and that resisting theocracy is somehow an infringement of religious freedom.

It will never stop being fascinating to me in a sad way that while we are all surrounded by the most narrow, judgmental religion America has seen since the Puritans you are all still obsessing about Christians.

But okay

None of the right wing here will say it but they absolutely believe that.

Forum List

Back