POLL: Do you agree with Michael Flynn?

Do you agree with Michael Flynn? Should we have just one religion?

• Total voters
because these cocksucking communist fuck twinkle-toed cocksuckers couldn't use "charity" against Christians in Alinsky fashion.

I don't give a fucking rat shit about Charity. It is not my problem. People can fucking die and I don't give a single fuck.

That's the way we need to be. The population is out of control and we have done nothing to let it die.

Fucking fuck everybody I hope everybody fucking dies.

That's my religion.

because these cocksucking communist fuck twinkle-toed cocksuckers couldn't use "charity" against Christians in Alinsky fashion.

I don't give a fucking rat shit about Charity. It is not my problem. People can fucking die and I don't give a single fuck.

That's the way we need to be. The population is out of control and we have done nothing to let it die.

Fucking fuck everybody I hope everybody fucking dies.

That's my religion.
Don't be stupid. The population is NOT out of control. Earth could easily support several times as many people as it has now.

You heard me.

Your religion is about worshiping the leader because the leader is the conduit to God (as he lies and tells you).

Fuck all cocksucking religion.

You are not very familiar with my religion. In fact, not familiar at all.

There is no mediator now between God and man. That is why the curtain in the temple tore in two when Jesus was crucified. That was it--the barrier to the Holy of Holies was destroyed.

That Catholicism gets that wrong is not my problem, and also is not Biblical.

No
Because, unlike the left. Conservatives don't just go along with anything said by another conservative.
Because when you do, what is said keeps getting crazier and crazier.
And that is how you have today's left crazies ruling the narrative 100%.
Interesting… so when many on the left were saying “defund the police” how did party leader Joe Biden respond?

It's probably fair to say that Michael Flynn considers himself a Christian Nationalist, as does MTG and many others. He offers a pretty clear vision of America, and this is a pretty straightforward question. Please vote and feel free to comment.

I don't agree with Flynn on pretty much everything.

Interesting… so when many on the left were saying “defund the police” how did party leader Joe Biden respond?
Joe Biden represents the entire Democratic Party??
My point is 100% solid.
Defund the police. An absurdly stupid idea that got national support practically overnight by a whole lot of liberals.
This guy said their should be one religion in America. So where is the widespread support of that stupid remark?
You won't find it will you. Because there isn't any.

Of course. They are fascists.
Y'know, seems to me it's also possible that they simply don't know what they're actually asking for. They're so manipulated that they just go along with everything without question. They're like children, possibly naive to what they're supporting.

As I always say, the world has seen this before.

It's probably fair to say that Michael Flynn considers himself a Christian Nationalist, as does MTG and many others. He offers a pretty clear vision of America, and this is a pretty straightforward question. Please vote and feel free to comment.

How about NO religion and NO God?

Does that float your boat?

For the record if Flynn is calling for an official US teligion we can agree thats not possible

So why get up in arms about such a trivial non starter?

I think you just love to hate Christians

Y'know, seems to me it's also possible that they simply don't know what they're actually asking for. They're so manipulated that they just go along with everything without question. They're like children, possibly naive to what they're supporting.

As I always say, the world has seen this before.
Magaturds are like small children, yes. And history has showed ignorant people have unknowingly supported fascism in the past. Humans aren't really good students of their own history.

Magaturds are like small children, yes. And history has showed ignorant people have unknowingly supported fascism in the past. Humans aren't really good students of their own history.
It's so weird, living in what may well be historic times. Trying desperately to find a silver lining, it's instructive to watch how this kind of thing snakes its way into the populace, and then circulates and grows.

It's potentially much worse this time though, since in the past they didn't have the internet to multiply the madness by a zillion.

No
Because, unlike the left. Conservatives don't just go along with anything said by another conservative.
Because when you do, what is said keeps getting crazier and crazier.
And that is how you have today's left crazies ruling the narrative 100%.

They sure follow Trump without hesitation.

It's so weird, living in what may well be historic times. Trying desperately to find a silver lining, it's instructive to watch how this kind of thing snakes its way into the populace, and then circulates and grows.

It's potentially much worse this time though, since in the past they didn't have the internet to multiply the madness by a zillion.
It's as if history and you have never been introduced.

Forum List

Back