POLL: Do You Approve Or Disapprove Of President Trump's Job Performance?

Do You Approve Or Disapprove Of President Trump's Job Performance

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't have a "beast" actually --- I have a pet but I have no indication that he digs the Bossa Nova.

Bossa Nova is a high art form. Invented in 1958 by João Gilberto, who's still doing it. Can't nobody whine about it.
You're certainly not the first to deny supporting the Beast. It's a bit disingenuous, though perfectly understandable. She was very yucky.

What exactly is this "Beast" of which you yammer? On my screen the thread is about approval-disapproval of Rump.
I didn't think my attitude toward the Orange Beast was exactly a secret.

That said however, I'm absolutely willing to wax needlessly eloquent on the tangent of Bossa Nova, which I definitely do support. But that's not a 'beast' either --- more like a 'whisper'.
As I said, I get your denial. You have better reason than Judas did, for sure. God the woman was sleazy!

Rump is a woman now? :wtf:

Is he bleeding badly from a facelift? Is that why it's orange?

Who is 'Rump?' Oh yeah, you must be referring to fat-assed Hillary.

Once again -- read the thread title and topic. There's no one named "Hillary" in it. But Pogo's Law just made yet another nickel.

With today's Rasmussen Reports poll showing Trump approval at 51%, i'd like to see where USMB stands on his approval. Cast your vote and post a comment. Thanks to all for participating.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports®

Not one of you uneducated right wingers had ever heard of Rasmussen until after Trump mentioned the poll! Now back to reality! Trump approval rating remains at a historic low at 42.1%
6d7e0602-7e08-4a4c-abfb-5e7138299e02.png

So far I and others would rate Trump as our worst president. I can't believe Americans voted for him, and of course most voters did not. We started with Washington and came down to this, incredible.

Once again -- read the thread title and topic. There's no one named "Hillary" in it. But Pogo's Law just made yet another nickel.

There is no one named 'Rump' either, I just naturally thought you were referring to Hillary's fat ass. You just fell on your own sword!! LOL

So far I and others would rate Trump as our worst president. I can't believe Americans voted for him, and of course most voters did not. We started with Washington and came down to this, incredible.

Well, here's a news flash, your beliefs do not comport with the election results. Learn to take it like a man we did for the past 8 years. Now it's your turn and we see nothing but childish hate.

There is no one named 'Rump' either, I just naturally thought you were referring to Hillary's fat ass. You just fell on your own sword!! LOL

Why would I be referring to some entity who's not part of the topic? Hm?

On the other hand why are you so desperate to change the topic to somebody else?
You needn't answer --- we all already know why. Hence Pogo's Law.

He's making moonbats foam at the mouth.

If there is anything that proves he is doing a good job, that's one significant indication.

barking_moonbat3.jpg

Disapprove .

What happened to targeting drug costs ? Having wall st pay it’s fair share in taxes ?

Then there’s all that tweeting non sense .
/----/Maybe if you sore losers would dial back your non stop attack on Trump with one fake accusation after the other, the President could focus on more things like drug pricing.
mueller-fishing-tina-toon.jpg

With today's Rasmussen Reports poll showing Trump approval at 51%, i'd like to see where USMB stands on his approval. Cast your vote and post a comment. Thanks to all for participating.

Not one of you uneducated right wingers had ever heard of Rasmussen until after Trump mentioned the poll! Now back to reality! Trump approval rating remains at a historic low at 42.1%View attachment 188592

Did you vote in the USMB poll?

Oh look ^^^ another worthless poll to make rightards feel better.

:lmao:

Feel free to vote in this one.
Why would I waste the bandwidth on such a worthless poll? :dunno:

Aw, come on. Don't be like that. Ya gotta let go of that hate. It isn't good for you. Take care.

Oh look ^^^ another worthless poll to make rightards feel better.

:lmao:

Feel free to vote in this one.
Why would I waste the bandwidth on such a worthless poll? :dunno:

Aw, come on. Don't be like that. Ya gotta let go of that hate. It isn't good for you. Take care.
What does pointing out the sad reality that your poll is worthless have to do with hate? :dunno:

Rightards are funny creatures.

You do realize that rasmussen is a flyer by over 10 points?

They were also the most accurate during the election.

Coincidence. Nothing more.

Or they could just be more interested in putting out objective polls instead of propaganda. If Trump voters had paid any attention to the polls last election, no one would have bothered to vote, the outcome had been determined already. EM, how'd that work for ya?

It's sad that you guys keep defending a candidate who wasn't smart enough to understand the electoral college.

Or they could just be more interested in putting out objective polls instead of propaganda. If Trump voters had paid any attention to the polls last election, no one would have bothered to vote, the outcome had been determined already. EM, how'd that work for ya?

Doubtful. ConfirCed RWNJ site.

Doubtful. ConfirCed RWNJ site.

What ever that mean, I think your what ever language to English translator is screwing up. Are you one of the Ruskie bots?

Forum List

Back