POLL: Do You Approve Or Disapprove Of President Trump's Job Performance?

Do You Approve Or Disapprove Of President Trump's Job Performance

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Disapprove .

What happened to targeting drug costs ? Having wall st pay it’s fair share in taxes ?

Then there’s all that tweeting non sense .

He got rid of the Un-American Mandate. So he gets a passing grade from me on health care.

How he removed the mandate was shameful
And spit in the face of the constitution.

You want to repeal , then do it. He failed so instead he sabotaged the thing .

''claimed Mexico would pay for the wall''.....what's your problem with this?--just so I understand correctly ....
Would he have been elected if he said he would spend $20 billion on his wall? Did he lie or was he stupid enough to believe it? Either way he is disqualified in my mind.
He was elected because he said he would build a wall, and of course because Hillary is so disgusting.

Lemme fix that for ya.

He was elected because he found useful idiots gullible enough to believe that wall shit, proving one more time that nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public. Because as his own Fraud University preached, "you don't sell products, benefits or solutions --- you sell FEELINGS". The unfortunate part of that is that there are sheeple who will of their own volition actually line up to buy them.

Fatter o' mact you just cited another one of them feelings at the end of the post.
I thought he got elected because of sexism, Comey, Vlad, lazy blacks, stupid women, the Bossa Nova and her emails.

Would guys make up your syphilitic minds.

''claimed Mexico would pay for the wall''.....what's your problem with this?--just so I understand correctly ....
Would he have been elected if he said he would spend $20 billion on his wall? Did he lie or was he stupid enough to believe it? Either way he is disqualified in my mind.
He was elected because he said he would build a wall, and of course because Hillary is so disgusting.

Lemme fix that for ya.

He was elected because he found useful idiots gullible enough to believe that wall shit, proving one more time that nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public. Because as his own Fraud University preached, "you don't sell products, benefits or solutions --- you sell FEELINGS". The unfortunate part of that is that there are sheeple who will of their own volition actually line up to buy them.

Fatter o' mact you just cited another one of them feelings at the end of the post.
I thought he got elected because of sexism, Comey, Vlad, lazy blacks, stupid women, the Bossa Nova and her emails.

Don’t try to pretend ton”think”. You aren’t that bright.

Disapprove .

What happened to targeting drug costs ? Having wall st pay it’s fair share in taxes ?

He got rid of the Un-American Mandate. So he gets a passing grade from me on health care.

But the rest of the ACA with all of its hospital killing rules and regulations are still in place. As bad as the mandate was, it was one of the smaller problems with the ACA

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I hear ya. Maybe he'll get more done. If he gets re-elected, it could happen.

We have a president??!!! No wonder I didn't get elected Evil Emperor for Life.

Oh no, you're still on with that.
Imagine what President Trump's approval rating would be if the mainstream media didn't hate him and traitors in the FBI didn't try to bring down the administration with fake news and propaganda. .

I have to agree. Trump has been treated miserably by the MSM. Obama received a complete free pass in comparison. Credible American Journalism is dead. It's all opinion propaganda disguised as 'News.' I think his 51% number his pretty incredible.

"Incredible" is indeed the word, since this cherrypicked poll remains at odds with the median, which still says 40.7% approve and 53.6% disapprove.

The Rumpbots' daily dose of self-delusionary echobubbular rhetorical cotton candy.

And all those other highly respected polls were sooooo accurate during the election weren't they? They along with the media thought they could steer the narrative and elect their candidate. They looked like fools on election night when the American people voted their own mind. Most people have a fairly decent BS detector and know the media is lying to them. What we're told doesn't resemble what we know from experience.

Spot On. Thanks. :thup:

Disapprove .

How he removed the mandate was shameful
And spit in the face of the constitution.

You want to repeal , then do it. He failed so instead he sabotaged the thing .

It was a great start to ditching Obama's health care disaster. The Mandate should have never happened.

Lemme fix that for ya.

It's a bit late for...

51pY8z2zK2L._SY355_.jpg

Actually you might have a point here, since bossa nova means "new style" --- Ignorance is the new Orange. And of course you've cited several MORE "feelings" that were up for sale, the list of which is endless ---
  • "They're rapists..."
  • "complete and total (not just 'complete' but 'total' too) shutdown of Muslims"....
  • "They're laughing at us"
  • "Make America recycle Reagan's motto again..."
  • "because you'd be in jail"....
  • "We've become weak..."
  • "Our airports are crumbling..."
  • "If I'm not elected you'll have riots"....
  • "bomb the shit out of ISIS"....
  • "Knock the hell out of him... I'll pay your legal fees".....
  • "Blood coming out of her wherever....."
  • "Fire the sumbitches..."
  • "I like people who weren't captured, OK?"....
  • "Pocahontas"...
  • mocking a reporter's congenital disability when he wouldn't support Rump's lie...
  • "How stupid are the people of Iowa?"....
Etc etc etc. And notice what all these emotions have in common --- they're negative.
Fear $ells. Especially to gullible audiences.

Last edited:

Lemme fix that for ya.

It's a bit late for...

51pY8z2zK2L._SY355_.jpg

Actually you might have a point here, since bossa nova means "new style" --- Ignorance is the new Orange.
Actually, the Bossa Nova is the one thing your beast hasn't whined about. Don't let that stop you.

Lemme fix that for ya.

It's a bit late for...

51pY8z2zK2L._SY355_.jpg

Actually you might have a point here, since bossa nova means "new style" --- Ignorance is the new Orange. And of course you've cited several MORE "feelings" that were up for sale, the list of which is endless ---
  • "They're rapists..."
  • "complete and total (not just 'complete' but 'total' too) shutdown of Muslims"....
  • "We've become weak..."
  • "Pocahontas"...
  • mocking a reporter's congenital disability when he wouldn't support Rump's lie...
Etc etc etc. And notice what all these emotions have in common --- they're negative.
Actually, the Bossa Nova is the one thing your beast hasn't whined about. Don't let that stop you.

I don't have a "beast" actually --- I have a pet but I have no indication that he digs the Bossa Nova.

Bossa Nova is a high art form. Invented in 1958 by João Gilberto, who's still doing it. Can't nobody whine about it.

Lemme fix that for ya.

It's a bit late for...

51pY8z2zK2L._SY355_.jpg

• "They're rapists..."
  • "We've become weak..."
  • "Pocahontas"...

I don't have a "beast" actually --- I have a pet but I have no indication that he digs the Bossa Nova.

Bossa Nova is a high art form. Invented in 1958 by João Gilberto, who's still doing it. Can't nobody whine about it.
You're certainly not the first to deny supporting the Beast. It's a bit disingenuous, though perfectly understandable. She was very yucky.

Lemme fix that for ya.

It's a bit late for...

51pY8z2zK2L._SY355_.jpg

• "They're rapists..."
  • "We've become weak..."
  • "Pocahontas"...

You're certainly not the first to deny supporting the Beast. It's a bit disingenuous, though perfectly understandable. She was very yucky.

What exactly is this "Beast" of which you yammer? On my screen the thread is about approval-disapproval of Rump.
I didn't think my attitude toward the Orange Beast was exactly a secret.

That said however, I'm absolutely willing to wax needlessly eloquent on the tangent of Bossa Nova, which I definitely do support. But that's not a 'beast' either --- more like a 'whisper'.

It's a bit late for...

51pY8z2zK2L._SY355_.jpg

• "They're rapists..."
  • "We've become weak..."
  • "Pocahontas"...

What exactly is this "Beast" of which you yammer? On my screen the thread is about approval-disapproval of Rump.

That said however, I'm absolutely willing to wax needlessly eloquent on the tangent of Bossa Nova, which I definitely do support. But that's not a 'beast' either --- more like a 'whisper'.
As I said, I get your denial. You have better reason than Judas did, for sure. God the woman was sleazy!

It's a bit late for...

51pY8z2zK2L._SY355_.jpg

• "They're rapists..."
  • "We've become weak..."
  • "Pocahontas"...

As I said, I get your denial. You have better reason than Judas did, for sure. God the woman was sleazy!

Rump is a woman now? :wtf:

Is he bleeding badly from a facelift? Is that why it's orange?

Lemme fix that for ya.

It's a bit late for...

51pY8z2zK2L._SY355_.jpg

• "They're rapists..."
  • "We've become weak..."
  • "Pocahontas"...

I love every one of those things you quoted. They make leftist, Neo-Marxists run with their hair on fire while wetting their panties. LOL

Rump is a woman now? :wtf:

Is he bleeding badly from a facelift? Is that why it's orange?

Who is 'Rump?' Oh yeah, you must be referring to fat-assed Hillary.

Lemme fix that for ya.

It's a bit late for...

51pY8z2zK2L._SY355_.jpg

• "They're rapists..."
  • "We've become weak..."
  • "Pocahontas"...

I love every one of those things you quoted. They make leftist, Neo-Marxists run with their hair on fire while wetting their panties. LOL

Of course you do, that's the point. And the fact that you'd even consider using the above as a reason to cast your vote that way demonstrates why we're in the shithole we're in. When our Presidential elections are reduced to "who's the biggest troll" ----- we're fucked.

Forum List

Back