Poll: Do You Agree With This Controversial Message From US Senate Candidate Blake Masters (R-AZ) That Psychopaths Are Running America?

Poll: Do You Agree With This Controversial Message From US Senate Candidate Blake Masters?

• Yes, I generally agree, but his message is a bit over the top and almost offensive.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jim H - VA USA

Plutonium Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 19, 2020
Please watch the 90-second video before voting...

His message is quite controversial, but it really resonates for me. I am very concerned about all the terrible things which we are witnessing and the erosion of freedoms. The Democrats in charge want us all to believe that it's all happening because of circumstances beyond their control - a global pandemic caused by a novel and extremely dangerous virus - but all the negatives we are seeing are actually a result of deliberate decisions made by tyrannical leaders.

And when the results of these deliberate decisions turn out to be disastrous, the leaders don't change course and push for even more control and continued restrictions, not concerned about the long-term and sever damage it is causing to the populace and the country. Only true psychopaths rule like that.

Since it is so controversial and strongly-worded, I am curious what others think about it, particularly Democrats. Thanks.

Hi Coyote.

Since you think my poll is dumb, could you please explain why? I think the subject matter is quite interesting. Thanks.

There's a Republican congressman who said, "the crazier the son of a bitch is, the more likely trump supporters are to vote for him."

Yes I do agree with him, indeed I am a SME on psychopathy, and sociopathy... The following are all textbook psychopaths, and by textbook I do mean clinically,

Joe Biden-D
Kamala Harris-D
Chuck Schumer-D
Nancy Pelosi-D
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez-D
Ilhan Omar-D
Jaime Raskin-D
Richard "Vietnam Rick" Blumenthal-D
Liz Cheney-R
Adam Kinzinger-R
Dan "one eye" Crenshaw-R
Mitch McConnell-R
Mitt Romney-R
Lindsey Graham-R

along with a rock solid 40-60% of both houses membership, DC is literally an entire city of psychopaths, psychopaths are not the stupid, drooling, retards axe murdering teenage girls, as usually depicted in popular media, they are almost always high functioning over-achievers uniformly attracted to positions of great power & prestige, such as lawyers, doctors(surgeons), high public office, law-enforcement, and military, Wall Street, Industrialists, you get the idea.....Anything of consequence, associated with power and prestige, is certain to hold a percentage of psychopaths, most especially the government, all levels of state, local, and federal!

Yes I do agree with him, indeed I am a SME on psychopathy, and sociopathy... The following are all textbook psychopaths, and by textbook I do mean clinically,

Joe Biden-D
Kamala Harris-D
Chuck Schumer-D
Nancy Pelosi-D
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez-D
Ilhan Omar-D
Jaime Raskin-D
Richard "Vietnam Rick" Blumenthal-D
Liz Cheney-R
Adam Kinzinger-R
Dan "one eye" Crenshaw-R
Mitch McConnell-R
Mitt Romney-R
Lindsey Graham-R

along with a rock solid 40-60% of both houses membership, DC is literally an entire city of psychopaths, psychopaths are not the stupid, drooling, retards axe murdering teenage girls, as usually depicted in popular media, they are almost always high functioning over-achievers uniformly attracted to positions of great power & prestige, such as lawyers, doctors(surgeons), high public office, law-enforcement, and military, Wall Street, Industrialists, you get the idea.....Anything of consequence, associated with power and prestige, is certain to hold a percentage of psychopaths, most especially the government, all levels of state, local, and federal!
The only textbook psychopath might be Trump. The rest are just politicians who annoy you or didn’t express the proper level of adoration to Trump.

There's a Republican congressman who said, "the crazier the son of a bitch is, the more likely trump supporters are to vote for him."

Yep! All those CRAZY ideas like:
  1. Rugged Individualism
  2. Autonomy and Liberty
  3. Limited Government
  4. A government of the People FOR the people
  5. Family Values
  6. God
  7. Strong Borders
  8. Self-Defense
  9. National Pride
  10. America First
  11. Energy Independence
  12. American Jobs
  13. Thriving Economy
  14. End to government spying
  15. Accountability to all politicians
  16. Real Healthcare

What's YOUR platform, asshole?

His message is quite controversial, but it really resonates for me. I am very concerned about all the terrible things which we are witnessing and the erosion of freedoms. The Democrats in charge want us all to believe that it's all happening because of circumstances beyond their control - a global pandemic caused by a novel and extremely dangerous virus - but all the negatives we are seeing are actually a result of deliberate decisions made by tyrannical leaders.

And when the results of these deliberate decisions turn out to be disastrous, the leaders don't change course and push for even more control and continued restrictions, not concerned about the long-term and sever damage it is causing to the populace and the country. Only true psychopaths rule like that.

Since it is so controversial and strongly-worded, I am curious what others think about it, particularly Democrats. Thanks.

No. Words have meaning. Not psychopaths. One has to wonder if Blake the halfwit even knows what that word means.

The only textbook psychopath might be Trump. The rest are just politicians who annoy you or didn’t express the proper level of adoration to Trump.
Trump is not a psychopath, you can easily ascertain such via his success in raising his children, you should probably learn a little about subject matter before making fool of self as you've done here, BTW was that you on the Tucker Carlson broadcast, do you walk dogs for your income???

Trump is not a psychopath, you can easily ascertain such via his success in raising his children, you should probably learn a little about subject matter before making fool of self as you've done here, BTW was that you on the Tucker Carlson broadcast, do you walk dogs for your income???
Pyschopaths can act remarkably normal when they need to, doesn’t make them any less a psychopath nor does how one raises one’s children say anything about their state of mind. Wealth can cover a multitude of sins.

Got anything better?

The guy is a fascist maga fuckup with nothing beneficial to offer our Democracy.

Yep! All those CRAZY ideas like:
  1. Rugged Individualism
  2. Autonomy and Liberty
  3. Limited Government
  4. A government of the People FOR the people
  5. Family Values
  6. God
  7. Strong Borders
  8. Self-Defense
  9. National Pride
  10. America First
  11. Energy Independence