POLL: Do you agree with Michael Flynn?

Do you agree with Michael Flynn? Should we have just one religion?

• Total voters
Your comment essentially said that only the right has independent thinkers while the left follows like herd of sheep. I asked about how the party leader reacted to defend the police. We both know he came out strongly against it so is Biden the exception to the rule which you just laid out?
Deflect much?

I am not sure....

I don't know the verse, but I will look it up and post it later when I find it....

But it was Jesus and the 12 apostles and disciples were traveling somewhere.... And one of his apostles or maybe several of them complained to Jesus about a religious group they had just come across, that were not preaching the Word in the manner that they did, and wanted to make issue with this different group and their teachings.... And Jesus asked them, well....are they preaching against me? And they said, well...no, they are not....

And Jesus responded something like, if they are not preaching against me, then they are for me..... And told his group to Move along.... Don't cause a ruckus....

--------

I took out of that passage, that Jesus was fine with all not belonging to the precise same religion.....
maybe Jesus didnt look at what he was doing as a religious movement....if he is supposed to be our King, perhaps he looks at it as a political one,were he is looked at as a leader not someone to be worshiped....

Write down all the Leftists below who were able to resist Covid programming.

Cloth masks, first. Then surgical masks. Write them down:

Lockdowns:

Vaccines:

Right. Just what I thought.

A litmus test of sorts. Many failed. Many Leftists, that is.
Why would anybody right or left resist mitigation during a pandemic? Very few supported mandates, most of the mitigation was health recommendations not legal legislation and orders.

It's probably fair to say that Michael Flynn considers himself a Christian Nationalist, as does MTG and many others. He offers a pretty clear vision of America, and this is a pretty straightforward question. Please vote and feel free to comment.

Boy, free speech and opinions upset the shit out of you. Where is your concern about mutilating children without telling their parents? Certainly that is more dangerous than any religious movement or comments. Demonizing Christians and protecting pedophiles makes you a miserable divisive hack. But ewe already know that. Thanks for confirming just what you are again.

Boy, free speech and opinions upset the shit out of you. Where is your concern about mutilating children without telling their parents? Certainly that is more dangerous than any religious movement or comments. Demonizing Christians and protecting pedophiles makes you a miserable divisive hack. But ewe already know that. Thanks for confirming just what you are again.
You're welcome, Trumpster.

:dunno:

Which would be irrelevant. The guilty party rarely feels they are wrong.
Idiot. Yeah, I’m talking to you Pknopp, you idiot. The proposition was that no place which began with colonialism was ever a Christian nation without it being imposed on them.

I falsified it.

The rest is just your usual idiocy.

Idiot. Yeah, I’m talking to you Pknopp, you idiot. The proposition was that no place which began with colonialism was ever a Christian nation without it being imposed on them.

I falsified it.

The rest is just your usual idiocy.

Nope. The statement was no place that was colonized. Words have meanings.

America was colonized. That’s why we were called the “colonies.” You derp.

Words do have meaning. Get to know them. 😎

Yes, and those already here were forced into Christianity by gun point.

It's probably fair to say that Michael Flynn considers himself a Christian Nationalist, as does MTG and many others. He offers a pretty clear vision of America, and this is a pretty straightforward question. Please vote and feel free to comment.

the US was founded as a country for conservative Christians.
Among founders were neither Muslims nor Buddhists nor someone else
Until the Immigration Act of 1965 anyone was fine with the fact

Forum List

Back